nompish

N-400 October 2018 Filers

1,465 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Xfiles said:

I just got off from my interview.!!!!  I got a pending roc and n400. I do got a letter for n400 but not for the i-751, however they have my application with them at the interview and they made me a combined interview...! 

My appointment was at 11:15 but they call me in at 11:30 and it almost last 1hr, she explain me everything and we proceeded to the removal of conditions first, then she ask me if I wanted to add any more evidence  to the case and I handed some papers that I bought for her. Later she told me that everything looks fine and said that she will recommend my petition for aproval but she has to do it in another computer later one, then we moved to the n400 aplication asked me 6 out of the 10 questions. And then was informed that I passed the test and and that everything was fine.! 

She gave me a paper that i pass the citizenship interview and informed me to expect the oath ceremony no before than march. And that was it so now just wait for the ceremony appointment..!!!  

Note mi wife went with me to the interview but she wasn’t call at all.!  

I apply for:

i-751  july/16/17 with no biometrics taken or anything from them since then.! 

N400 october/21/18 biometrics taken on november/17/18, interview February/1/19

congrats on your approval!

K-1 Journey

2015 01 14 : I-129F Mailed

2015 01 22: NOA-2

2015 03 09 : Packet 3 Received

2015 05 19 : Interview - PASSED (K-1 Visa Approved)

2015 08 19 : Arrived U.S.

2015 10 30 : Married :dance:

AOS Journey

11/05/2015: AOS Package Mailed

11/07/2015: AOS Delivered

11/15/2015: NOAx3 text and email received

11/18/2015: NOAx3 received via mail date 11/10/2015

11/26/2015: Received biometrics letter scheduled for 12/10/2015

12/10/2015: Biometrics completed

01/08/2016: Case status update I-485 "New card being produced"

01/10/2016: Case status update I-485 "Case approved"

01/12/2016: Case status update I-485 "My Card was mailed to me"

01/13/2016: Case status update I-485 "My Card picked up by USPS

01/15/2016: GREENCARD IN HAND!! DONE FOR NOW!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratulations! Awesome news, I hope you're celebrating. :) :) :)

3 hours ago, Xfiles said:

I just got off from my interview.!!!!  I got a pending roc and n400. I do got a letter for n400 but not for the i-751, however they have my application with them at the interview and they made me a combined interview...! 

My appointment was at 11:15 but they call me in at 11:30 and it almost last 1hr, she explain me everything and we proceeded to the removal of conditions first, then she ask me if I wanted to add any more evidence  to the case and I handed some papers that I bought for her. Later she told me that everything looks fine and said that she will recommend my petition for aproval but she has to do it in another computer later one, then we moved to the n400 aplication asked me 6 out of the 10 questions. And then was informed that I passed the test and and that everything was fine.! 

She gave me a paper that i pass the citizenship interview and informed me to expect the oath ceremony no before than march. And that was it so now just wait for the ceremony appointment..!!!  

Note mi wife went with me to the interview but she wasn’t call at all.!  

I apply for:

i-751  july/16/17 with no biometrics taken or anything from them since then.! 

N400 october/21/18 biometrics taken on november/17/18, interview February/1/19

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

After my interview 6 days. and i dont see new news((((( i dont know what i need to do. officer said only that he want to speak with supervisor about my case . and after thai will send letter to me . i am checking my cays online every hour ((( me and my wife want to go to info pass january 11 . may be they can say something about my case. does somebody have same? officer gave me paper about my civil test like i passed test and desicion will send to me by mail

3 hours ago, Nikolas2017 said:

After my interview 6 days. and i dont see new news((((( i dont know what i need to do. officer said only that he want to speak with supervisor about my case . and after thai will send letter to me . i am checking my cays online every hour ((( me and my wife want to go to info pass january 11 . may be they can say something about my case. does somebody have same? officer gave me paper about my civil test like i passed test and desicion will send to me by mail

Give them time dude there’s not even a week since that.! Give them at least a month. If u got the paper that u pass then you are good relax.! Dont spect a letter two days after 😂 

On 2/1/2019 at 1:33 PM, GoodbyeGirl said:

That sounds promising! 

You could try submitting an online inquiry to find out if your cases will be adjudicated at the same time.

I just got the letter. It seems like they transferred my ROC to Lee Summit, MO...not my local office as indicated online. I guess any movement is good.

2 minutes ago, Xfiles said:

They will have your file at your local office whenever u get the interview, mine was like that but sended to nbc

Isn't NBC the same as Lee Summit, MO? 

""The NBC was founded in 2001 in Lee's Summit, Missouri and was originally called the Missouri Service Center (which is why receipt notices from the NBC will begin with the letters “MSC”). The NBC's primary mission is to prepare applications for adjudication that require an interview at a USCIS Field Office" https://www.uscis.gov/archive/blog/2012/06/national-benefits-center-what-it-is-and

Anyways, it's weird that first they sent it to Texas then a few weeks later to MO.

23 minutes ago, Butterfly83 said:

Isn't NBC the same as Lee Summit, MO? 

""The NBC was founded in 2001 in Lee's Summit, Missouri and was originally called the Missouri Service Center (which is why receipt notices from the NBC will begin with the letters “MSC”). The NBC's primary mission is to prepare applications for adjudication that require an interview at a USCIS Field Office" https://www.uscis.gov/archive/blog/2012/06/national-benefits-center-what-it-is-and

Anyways, it's weird that first they sent it to Texas then a few weeks later to MO.

Idk but mine say transfer to another office and it was that one , no interview for the roc but at the time of my n400 they did a combo 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nikolas2017 said:

almost two weeks(((((( no news((((( after interview n400

Oh man! I’m so sorry to hear that! I’m sure someone wiser than me will have an answer for you. Info pass appointment? Request info online!!?? Wow.

Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, a.t.j24 said:

Oh man! I’m so sorry to hear that! I’m sure someone wiser than me will have an answer for you. Info pass appointment? Request info online!!?? Wow.

Thanks 

i made appointment on next monday . i hope i can see my officer . i want to ask him about my case

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I just got an email saying that my interview had been scheduled. Updated on uscis website, but not on myaccount.uscis.dhs website yet! 

Tampa people, how long after you received this was your interview?

Ive just booked a trip out of the country for a quick 5 days at the end of the month!! 😧

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.