dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

Yea.. we will be filing the i751 same time around June/July 2020.

I'm hopeful my interview will also be waived because a well documented filed i751 will be approved without an intervew.

Started gathering my documents for ROC since I entered the US last month because it will save me a whole lot.🤣

We will be creating a WhatsApp group for it soon especially for us that landed around the same time.🙂

Thanks alot.

Yes let me know when you create the group! 

And good!! 

@Sugarlegetiti confused me a bit saying “keep in mind you can file I-751 90 days before 2 years anniversary - marriage or gc?? I understood uscis doesn’t care about marriage events, that I have to keep an eye out for my GC expiration date

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Rameda said:

@Abies

@Sugarlegetiti

@valentinasc

@Don Godwin

How do you find a job?  Is it hard? Is it possible to find a job before you enter USA?

Its easy broh tomorrow i got appointment for a job interview with good pay and bonuses,just get in the states and get your SSN and you can work anywhere of your choice 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

I believe we both we receive it soon.

I am also enjoying my husband and marriage life. Since he has arrived every weekend we have a program to go to. I don't mine the wait, keep in mind that you can send the Removal of Conditions 90 days before the two years Anniversary. 

Exactly what the CBP officer told me at the POE he said that tell your wife to make sure that she files for ROC i1751 90days prior to your 2nd anniversary and when i asked the CBP officer,he said that mostly USCIS takes a year to approve the ROC on the GC and i told my wife about it she said yes she understands the immigration process and she knows when to file for it,when you guys create a group please buzz me or something maybe the whatsapp could be better 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, valentinasc said:

Yes let me know when you create the group! 

And good!! 

@Sugarlegetiti confused me a bit saying “keep in mind you can file I-751 90 days before 2 years anniversary - marriage or gc?? I understood uscis doesn’t care about marriage events, that I have to keep an eye out for my GC expiration date

Sorry to confused you, the two years is for the green card not marriage. 

@Rameda  I agree with @valentinasc  indeed and craigslist are the place to search for jobs.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

Exactly what the CBP officer told me at the POE he said that tell your wife to make sure that she files for ROC i1751 90days prior to your 2nd anniversary and when i asked the CBP officer,he said that mostly USCIS takes a year to approve the ROC on the GC and i told my wife about it she said yes she understands the immigration process and she knows when to file for it,when you guys create a group please buzz me or something maybe the whatsapp could be better 

@Abies is in charge of the WhatsApp group so make sure she has your USA number 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

@Abies is in charge of the WhatsApp group so make sure she has your USA number 

okay oh is opened already.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Abies said:

Its same process with the NOA2,randomly done but it's usually within 120days to receive the green card in the mail. USCIS is known to be very inconsistent.

@valentinasc and I also had our POE at LAX and landed 1 and 2days after your husband landed. It's really a crazy process. @Ajt3 is yet to receive her SSC and GC even when she landed same day with your husband but different POE.

Fingers crossed for you guys. 

Hey yesterday got my Social security card..now waiting for the green card.we paid the fee of the GC before our POE .. It's almost a month our status on USCIS still.says that they received our payment of the green card.God knows what they are doing. @Sugarlegetiti when did u pay your GC fee? And what does it say now? @Abies this week I guess u r going to the SSN office.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Hey yesterday got my Social security card..now waiting for the green card.we paid the fee of the GC before our POE .. It's almost a month our status on USCIS still.says that they received our payment of the green card.God knows what they are doing. @Sugarlegetiti when did u pay your GC fee? And what does it say now? @Abies this week I guess u r going to the SSN office.

same thing here with me i paid 8 days before my POE and the status remains the same

Timeline
22 hours ago, Abies said:

Finally have my physical green card in hand now.💃

Yayyyyy....so happy @Abies ...Now celebration party.I am still waiting for my GC as the status still says that I paid my GC fee on September 11,2018 😑😑

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

same thing here with me i paid 8 days before my POE and the status remains the same

Yes.Mine says that same too.Without GC it is hard to do other works.what was your Poe?? Mine was Boston.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ajt3 said:

Yes.Mine says that same too.Without GC it is hard to do other works.what was your Poe?? Mine was Boston.

mine was seattle,if your passport was stamped you got no worries 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

mine was seattle,if your passport was stamped you got no worries 

Yes it got stamped as admitted BOS.written as cr1 and the A number on the stamp.when was your port of entry?

Timeline
Just now, Ajt3 said:

Yes it got stamped as admitted BOS.written as cr1 and the A number on the stamp.when was your port of entry?

Sept 26th u can use your passport stamp as your GC for now till it arrives 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Don Godwin said:

Sept 26th u can use your passport stamp as your GC for now till it arrives 

Yes this is what I am doing for the time being.got my SSN though by going to the office personally.did u get your SSN?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ajt3 said:

Yes this is what I am doing for the time being.got my SSN though by going to the office personally.did u get your SSN?

i went to the SSA after 14days of not receiving my ssc so i applied and went there the next day and my ssn was written out to me 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.