Abcd1234

Unlucky 200 plus day club

477 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Shrouq615 said:

Finally after 297 days I got my NOA2 in the mail today! 😍I hope everyone here gets their good news really soon!

Oh that is so great to hear!

Normally USCIS answers the RFE as I have seen in other cases in 7 or 8 days .. I am already waiting for a response for 12 days, it is not enough for the 10 months of security check ...😤😡🤬💔

2 minutes ago, Tere Branly said:

Normally USCIS answers the RFE as I have seen in other cases in 7 or 8 days .. I am already waiting for a response for 12 days, it is not enough for the 10 months of security check ...😤😡🤬💔

Hang in there because they do have 30 days..but im sure it wont be that long.  I know other folks waiting more than 8 daya for a response also

3 hours ago, MsNina said:

Hang in there because they do have 30 days..but im sure it wont be that long.  I know other folks waiting more than 8 daya for a response also

ufff that I hope .. thank you always have a positive message for all I hope your wait is not long 💌

17 minutes ago, Tere Branly said:

ufff that I hope .. thank you always have a positive message for all I hope your wait is not long 💌

Thanks.  Being negative does not help a negative situation. I wish you well...it sucks but delay is not denial.💙

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/13/2019 at 7:11 AM, Tere Branly said:

Hi, did you get NOA2 already? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 2/13/2019 at 12:11 AM, Tere Branly said:

Ours took more than 2 weeks to be approved, after they receive it. I know it is hard, I was going crazy, but hang in there!

55 minutes ago, Helike said:

Ours took more than 2 weeks to be approved, after they receive it. I know it is hard, I was going crazy, but hang in there!

that's how I am ... desperate with so much delay ... but I'm holding on ...🤞

Timeline
10 hours ago, Tere Branly said:

No 😫

6 hours ago, Tere Branly said:

that's how I am ... desperate with so much delay ... but I'm holding on ...🤞

Yeah i got rfe novemenber, and response it right away they give me noa2 january 3

1 hour ago, jocelyn23 said:

Yeah i got rfe novemenber, and response it right away they give me noa2 january 3

Oh God ... they do make us wait ... Congratulations let's see how long I have to wait..🙄

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Tere Branly said:

Oh God ... they do make us wait ... Congratulations let's see how long I have to wait..🙄

Just be patient, it will come soon

1 minute ago, jocelyn23 said:

Just be patient, it will come soon

thanks is difficult but you can💏

Timeline
12 hours ago, Tere Branly said:

No 😫

You’ll get yours soon! We got ours today and it has been approved last Feb 12. No update from website. We just got the letter now. It can happen to you also, best of luck and much love! 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.