Sparrow

We got NOIR need help

446 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

@Sparrow can you upload the 2nd page of the NOIR as well?

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

12 hours ago, Damara said:

Who was the email from? Are you talking about the emails/texts that are sent and generated by the online case status system? If so, if there is inaccurate info on the online status, the same inaccurate info will be sent via text and emails if you signed up for notifications via text or email.

There is NO WAY USCIS sent you a NOIR and then 2 days later approved you before even getting your response to the NOIR back. Your wife can contact her congressperson or call a tier 2 for clarification that the online status was in error but I personally think its a waste of time. You need to be focusing on the NOIR.

The things listed in the NOIR page one are all very serious things. Do you have an attny helping you create a response or are you trying to DIY?

Well alot of their objections are misundering and My wife is going to talk with attorney today

Edited by Sparrow

12 hours ago, Going through said:

I can't able to upload anymore picture here it's give me error

18 hours ago, Going through said:

12/06/2018
sign_icon.png

We approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, dwheels76 said:

Okay I couldn't pull up the 1st page of your NOIR till now. Dear you have a massive issue and honestly it's all about you and how bad you interviewed. 

It doesn't matter how much you love each other and all that. You did a poor job at interview and you just need to be honest about that. 

Never ever do you submit chats and talks on immigration matters what does that prove except like they said you are being coached.

Why didn't you submit pictures of you all with family? You had a wedding. Do you even have pictures with you and wife with family especially your wife with family and friends.

Much time has past since your first interview and you say she hasn't been back since wedding. So why would they think you are real.

Where are your chats and IM's about Life. Where you will live when you come to US, her children, her job, what job you want to do, school you may want to attend. Basically where are your chats in basic everyday conversations.

How do you and your wife communicate when you have no common language? You said they talked to fast at interview so there seemed to be things you answered to that you truly fully didn't understand. Never answer when you don't understand the question.

You need to go through your chats and show conversations of you talking about her job where she lives, her kids. I pray you have some and you talked about it. 

You need to work on you and interview better you should after all these  years know everything down to your wife's color of car, house and carpeting in her room. She's your wife. It should just roll off your tongue.

Contradicting information you gave you got to do better. Don't you know the specifics of your wedding and who's there and what you did?

And pictures do speak a thousand words. I pray you have a better selection go through them. You pictures should be spontaneous pics not poses and staged. You should look like you  belong together. Do you have any? They seem to really have issue with your pictures.

Overcoming a big age gap you have to overcome it and you do that by spending time together. No other evidence matters more then that. I should know I am 26 years older than my husband and I went and lived with him 6 months throughout the process. No mention of age gap was even brought up.

You say she recently broke her leg so what happened after the interview its been almost 2 years and you say 3 years since she last was there. You will not get any approval with that big of a gap and all these read flags. 

Do a better job compiling your evidence since you meet till interview. Nothing after interview will help you because they will know you just created it to appease them. Adding you to joint accounts and leases matters not you don;t leave with her.

Now if she moved there and you got a place together and opened a bank account together that would be different but no time for all that. you have to work with what you have.

well said.

• 4 weeks later...

We give response to uscis our noir notice and then yesterday they said 

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
On January 10, 2019, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number . Our Potomac Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to

And today they update the status this 

Intent to Revoke Notice Was Sent
On January 11, 2019, we mailed you a notice explaining our intent to revoke our earlier approval of your case, Receipt Number . The notice explains what we will do. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you  do not receive your notice before January 25, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at 

I don't know what's going on there please tell me are we going to get another notice 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Korea DPR
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

Intent to Revoke Notice Was Sent
On January 11, 2019, we mailed you a notice explaining our intent to revoke our earlier approval of your case, Receipt Number . The notice explains what we will do. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you  do not receive your notice before January 25, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at 

I don't know what's going on there please tell me are we going to get another notice 

It does appear you are going to get another notice, unless what you saw today was also an error. Don't drive yourself crazy, wait for the paperwork to arrive or until the 25th then you call them. I wish you well.

I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,

Neither are you here to live up to mine.

I don't owe no one no obligation 
So everything is fine, fine

I said, I am that I am I am, I am, I am

1 hour ago, HonoraryCitizen said:

It does appear you are going to get another notice, unless what you saw today was also an error. Don't drive yourself crazy, wait for the paperwork to arrive or until the 25th then you call them. I wish you well.

Why we will get another NOIR notice if we already get one and we also respond to that notice this is an error I think 

Timeline
On 12/12/2018 at 1:27 PM, Sparrow said:

How long do you have to answer your NOIR?

On 12/12/2018 at 1:27 PM, Sparrow said:

Before 4 janurary right now we are finding the attorney 

3 hours ago, Sparrow said:

On January 10, 2019, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number

Ok...wait a minute.

You were required to respond to the NOIR by January 4th....but didn't respond until January 10th    Why the late response?

Sounds like they are going ahead with the revocation since you didn't respond within the allotted time.

Edited by Going through

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Timeline

Clarification to the above post by me...they didn't receive it until January 10th...sounds like OP mailed it late.

40 minutes ago, Going through said:

Clarification to the above post by me...they didn't receive it until January 10th...sounds like OP mailed it late.

No we send them over night service by mail on 2 janurary and their agent recieved and sign on 3 janurary that they recieved our response and we call them on 4 janurary that they recieved or not then they said they recieved it 

53 minutes ago, Going through said:

They recieved our NOIR notice on 3 January but they didn't update on their system they update yesterday and today I don't know what's wrong with them why they are keep messing with our case like that 

9 hours ago, Going through said:

Ok...wait a minute.

You were required to respond to the NOIR by January 4th....but didn't respond until January 10th    Why the late response?

Sounds like they are going ahead with the revocation since you didn't respond within the allotted time.

My wife said when she talk with immigration officer on 4 janurary he said that our notice package has time stamp on it and it's reach on time there

Timeline

Curious what evidence/explanation was given to meet the 8 issues on the NOIR.  Hopefully a lawyer assisted with the response, or the two of you did it on your own?

5 hours ago, Going through said:

Curious what evidence/explanation was given to meet the 8 issues on the NOIR.  Hopefully a lawyer assisted with the response, or the two of you did it on your own?

I have statements from my all family members and I also write my statement and I have statements from my neighbours and from my friends and I attest from marriage registar and union council from my city my statement that I was not married here I don't have two wife's they don't have any proof 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.