Harnu

Please Help, Document not right side up

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please help,  for the past two months  NVC has being rejecting my marriage certificate,  saying it is not in the right side up,  I have rotated it in different  positions and I keep getting the same message, please does anybody have an idea on what I can do ,how I can place it or has anybody experienced this as well. Thank you

IMG_20181117_191749.jpg

Screenshot_20181117-184227.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Harnu said:

Please help,  for the past two months  NVC has being rejecting my marriage certificate,  saying it is not in the right side up,  I have rotated it in different  positions and I keep getting the same message, please does anybody have an idea on what I can do ,how I can place it or has anybody experienced this as well. Thank you

IMG_20181117_191749.jpg

17 minutes ago, Harnu said:

IMG_20181117_191749.jpg

I got the same problem with passport biographical page. they send me the message that I need to put right side up. I did that on Nov 9th and waiting for their review now.

how did you upload the passport biographical page?

I put the sample pic is that the correct way to upload passport page1413007008_samplepassport.gif.a149a5d42b8019aa7ef794026bf974b2.gif

Timeline
2 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

I got the same problem with passport biographical page. they send me the message that I need to put right side up. I did that on Nov 9th and waiting for their review now.

how did you upload the passport biographical page?

I put the sample pic is that the correct way to upload passport page1413007008_samplepassport.gif.a149a5d42b8019aa7ef794026bf974b2.gif

Yes that is way I uploaded mine,  and it was accepted 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
Just now, Harnu said:

Yes that is way I uploaded mine,  and it was accepted 

second time when you uploaded how many days it took for them to review.

first time I uploaded on 1st Nov they reviewed on Nov 9 everything got accepted except passport page because I uploaded vertically on NOV 1st.

I uploaded on Nov 9th still no response

Timeline
2 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

first time I uploaded on 1st Nov they reviewed on Nov 9 everything got accepted except passport page because I uploaded vertically on NOV 1st.

They replied in about  2 weeks,  please how did you upload your marriage  certificate  and was the file in PDF or JPEG.  Can you show me a picture sample pls? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Harnu said:

IMG_20181117_191749.jpg

Mine has been like that for almost 4 times. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

Please just  be patient  they will surely reply you soon

Timeline
1 minute ago, blessB said:

Mine has been like that for almost 4 times. 

Wow..... This is the fifth time they are rejecting  mine........ Have the y finally accepted yours now? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

Make sure that the file you upload is saved in .PDF format. Even the photos!! .PDF format will stay as you upload it. .JPEG, .JPG files can rotate. Even if it looks all good in your computer, it might appear rotated for NVC

I can't see what is the extension for your marriage certificate but you do have other files in .JPG so just in case, save it in .PDF and try again.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Elrona said:

Make sure that the file you upload is saved in .PDF format. Even the photos!! .PDF format will stay as you upload it. .JPEG, .JPG files can rotate. Even if it looks all good in your computer, it might appear rotated for NVC

I can't see what is the extension for your marriage certificate but you do have other files in .JPG so just in case, save it in .PDF and try again.

Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I would call them and have a representative pull up the document with you on the line and explain which way they want it facing. It actually looks pretty illegible to be honest. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Tasiedu08 said:

I would call them and have a representative pull up the document with you on the line and explain which way they want it facing. It actually looks pretty illegible to be honest. 

Thank you

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@Harnu I told you you will get the help if you ask here..I am glad someone was able to assist you on this matter...Let us know if all goes well..Good luck on the rest of your journey..

15 minutes ago, OlayemiLoray said:

@Harnu I told you you will get the help if you ask here..I am glad someone was able to assist you on this matter...Let us know if all goes well..Good luck on the rest of your journey..

Yes o,  thanks so much. I got help and I have uploaded a new one, wating for their reply nw

Edited by Harnu.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.