payxibka

Interview availability

123 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, payxibka said:

This will be my last post in this thread as I lose the visibility to the appointment calendar in the next 8 hours or so, as Z's interview is Thursday...

Interview Availability as of 1/22/19 

January -   No appointments currently available

February -  No appointments currently available

03.07.19 -  No appointments currently available

03.14.19 - 101

03.21.19 - 132

03.28.19 - 133

Thanks for your contribution to the interview availability thread. And good luck to you both on Thursday!

Removal of Conditions

filed 2.25.22

NOA 3.1.22

Biometrics waived 3.28.22

N-400

Applied online 3.13.23

NOA 3.13.23

Biometrics appointment - 4.5.23

Interview (combo) - 8.6.23

Oath Ceremony!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
56 minutes ago, payxibka said:

This will be my last post in this thread as I lose the visibility to the appointment calendar in the next 8 hours or so, as Z's interview is Thursday...

Interview Availability as of 1/22/19 

January -   No appointments currently available

February -  No appointments currently available

03.07.19 -  No appointments currently available

03.14.19 - 101

03.21.19 - 132

03.28.19 - 133

Thank you for keeping us updated!! @payxibka Good luck on your interview! I will try to continue as much as I can until our own interview ☺️ Thanks again. I wish you and your fiancé all the best! 💕💕💕

Timeline

I kinda hope they would open more slots this coming February. Our case changed to in transit today :) Do you all know how long the medical results from SLEC is going to be good for? Because if interview will be in march, we were trying to see if we can get our medical done as early as possible 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Bluela said:

I kinda hope they would open more slots this coming February. Our case changed to in transit today :) Do you all know how long the medical results from SLEC is going to be good for? Because if interview will be in march, we were trying to see if we can get our medical done as early as possible 

6 months , visa will expire 6 mos. to the day of the medical 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Bluela said:

Thank you so much! It's crazy that the next available interview is March :( do you all think they'll open up some in  feb ?

I wouldn't bank on it but occasional openings do open up. A 4 to 6 week wait is normal.   Be thankful that they are doing almost 400 interviews tomorrow alone or you would be looking at April 

YMMV

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cindy and Jean said:

GUYS THEY OPENED A LOT OF FEB 14TH!!! GO THERE NOWWWWW IF YA'LL WANT AN EARLIER SLOT :) 

Btw I might have to reschedule again from March 7th to Feb 7th to February 14th because ours didn't make the shipment this week as they only reached as late as the 15th, and we got our case # on the 17th or 18th? T_T I'm scared cos I'm getting this message "If you cancel this appointment, then you will have exceeded the limit of appointments canceled, and will not be able to schedule another appointment until another MRV fee has been paid"  but from what I've read we can reschedule twice without penalty right?! 

Hi guys...newbie here 😀😆 quick question, can we schedule for an interview already if our status at ceac is "ready" or do we wait for the email of the us embassy in manila? Thanks

17 minutes ago, N.pie said:

Hi guys...newbie here 😀😆 quick question, can we schedule for an interview already if our status at ceac is "ready" or do we wait for the email of the us embassy in manila? Thanks

Yes, you can go ahead and schedule the interview. Also don't forget about doing the medical soon as well. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
42 minutes ago, N.pie said:

Yup

This link may be helpful http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yes, you can go ahead and schedule the interview. Also don't forget about doing the medical soon as well. 

Thanks guys! And another question, although I already posted this in another forum, I just want to make sure. In i-134 form, does the mother of the sponsor counts as a partial dependent if she works, and she is part of the household of the sponsor? Im rather confused with this because in the tax returns I believe she was never listed as a dependent of the sponsor. So would it make sense if she is listed as a partial dependent in the i-134 since she is in the same household?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.