Jump to content
Harnu

Please Help, Document not right side up

19 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 Please help,  for the past two months  NVC has being rejecting my marriage certificate,  saying it is not in the right side up,  I have rotated it in different  positions and I keep getting the same message, please does anybody have an idea on what I can do ,how I can place it or has anybody experienced this as well. Thank you

IMG_20181117_191749.jpg

Screenshot_20181117-184227.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Harnu said:

 Please help,  for the past two months  NVC has being rejecting my marriage certificate,  saying it is not in the right side up,  I have rotated it in different  positions and I keep getting the same message, please does anybody have an idea on what I can do ,how I can place it or has anybody experienced this as well. Thank you

IMG_20181117_191749.jpg

Screenshot_20181117-184227.jpg

17 minutes ago, Harnu said:

 Please help,  for the past two months  NVC has being rejecting my marriage certificate,  saying it is not in the right side up,  I have rotated it in different  positions and I keep getting the same message, please does anybody have an idea on what I can do ,how I can place it or has anybody experienced this as well. Thank you

IMG_20181117_191749.jpg

Screenshot_20181117-184227.jpg

 

I got the same problem with passport biographical page. they send me the message that I need to put right side up. I did that on Nov 9th and waiting for their review now.

how did you upload the passport biographical page?

I put the sample pic is that the correct way to upload passport page1413007008_samplepassport.gif.a149a5d42b8019aa7ef794026bf974b2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

I got the same problem with passport biographical page. they send me the message that I need to put right side up. I did that on Nov 9th and waiting for their review now.

how did you upload the passport biographical page?

I put the sample pic is that the correct way to upload passport page1413007008_samplepassport.gif.a149a5d42b8019aa7ef794026bf974b2.gif

Yes that is way I uploaded mine,  and it was accepted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harnu said:

Yes that is way I uploaded mine,  and it was accepted 

second time when you uploaded how many days it took for them to review.

 

first time I uploaded on 1st Nov they reviewed on Nov 9 everything got accepted except passport page because I uploaded vertically on NOV 1st.

I uploaded on Nov 9th still no response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

second time when you uploaded how many days it took for them to review.

 

first time I uploaded on 1st Nov they reviewed on Nov 9 everything got accepted except passport page because I uploaded vertically on NOV 1st.

I uploaded on Nov 9th still no response

They replied in about  2 weeks,  please how did you upload your marriage  certificate  and was the file in PDF or JPEG.  Can you show me a picture sample pls? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Harnu said:

 Please help,  for the past two months  NVC has being rejecting my marriage certificate,  saying it is not in the right side up,  I have rotated it in different  positions and I keep getting the same message, please does anybody have an idea on what I can do ,how I can place it or has anybody experienced this as well. Thank you

IMG_20181117_191749.jpg

Screenshot_20181117-184227.jpg

Mine has been like that for almost 4 times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

second time when you uploaded how many days it took for them to review.

 

first time I uploaded on 1st Nov they reviewed on Nov 9 everything got accepted except passport page because I uploaded vertically on NOV 1st.

I uploaded on Nov 9th still no response

Please just  be patient  they will surely reply you soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure that the file you upload is saved in .PDF format. Even the photos!! .PDF format will stay as you upload it. .JPEG, .JPG files can rotate. Even if it looks all good in your computer, it might appear rotated for NVC

 

I can't see what is the extension for your marriage certificate but you do have other files in .JPG so just in case, save it in .PDF and try again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elrona said:

Make sure that the file you upload is saved in .PDF format. Even the photos!! .PDF format will stay as you upload it. .JPEG, .JPG files can rotate. Even if it looks all good in your computer, it might appear rotated for NVC

 

I can't see what is the extension for your marriage certificate but you do have other files in .JPG so just in case, save it in .PDF and try again.

Thank you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, OlayemiLoray said:

@Harnu I told you you will get the help if you ask here..I am glad someone was able to assist you on this matter...Let us know if all goes well..Good luck on the rest of your journey..

Yes o,  thanks so much. I got help and I have uploaded a new one, wating for their reply nw

Edited by Harnu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×