BJ & Christine

November 2018 I-129 Filers

1,040 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Raizee said:

We got an email in response to our inquiry which we placed 3 day ago, email says:

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* as soon as it has been completed.
not sure what does this mean, is this mean they have made the decision on our case? And will inform us soon????

your responses will be highly appreciate.

No decision on your case. No one knows with any certainty when you will receive notice of case completion.  Writing and calling doesn't speed the process.  You can write 100 times and the answer will be the same 100 times.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

On 7/13/2019 at 3:38 AM, Greenbaum said:

No decision on your case. No one knows with any certainty when you will receive notice of case completion.  Writing and calling doesn't speed the process.  You can write 100 times and the answer will be the same 100 times.

So it means its a reply with no reply actually :( Damn 🥺

4 hours ago, Raizee said:

Así que significa que es una respuesta sin respuesta en realidad, :( Maldita  sea

From my own experience, I can say that you will hear a response soon. We were told the same thing on June 03 when we called and asked to speak with a level 2, and on June 06 the previous page was updated requesting evidence. If something is being awarded at any time, something will happen.

5 hours ago, Raizee said:

So it means its a reply with no reply actually :( Damn 🥺

Yes, a reply with no reply.

36 minutes ago, Miosotty M said:

From my own experience, I can say that you will hear a response soon. We were told the same thing on June 03 when we called and asked to speak with a level 2, and on June 06 the previous page was updated requesting evidence. If something is being awarded at any time, something will happen.

They are from the UAE and processing normally takes a little longer so it will not mirror what you are experiencing from DR. :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

Sí, una respuesta sin respuesta.

Son de los Emiratos Árabes Unidos y el procesamiento normalmente demora un poco más, por lo que no reflejará lo que está experimentando desde DR. : pulgares

That makes sense! Just keep the faith

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

They are from the UAE and processing normally takes a little longer so it will not mirror what you are experiencing from DR. :thumbs:

Does the I129f processing time depend on the beneficiary's country? I thought I've always read here that it doesn't matter. Is there any data on this? I've been curious if that info has been extracted from timelines.

30 minutes ago, AliTan said:

Does the I129f processing time depend on the beneficiary's country? I thought I've always read here that it doesn't matter. Is there any data on this? I've been curious if that info has been extracted from timelines.

I think this will answrr your questions.

As part of its benefits adjudication process and as required by law, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) conducts background checks on petitioners and applicants who seek certain immigration benefits. These background checks consist of four separate checks against systems within Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). In order to facilitate the collection and transmission of information necessary to complete background check processes, USCIS maintains five information technology electronic systems: the Fingerprint Masthead Notification System (FMNS), the Customer Identity Capture System (CICS), the FD-258 Tracking System - Mainframe (FD-258 MF), the Benefits Biometrics Support System (BBSS), and the Interagency Border Inspection System (IBIS) Manifest. USCIS is conducting this privacy impact assessment (PIA) because FMNS, CICS, FD-258 MF, BBSS, and IBIS Manifest collect, use, and share personally identifiable information (PII). This PIA replaces the previously published USCIS PIA for the "Background Check Service (BCS)" which describes planned background check-related systems that were never implemented. Upon publication of this PIA, the BCS PIA will be retired.

Additional screening and background checks based on country of birth, citizenship, or residency in the “State Sponsors of Terrorism” (T-7) list: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria; or from the “List of 26”: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen. This is a mandatory stop list and allegedly takes 2 to 4 days, thanks in part to the partially rolled out PATRIOT (Pre-Adjudicated Threat Recognition and Intelligence Operations Team) system managed by ICE, but often take 3 to 6 weeks and if there is a hit who knows how long.

Security Advisory Opinion (SAO) or Washington Special Clearance,[1] commonly called security clearance, administrative clearance, or administrative processing,[2] is a process the United States Department of State and the diplomatic missions of the United States use in deciding to grant or deny a United States visa to certain visa applicants. The process involves sending a request from the visa issuing post to the Department of State's headquarters in Washington, D.C., to investigate an individual's case for possible espionage, terrorism, and illegal export of technology out of the United States. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

• 4 weeks later...

