Kuttai & Kuttapi

NVC processing time for CR 1

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Hai.i got NVC welcome email with my case number on last week (15-11-18) and I paid Immigrants visa and AOS fees also and my question is how long to take to complete NVC processing and when is the estimate date for visa interview?? Please reply friends 

Started my case is September 2017. I received my case number in April. Case was completed in August. Interview date was November. Good luck! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Kuttai & Kuttapi said:

Hai.i got NVC welcome email with my case number on last week (15-11-18) and I paid Immigrants visa and AOS fees also and my question is how long to take to complete NVC processing and when is the estimate date for visa interview?? Please reply friends 

its almost 3month for me till the interview date. Best of luck. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

For NVC to complete my case was 10 days, and my CC is 11-01. From this time it depends on your embassy. Mine embassy is very empty and they did not even have me in system week after CC. So my interview will be probably in January. Which will be 2 months after CC.

And just by the way, there is A LOT of discussions answering your question, and many more, if you look. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.