N-o-l-a

N-400 Filers from ND and Northern MN

205 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
8 minutes ago, floricika009 said:

I was referring to Fargo ND. 

Minnesota has many oath ceremonies during the year.

Well, I was talking about Moorhead, which is on our side. ;) 

There aren't many oath ceremonies scheduled in the NW part of the state.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, floricika009 said:

I was referring to Fargo ND. 

Minnesota has many oath ceremonies during the year.

Fargo has had only one ceremony in 2019, which was April 23rd. The next one may be in September, November or December - They dont care about us.  floricika009 have you contacted the local rep or senator about the unnecessary delay of North Dakota applicants?

12 minutes ago, Citizendan said:

Fargo has had only one ceremony in 2019, which was April 23rd. The next one may be in September, November or December - They dont care about us.  floricika009 have you contacted the local rep or senator about the unnecessary delay of North Dakota applicants?

No, no yet. I suppose this is the next step. 

Since my application is not outside the processing timeline everytime I call USCIS I get the same answer ,,I-751&N400 are processing together and will be ajusted at the same time,,.

Are you thinking contacting any one of them? 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, floricika009 said:

No, no yet. I suppose this is the next step. 

Since my application is not outside the processing timeline everytime I call USCIS I get the same answer ,,I-751&N400 are processing together and will be ajusted at the same time,,.

Are you thinking contacting any one of them? 

I applied in August 2018 so it's too early to contact them. I think the MN office doesnt treat us fairly. You would have had your interview by now if you were living in Minnesota. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

gsM3Lt5.gif

2 weeks and no oath notice yet. I see the southern MN filers are getting them in days.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline
8 hours ago, Citizendan said:

Have they approved his interview?

It was approved pretty much immediately. It'll be 3 weeks here shortly.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sim Sim said:

He submitted his application 12/2017 and had his interview here in Fargo in May. Couple days after the interview he got a letter for the Oath Ceremony ..

Geez! 12/2017?  We are so behind.  If I knew I wouldn't have moved from Moorhead to Fargo. Thank you for the info.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.