We received an update on our online inquiry that on July 13 they have sent a RFE but today its August  8th and we have not received anything yet.

any suggestions what should we do ??? any suggestions please?

5 hours ago, Raizee said:

We received an update on our online inquiry that on July 13 they have sent a RFE but today its August  8th and we have not received anything yet.

any suggestions what should we do ??? any suggestions please?

Check your spam folder. We see this a lot where an email is sent and your email thinks it's spam. You may want to circle back with USCIS and ask for a tier 2 and see if they can help locate your RFE. Some are willing to fax you a copy others will read it to you and others will do nothing.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

4 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Check your spam folder. We see this a lot where an email is sent and your email thinks it's spam. You may want to circle back with USCIS and ask for a tier 2 and see if they can help locate your RFE. Some are willing to fax you a copy others will read it to you and others will do nothing.

They said they have issue a RFE  by post mail on 23 July, and neither my fiancé or our attorney have received it yet, our attorney has requested on 7th July a copy of RFE let’s see, hoping for the best. 🙏

Edited by Raizee

16 minutes ago, Raizee said:

They said they have issue a RFE  by post mail on 23 July, and neither my fiancé or our attorney have received it yet, our attorney has requested on 7th July a copy of RFE let’s see, hoping for the best. 🙏

Glad I  could help. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

• 2 weeks later...

Finally we have received our RFE, they have asked further information to prove the relationship is bona fide, in our original packet we have added a lot of evidence,  which includes are 6 meetings pics, my fiance travel evidence (tickets and PP stamps) we have also provided my pics with his sisters, our ongoing communication via whatsapp and video calls. and we added intent to marry letter from my side but we forget to attach one from my fiance side maybe this ring a bell and they send a RFE?

we have further more evidence which we will send now, we have traveled together to celebrate valentines day 2019, and his recent visit to my country,  and we will add our on going communication evidence as well, signed letters from few friends and family members confirming our engagement and upcoming wedding, we have few original letters and few scanned one because they are overseas Friends. and will add new letters as well for intent to marry. can we send his with original signs and mine scanned copy? previously i have sent my signs with scanned copy and they have accepted, any other evidence you guys think we should add please? your help will be highly appreciate, here is a copy of what they have asked. we have not done any wedding venue booking though, 

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-15 at 10.04.53 PM.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Finally we have received our RFE, they have asked further information to prove the relationship is bona fide, in our original packet we have added a lot of evidence,  which includes are 6 meetings pics, my fiance travel evidence (tickets and PP stamps) we have also provided my pics with his sisters, our ongoing communication via whatsapp and video calls. and we added intent to marry letter from my side but we forget to attach one from my fiance side maybe this ring a bell and they send a RFE?

we have further more evidence which we will send now, we have traveled together to celebrate valentines day 2019, and his recent visit to my country,  and we will add our on going communication evidence as well, signed letters from few friends and family members confirming our engagement and upcoming wedding, we have few original letters and few scanned one because they are overseas Friends. and will add new letters as well for intent to marry. can we send his with original signs and mine scanned copy? previously i have sent my signs with scanned copy and they have accepted, any other evidence you guys think we should add please? your help will be highly appreciate, here is a copy of what they have asked. we have not done any wedding venue booking though, 

At last your case is now moving. You already see the light. Just resend all and add more. You can make it! Ive been watching your journey here. Goodluck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hope everything goes smoothly from now on

Want to know more about apply for K1 VISA / Green card in TAIWAN? come visit my blog https://summerprincess.pixnet.net/blog

10 minutes ago, Mini said:

At last your case is now moving. You already see the light. Just resend all and add more. You can make it! Ive been watching your journey here. Goodluck!

Thanks very much, and all the best for your interview 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.