SUMMERT

I was refused, section 214(b)

65 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, NYCruiser said:

Very insightful post indeed. I am always puzzled how people scam the system. With how long it is taking, it is incredible how lies are still being told.

Those kind of people make me feel more upset, good people gets refused and those liars scam the consuls with fake papers and obtain visa and overstay in USA or Canada that’s why they don’t trust too much. 😓

11 hours ago, SUMMERT said:

Around us 15,300 per year in the private company, now in my won business there’s no a stable mount of money per year cuz depends of tourists we receive on cruiser ships 

Sorry but not my case, not everybody in DR are corrupted 🤗

OP you understand that 15,300$ yearly is not a lot of money in US. This may be a lot in DR but not much in US. This could be one reason for denial. 

Yea, we are not saying everyone is corrupt. I come from 3rd world country myself and i know how frustrating it is. Our people screwed up - so we are all responsible somehow.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
45 minutes ago, old-fella said:

OP you understand that 15,300$ yearly is not a lot of money in US. This may be a lot in DR but not much in US. This could be one reason for denial. 

Yea, we are not saying everyone is corrupt. I come from 3rd world country myself and i know how frustrating it is. Our people screwed up - so we are all responsible somehow.  

Well somebody earning that much would have issues holidaying anywhere, overseas not going to happen.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
  • Tourist Visa is very hard to understand - it is hit and miss.  My friend has a smart kid and this kid was able to secure a scholarship and being F-1 student here in US.  My friend has some saving ($5k<) and an average salaried job ($300/month) and got her tourist visa.  When she was asked why she wanted to get her visa, she honestly answered that her kid studying in US and it was summer so she wanted to be with her kid for a few weeks.  
  • My wife's uncles - both have same backgrounds (same level of income, 2-3 children, etc) - one got approved, one got rejected.
Edited by RTLE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.