happylove

calling card proofs

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Iraq
Timeline

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem:

My fiance will have his interview soon and we are still working on proving our ongoing relationship. I have called him many times on calling cards. When I called the calling card company, they told me I could subpoena the calling card company to get calls from a card or cards, but then the lady from the legal subpoena office of the calling card company told me that since those cards are prepaid and throw-away, (the kind I bought form a grocery store,) that they would not have any record of my calls -- even with a subpoena.

I heard that there was a woman who posted on visa journey at one time who obtained proof of prepaid calling card calls, and she bought her cards from a gas station. I have no way of accessing her posts. Does anyone have any ideas about if I can access the calls I made to my fiance with pre-pay grocery store calling cards?? Also, does anyone remember seeing her post and know how to access it?

Edited by LandofTreesWoman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

My fiance will have his interview soon and we are still working on proving our ongoing relationship. I have called him many times on calling cards. When I called the calling card company, they told me I could subpoena the calling card company to get calls from a card or cards, but then the lady from the legal subpoena office of the calling card company told me that since those cards are prepaid and throw-away, (the kind I bought form a grocery store,) that they would not have any record of my calls -- even with a subpoena.

I heard that there was a woman who posted on visa journey at one time who obtained proof of prepaid calling card calls, and she bought her cards from a gas station. I have no way of accessing her posts. Does anyone have any ideas about if I can access the calls I made to my fiance with pre-pay grocery store calling cards?? Also, does anyone remember seeing her post and know how to access it?

I would focuse on other type of proof, like emails, letters, cards, pictures... I havent seen the post you are talking about, maybe you can try on the "other side" by that I mean... proof of received calls.

When we went through the process, we didnt provide proof of phone calls at all.

C (Oregon, USA) & Melissa (Lima, PERU)

---

K1- 129F: Profile - Signature and Story

--

05/27/2005 We are married!

06/02/2005 Got Marriage Certificate

06/02/2005 Change name in SSC

06/11/2005 Receive SSC

--

AOS: Profile - Signature and Story

--

EAD: Profile - Signature and Story

--

10/06/2006 Find out we are pregnant!!

05/29/2007 Our boy is born

--

08/14/2007 Start gathering documents for I751

08/29/2007 Mailed I751

08/30/2007 I751 received at NSC

09/27/2007 Received NOA1 in the mail, dated 08/30/2007

10/04/2007 Received Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2007 Biometrics 1pm

11/30/2007 Card production ordered!! Whoohooo!!!!

Wish Upon a Plane

Unless you have a calling card account, where you always use the same pin number and recharge the account when needed, you will not likely be able to get call records. Your best bet is to use other evidence, like letters, emails, and chat logs.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

ok

what i did was i bought all my calling cards from the mexican grocery store here

then i just put about 16 on the printer

printed

then flipped them

and showed a diff. pin #

to show they were all diff. cards

that worked for me

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
ok

what i did was i bought all my calling cards from the mexican grocery store here

printed

then flipped them

and showed a diff. pin #

that worked for me

I have Vonage and they list all calls that I make. So, when I use calling cards it lists the 800# that I dialed and how long that call was. I started writing on the cards the date and how long the call was, then it matches with my phone records. I was hoping that it will work similarly as Raspect's case did.

I-130

03-17-07 Mailed

03-23-07 Recvd fwd to CSC NOA1

03-27-07 Update

APPROVED 09-05-07

09-06-07 Update

09-10-07 NOA2 in mail

I-129F

04-04-07 Mailed

04-24-07 Updated Recvd NBC NOA1

04-26-07 Update

05-08-07 Update

05-11-07 Update trnsfr to CSC

05-15-07 Update

05-17-07 Recvd trnsfr letter in mail

06-05-07 Update case pending @ CSC

06-06-07 Update

APPROVED 09-05-07

09-06-07 Update

09-10-07 NOA2 in mail

09-27-07 Arrived at NVC

10-06-07 NVC notice via mail

10-31-07 Mailed to the Embassy

11-04-07 Recvd at the Embassy

02-20-08 Medical Appointment

03-11-08 Redo Police record

04-11-08 Interview

02-17-09 Interview

06-04-09 redo medical & Police Record

06-09-09 Resubmit info @ Embassy

ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I use callingcards.com I e-mailed them just the other day to get a listing of all calls I have made to my fiancee. It listed each one but for some reason it didn't list the amount of minutes I talked to her.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My fiance' wanted me to save the old cards(I guess for sentimental reasons) so I have stacks of them. I checked my cel phone records and found the access number I had been using for the cards and highlighted the number on the copies of the records, and made copies of 4-5 of the old cards highlighting the access number on these as well and sent in with the 129F. Luckily, I had been using the same access card and number for several months. It remains to be seen whether this works or not. My fiance also sent me several months of her cel phone records showing all the times she had called me. I guess my advice is dont throw the old cards away!

