NeHAZ16

Kabul Embassy not replying to emails! K-1 Visa

59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
On 5/10/2019 at 7:33 PM, NeHAZ16 said:

My fiancé has been in AP for 13 months and no updates. Hoping to hear some good news soon!

Have you contacted your representatives? Hopefully that'll help that to look in to your case

Timeline
5 hours ago, NeHAZ16 said:

Yes, several months ago I contacted my congresswoman and State Senator. Both of them emailed the embassy on my behalf but the embassy didn’t really tell them anything. 

Ahh, hoping for a speedier process for all of us dealing with the Kabul embassy ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Timeline

How long did it take for you guys to get an interview date after the case has left the NVC? My fiance's case has left the NVC for almost 2 months now and they still haven't emailed me about when her interview date is. 

On 7/27/2019 at 5:20 AM, Salahn12 said:

How long did it take for you guys to get an interview date after the case has left the NVC? My fiance's case has left the NVC for almost 2 months now and they still haven't emailed me about when her interview date is. 

I think it took my fiancé four months to get an interview date. 

Timeline
On 7/26/2019 at 8:50 PM, Salahn12 said:

I am in the same boat. I emailed them asking for an estimate date and they told me to basically keep on waiting for them to email me. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Comanutd33 said:

I am in the same boat. I emailed them asking for an estimate date and they told me to basically keep on waiting for them to email me. 

Yah I emailed them too and I keep getting the same response. That my case is in the queue. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.