silverhawk

Administrative Processing | 221g | 2018

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

An odd one as F2b is pretty factual, please let us know the reason when you find out.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, silverhawk said:

What visa category are you?

F2B

Who petitioned for you?

Mother

Were there other beneficiaries?

Yes, three

If case is returned to USCIS it would take 5 to 12 months or more to get a NOIR you have 30 days to respond and they will make a decision usually in 30 days after they receive your response.

Eyes filled with lost of tears :cry:like BHASHA DAM

If reaffirmed you would have another interview in about 3 months.  If denied you can file an appeal or (this could depend on your visa category) refile which both could take about the same amount of time.

please god save us from vicious cycle :cry:

Its important to know details of your interview to pinpoint what may have happened.  

how to know, or you are asking

Are you the only one who was returned?

How did the interview go?  

41 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

all of them returned

it wasn't an interview, but an interrogation, in close chamber. so not sure what went wrong. one of our brother is married, but he not appeared in interview. whereas rest of three are unmarried so appeared for interview. most of the questions were related to that married brother. they took written statement from all

Edited by silverhawk

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, silverhawk said:

all of them returned

it wasn't an interview, but an interrogation, in close chamber. so not sure what went wrong. one of our brother is married, but he not appeared in interview. whereas rest of three are unmarried so appeared for interview. most of the questions were related to that married brother. they took written statement from all

What exactly did you sign?  

I don't know how your brother getting married before the interview effects the case (maybe someone here would no better) but the fact that he did not go and you all made the embassy aware it doesn't make sense why they would go on with an interrogation.   Did they feel some type of misrep was done?  Were they talking to you all as if you lied (or the petitioner lied) on the application?  

Maybe someone here that knows better about your type of visa can be more helpful.   I know Islamabad is tough and if anything is off about your case its sets them off.   

So sorry to hear... 

2 hours ago, silverhawk said:

so meanwhile, can we apply or visit VISA or not, please advise.

Visa visit would most likely be denied due to immigration intent.

Timeline

Certainly strange, could there be anything to make them think you were all married?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

7 hours ago, Boiler said:

Certainly strange, could there be anything to make them think you were all married?

not sure what make them suspect, although in the beginning of interview with me (i was first candidate selected for an interview, and remaining brothers to wait outside in another room till their turn):

CO informed that: "we will help you to quickly immigrate; so if you are married just lets us know name of spouse (and your family) we will rescheduled interview to next date and let your family immigrate to USA along with you"

My response: As per law, there is no such provision for F2B to take his/her family later, in fact marrying and engagement in this category will make ineligible for immigrant visa

CO: wrote something on computer and remained quiet

9 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

What exactly did you sign?  

I don't know how your brother getting married before the interview effects the case (maybe someone here would no better) but the fact that he did not go and you all made the embassy aware it doesn't make sense why they would go on with an interrogation.   Did they feel some type of misrep was done?  Were they talking to you all as if you lied (or the petitioner lied) on the application?  

Maybe someone here that knows better about your type of visa can be more helpful.   I know Islamabad is tough and if anything is off about your case its sets them off.   

So sorry to hear... 

since i (and brothers) was not expecting interrogative and tough interview so were little confused / shaking (moreover not aware of our rights while interview which we should have). CO instructed to write statement, so i inquired what to write, CO replied, write about your brothers marital status and about yours. so i wrote by mentioning each name that we are unmarried except the one who is not appearing for interview but not sure what other brothers provided in written or CO instructed them to write; to best of knowledge what i recall today. most probably they were suspicious about me that I'm hiding marriage whereas it is not the case. moreover, i had high fever with flu and throughout the interview CO didn't allowed me to sit for a second nor allowed to drink water until interview is over, it was about an hour or more interview.

ok

Timeline

Looks like we have an answer.

• 1 month later...

quick update:

last week all our I-130 case status changed from "Refused" to "Returned to NVC" whereas our service center was California where all I-130 case were processed. also noticed that all online DS-260 forms again open for edit and status appearing against each DS-260 form is an "Incomplete".

so in view of stated above:

1) what next to expect

2) how long it takes to return to NVC (considering in Sep'18  consulate informed that "applicant’s case has been returned to USCIS for revocation and it may be advisable to wait 6-8 weeks before contacting them)

3) last week they returned our passports and original documents (except reasons for denial)

4) are these cases routed back to California or else

• 5 months later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine is AP also we had our interview last April 12,they give me 221g white they are asking for written explanation from the nbi,but before going to nbi I must present the recommendation letter from usem,anyone here knows how long before the usem email the recommendation letter F2b here

• 4 months later...
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/23/2019 at 6:00 PM, Amiel Callejo said:

Mine is AP also we had our interview last April 12,they give me 221g white they are asking for written explanation from the nbi,but before going to nbi I must present the recommendation letter from usem,anyone here knows how long before the usem email the recommendation letter F2b here

Hi... We are experiencing the same boat under F3 category. We had an enterview last Sept 9, as the result 221g upload U.K. Police clearance and principal applicant also need Nbi written explanation.

At the last counter for instruction said just wait for their call and emailed instructions. 

Now I am a bit worried on how to get an Nbi written explanation. How did you get your nbi written explanation? And what did you do? Pls. and thank you. 

Edited by GAZAZ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.