K1 VISA

May 23, 2007 - I-129F mailed to NSC

June 05, 2007 - I-129F recevied at NSC

June 07,2007 - Check Cashed

June 13, 2007 - Touched

September 18, 2007 - Touched

September 19, 2007 - Touched

September 21, 2007 - NOA 1 Hard Copy by mail

October 25 - Aproved!!! NOA2 sent by mail

October 29 - NOA 2 Hard Copy rcvd by mail

November 28 - Letter from NVC, advising that is sending case to Brazil in 1 week

February 2008- enterview in RJ

March 12, 2008 - arrived in US

April 26, 2008 - Marriage

AOS

July 18, 2008 - Sent AOS documents

July 29 - Money Orders cashed

August 1, 2008 - Notification of Action from USCIS

August 21, 2008 - Biometrics

October 14, 2008 - Work Authorization Card in the mail

January 17, 2009 - RFE

January 30, 2009 - Sent Documents Requested on RFE

February 04, 2009 - Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed

February 06,2009 - Card production ordered

February 10, 2009 - Approval Notice sent by mail!

Filed: Timeline

switch to buying cards from < seach for the country you want to call >

http://ppoutlet.com/rates/cardrates.asp?c=...mp;submit1=Find

I was thinking the same as you. I managed to get all the calling card phone records.

I did not need a subpoena. the company customer service center sent me a transcript..

btw, I think we were deneid because, I did not have phone records :(

now I got the phone card numbers extracted- the embassy turned their backs on us :(

ok

printed

then flipped them

and showed a diff. pin #

that worked for me

I have Vonage and they list all calls that I make. So, when I use calling cards it lists the 800# that I dialed and how long that call was. I started writing on the cards the date and how long the call was, then it matches with my phone records. I was hoping that it will work similarly as Raspect's case did.

the embassy dont care about the 1 800 number. it could be 1 800 number any where.

see if you can get the link from your phone - to the 1800 to his phone.

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I use pingo.com and they list all my phone calls to my fiance (with his number) and how long we talked. I also have records of the text messages we have sent on my Cingular phone bill plus postmarked envelopes and e-mails.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
I use pingo.com and they list all my phone calls to my fiance (with his number) and how long we talked. I also have records of the text messages we have sent on my Cingular phone bill plus postmarked envelopes and e-mails.

I am glad that I noticed this. Thanks for that question, I didn't even know that they would give that out...

Feb. 16-Sent 129F to TSC.

Feb. 27-NOA1, received CSC.

Mar. 27-Found VJ, and became disappointed for not being able to use VSC.

Mar. 27-Applied for military expedite and got congressional help.

Mar. 28-touched.

Mar. 29-touched again.

Mar. 30-touched yet again.

Apr. 04-touched another time.

Apr. 05-touched some more.

May 15-touched once again.

May 15-NOA2. 78 days...WOW!!!

May 16-touched???(mail to NVC???).

May 18-Received Hard Copy NOA2.

May 21-NVC receives case!!!

May 23-NVC sends to Seoul!!!

Jun 04-Embassy receives case!!!

Jun 06-Receive Packet 3.

Jun 08-Receive Packet 4.

Jul 06-Interview.

Jul 06-APPROVED VISA

Aug 02-Arrived in US

Oct 29-Married

Soon, real soon for AOS, AP and EAD...just need time from the Army to do it with...

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ0Jk5PQTErcmVjZWl2ZWQuLi4mMDAwMDAwJjAwMDAwMCYxNSYxMiZjJjAmMjYmMiYyMDA3JjIwJjImNjU4ODk3MDAxMTc2OTc4Mzk1Lic=.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.