749 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/10/2018 at 12:06 PM, Shubiepinky said:

For medical you need to book your interview appointment and carry it with you along with your case number 

they just need your case number and internet appointment letter that’s it 

and if I am not wrong packet 4 is the packet which you can’t open. 

Hi @Shubiepinky  You got your medical

done in Max Delhi right? What all documents did you take for getting the medical done?

Timeline
3 hours ago, A_R said:

Thanks, although I know can you please clarify once again what will be the original documents that I receive from the petitioner apart from the i134 form??

Also,For i134 the bank letter to be given by the petitioner should that be signed and sealed by the bank manager of the petitioner as my fiance can generate that letter online on his bank website and it has no sign or seal plus it is in black and white. Will that work?

Thanks so much.

Another question - For i134 the bank letter to be given by the petitioner should that be signed and sealed by the bank manager of the petitioner as my fiance can generate that letter online on his bank website and it has no sign or seal plus it is in black and white. Will that work?

What kind of sealed bank letter you talking about I don't know. Only medical report suppose to be in sealed packet nothing else before visa. you need affidavit i134 signed by petitioner and his or her tax documents like 1090 or 1095 and W2, pay stubs, job letter with details about duration, duties, designation etc . As I know no bank statements required and I didn't carried during my interview. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, ajay007 said:

What kind of sealed bank letter you talking about I don't know. Only medical report suppose to be in sealed packet nothing else before visa. you need affidavit i134 signed by petitioner and his or her tax documents like 1090 or 1095 and W2, pay stubs, job letter with details about duration, duties, designation etc . As I know no bank statements required and I didn't carried during my interview. 

Hi, 

I am talking about the point A mentioned in i134 form instructions given

by USCIS it states “Statement from an officer of the bank identifying the following details - date account opened, total amount deposited during the year and present balance”

Timeline
14 minutes ago, A_R said:

Hi, 

I am talking about the point A mentioned in i134 form instructions given

by USCIS it states “Statement from an officer of the bank identifying the following details - date account opened, total amount deposited during the year and present balance”

Kindly go through the form read carefully.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, ajay007 said:

Kindly go through the form read carefully.

Hi,

I did go through the form and instructions as you said. The only thing I could figure out was it is said submit photocopies.

If you were referring to anything else kindly

advise.

I would still ask my question again should the bank letter have a signature like the employer letter?

Timeline
37 minutes ago, A_R said:

Hi,

I did go through the form and instructions as you said. The only thing I could figure out was it is said submit photocopies.

advise.

I would still ask my question again should the bank letter have a signature like the employer letter?

If it's possible that would be great signature call itself attested. Best of luck 

45 minutes ago, A_R said:

Hi,

advise.

If the document from the bank is officially a original document and the CO can determine such, then you are fine with no signature. But, in western culture it's business etiquette to sign such a letter. I am not well educated in the protocol for India so you should make your best guess and go with it. This is a smaller detail that is not going to get your case denied.  

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, A_R said:

done in Max Delhi right? What all documents did you take for getting the medical done?

You need to carry your appointment confirmation 

your letter from NVC which is telling u the case number they just need ur case number from that but I carry the photocopy of that too and passport photocopy with original passport and Two passport size photographs and u don’t have to do fasting so u can eat and drink even before ur medical 

5 hours ago, A_R said:

Thanks, although I know can you please clarify once again what will be the original documents that I receive from the petitioner apart from the i134 form?? I-134 is the only original document needed. Beneficiary is responsible for "original" documents for their interview. Every document from the USC is copies except for the I-134 and most Embassy's are not requiring it to be with a "wet" signature. Check with others who have completed the interview whether that is true for Mumbai.

Also,For i134 the bank letter to be given by the petitioner should that be signed and sealed by the bank manager of the petitioner as my fiance can generate that letter online on his bank website and it has no sign or seal plus it is in black and white. Will that work? Either a statement from the Bank OR printed statements from the petitioner's bank garnered from the bank's website is sufficient.

Thanks so much.

Another question - For i134 the bank letter to be given by the petitioner should that be signed and sealed by the bank manager of the petitioner as my fiance can generate that letter online on his bank website and it has no sign or seal plus it is in black and white. Will that work? Nothing has to be sealed or notarized.

EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT. You should be able to demonstrate that you will not become a public charge or be a burden on the U.S. taxpayers for financial support. A completed I-134 Affidavit of Support Form K1/K2 Interview Preparation Instructions – English (February 2014)  Page 3 of 9 with an original signature will be useful to the consular officer to evaluate your petitioner’s ability to be financially responsible for you. You should also submit your petitioner’s most recent U.S. Federal income tax return (Form 1040) and wage statements (Form W-2). Employment letters stating salaries and bank statements may be included to substantiate the I-134. Get the IRS transcript in place of the actual 1040 here: https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
2 hours ago, A_R said:

What about the bank letter of the petitioner was that also original??

Yes, sorry I forgot that. You need that too in original.

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT. You should be able to demonstrate that you will not become a public charge or be a burden on the U.S. taxpayers for financial support. A completed I-134 Affidavit of Support Form K1/K2 Interview Preparation Instructions – English (February 2014)  Page 3 of 9 with an original signature will be useful to the consular officer to evaluate your petitioner’s ability to be financially responsible for you. You should also submit your petitioner’s most recent U.S. Federal income tax return (Form 1040) and wage statements (Form W-2). Employment letters stating salaries and bank statements may be included to substantiate the I-134. Get the IRS transcript in place of the actual 1040 here: https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Thanks so much @Greenbaum for explaining.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Heather & Shahbaz said:

Yes, sorry I forgot that. You need that too in original.

Where did you get the original bank letter? From the bank manager or website plus was it signed?

Timeline
9 hours ago, A_R said:

Where did you get the original bank letter? From the bank manager or website plus was it signed?

The bank letter from the bank officer stating the date when the bank account was opened and how much was deposited in the last year and how much is your balance.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
23 hours ago, A_R said:

Any info on the documents u took for medical and PCC will be helpful 

also the site says there are no appointments at all at this time any light or info will be helpful

Timeline
16 hours ago, pknick said:

Any info on the documents u took for medical and PCC will be helpful 

also the site says there are no appointments at all at this time any light or info will be helpful

@pknick She has already replied for the medical in the below post and for PCC of India you need original passport, 2 copies of passport + aadhar card n rest see on passportseva website when you book your appointment for PCC.

For visa interview appointment keep checking the ustraveldocs website at least 5-6 times throughout the day as since yesterday only I have seen 2 different dates available and then gone.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:42 PM, Shubiepinky said:

You need to carry your appointment confirmation 

your letter from NVC which is telling u the case number they just need ur case number from that but I carry the photocopy of that too and passport photocopy with original passport and Two passport size photographs and u don’t have to do fasting so u can eat and drink even before ur medical 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.