3 posts in this topic

Hi Good morning, my wife is DV 2019 principl winner with me the husband as derivative we both went for the interview on the 1st November 2018 and the interview was successful, after the interview the consular kept my wife passport been the principal and then give me the husband my passport back to me and said he need a military police report from my work because i am a military man, which I did receive the military police report and attach to the passport and sent it back to them in a few days as require by the embassy.

On the 14th of November 2018 my wife the principal was call to inform me the husband that i should summit police report from Mali because i have been to Mali before, yes i been to US embassy in Mali 2016 December for tourists visa and i was denied and the fact is that i went to Mali UN peace keeping mission ( MINUSMA )so I took a letter of Attestation from the mission commander to them, informing them i was in as a UN peace keeping and have no criminal record with Malian or Malian police, after that have not hear from them again; to have Mali police report i have to travel from Ghana back to Mali to obtain the police report, God been so good i was able obtained the police clearance certificate and i sent to them on the 4th December 2018, so after the main document requested has sent to them on the 4th December i have not heard from them again up to Now.

Pls my question is:

1. Why have they not approve my wife visa as the principal up to Now.

2. They have since not telling us weather we are no AP or not.

3. Can they approve my wife visa to her as the principal without me, if yes why are they still keeping her passport.

4. We sent them an email to know the update of our passport since one week now they have not also reply.

Can you pls help me to no more about all this going on.

7 minutes ago, DERY said:

Hi Good morning, my wife is DV 2019 principl winner with me the husband as derivative we both went for the interview on the 1st November 2018 and the interview was successful, after the interview the consular kept my wife passport been the principal and then give me the husband my passport back to me and said he need a military police report from my work because i am a military man, which I did receive the military police report and attach to the passport and sent it back to them in a few days as require by the embassy.

On the 14th of November 2018 my wife the principal was call to inform me the husband that i should summit police report from Mali because i have been to Mali before, yes i been to US embassy in Mali 2016 December for tourists visa and i was denied and the fact is that i went to Mali UN peace keeping mission ( MINUSMA )so I took a letter of Attestation from the mission commander to them, informing them i was in as a UN peace keeping and have no criminal record with Malian or Malian police, after that have not hear from them again; to have Mali police report i have to travel from Ghana back to Mali to obtain the police report, God been so good i was able obtained the police clearance certificate and i sent to them on the 4th December 2018, so after the main document requested has sent to them on the 4th December i have not heard from them again up to Now.

Pls my question is:

1. Why have they not approve my wife visa as the principal up to Now.

2. They have since not telling us weather we are no AP or not.

3. Can they approve my wife visa to her as the principal without me, if yes why are they still keeping her passport.

4. We sent them an email to know the update of our passport since one week now they have not also reply.

Can you pls help me to no more about all this going on.

Pls be patient , your case is under administrative process , they can't issue your wife visa and leave you because she had filled together with you as her husband.

It is a slowly process but with God willingness things will goes through since you are able to submitted all what they asked  to submit to them.

They will surely go through it and come back to you .

All the best. May God Almighty help us all to complete this journey and be with our love once in God name. AMEN 🙏🙏🙏

On 12/18/2018 at 1:41 AM, Moses Bee said:

Pls be patient , your case is under administrative process , they can't issue your wife visa and leave you because she had filled together with you as her husband.

It is a slowly process but with God willingness things will goes through since you are able to submitted all what they asked  to submit to them.

They will surely go through it and come back to you .

All the best. May God Almighty help us all to complete this journey and be with our love once in God name. AMEN 🙏🙏🙏

Not correct.  They could issue the wife's visa and hold his, since she is the principal applicant.  Not doing so is likely an indication that they don't expect a long delay before they can issue his.  They probably had to return his passport so he could use it to get the required police clearance in Mali.  Just needs to wait a bit more time, I think -- busy time of year, a lot of people on leave, etc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.