dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, wendykay said:

thank you sir but does the vaccination record attract extra charges.

Yes. I paid bout 88k or so for the medicals and an extra 18,500 for my vaccinations. But it all depends on your vaccines record. Just budget 110k for the whole exam. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

No it wouldn't,just call the hospital to find out the cost of US medicals examination though Q-life in lagos is way cheaper if i would recommend 

It would cost her. Vaccines in IOM ain’t free and the charges isn’t inclusive in the medicals. So she will have to sort it out separately. 

At IOM, you get your result after 24hrs. That’s why it’s different from Qlife & others. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, ElGuapoPK said:

Guys, curious where does it say "In Transit" once NVC sends the case to the embassy, I know it's on CEAC, is it at top right where it says 'Your Case is Currently at: NVC" does that change or on bottom, where? Thanks! 

Once you submit all documents to NVC it'll change to "Case Complete". After completion NVC look for interview appointment in your Local counslate. Once it scheduled and your all documents will be send to this counslate, next day your case status will change to "In Transit" then "Ready" for interview. 

9 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

nope but almost close to our 2nd year annivesary 

My second wedding anniversary is Feb next year and presently have not gotten my interview letter so if I have my.interview November or december I have to wait till Feb before coming so i can have my 10yrs, removing condition is another stressful process.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

Hello my leader isn't IR1 the same with the CR1 visa just curious about the IR1/CR1 because mine was IR1

hello gdday sir, you said you got IR 1 instead of CR1 and you have not celebrated your 2 years anniversary please how many months to your wedding anniversary because mine too is close.thanks

Timeline
6 hours ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Yes. I paid bout 88k or so for the medicals and an extra 18,500 for my vaccinations. But it all depends on your vaccines record. Just budget 110k for the whole exam. 

thanks alot dear, what does the vaccination record entails and which test .thanks

Hi guys ..

Im asking regarding the police certificate ( the good conduct )

Should I take the one I've submitted at CEAC (which it's already expired )

or I have to get a new one to take to the interview?  

Interview booked for October 11th (exactly 4 weeks today) whooo hooo! :D:D:D:D

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

Interview booked for October 11th (exactly 4 weeks today) whooo hooo! :D:D:D:D

Congratulation 

Timeline
3 hours ago, wendykay said:

thanks alot dear, what does the vaccination record entails and which test .thanks

I can’t remember the name of the vaccines. But I was given 3 shots (injections). The test was HIV, X-ray for TB, Some other blood test to rule out any infection. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.