CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
26 minutes ago, yesenia91 said:

Any new news for Mexico. I'm C C 4/17

😩😩😩 cc 5/9. This is starting to get reallllllly old. According to some people on an April cc Facebook group, nvc is supposedly continuing to schedule interviews for April cc until the end of this week...but who knows what they actually do there

Timeline
26 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

cr1? i wonder why it take too long for you to have the date 

Because March appointments still aren't completed. CDJ is still scheduling late March and it's now September. Mexican beneficiaries are posting in March CC and April CC Facebook groups. Check them out for cita info. Unless you expedite, you will be waiting 7 months. They have been consistently adding an additional month of wait times for citas onto CCs since January. Interviewees have been  reporting the consulate is not busy at all. Does anyone know why the holdup, other than the obvious ... keeping immigration stats down for publicity?

Timeline
41 minutes ago, katyarizmendi said:

😩😩😩 cc 5/9. This is starting to get reallllllly old. According to some people on an April cc Facebook group, nvc is supposedly continuing to schedule interviews for April cc until the end of this week...but who knows what they actually do there

Starting to get old?  Correct me VJers if I am wrong. Is there anyone out there, other than Mexican beneficiaries, with a CC more than "NVC 90 days" old without an interview date today? Please post your beneficiary's country and your CC if you exist.

Edited by MartinyMi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

To all the Mexicans. My interview will be in Khartoum, Sudan. I'm not sure about this year but a friend of mine had to wait 6 months to get an interview date in khartoum last year. I called the NVC to ask if the Khartoum embassy was busy the rep. said no they don't have many Khartoum cases, he specifically said " not like mexico and India. I think Mexico is backlogged because of the number of applicants and i think khartoum embassy is just veeeeryyy slow. 

I hope those who have been waiting for over 90 days get their interview dates next week. There is a big chance you will.

Edited by Ayah117

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

CC July 26th. Montreal. Waiting...

• Service Center: Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Montreal, Canada
  • Marriage: 2017-05-08
  • i130 Sent: 2017-07-07
  • i130 NOA1: 2017-07-12
  • i130 NOA2: 2018-02-15
  • NVC Received: 2018-03-07
  • Case Number Received: 2018-05-10
  • Send AOS Package: 2018-05-23
  • Send IV Package: 2018-07-19
  • Case Completed at NVC: 2018-07-26
  • Interview Date: 2018-10-31 (approved!)
  • Visa in hand: 2018-11-05

Timeline

For Mexican beneficiaries: our lawyer told us on Wednesday that a July CC for a CR1 should expect to receive notice of a scheduled interview in December orJanuary. The actual onsite interview will take place in February or March. That is a 7 to 8 month wait for an interview. If the embassy slows even more over the next 4 months, this wait time will be increased. Unless you expedite your case, which can be done for a variety of reasons, time from CC to interview will be 8 to 9 months. I am so sad for all of the families who will be forced to withstand separation and hardship because of this current adminstration.

Edited by MartinyMi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

For everyone in Montreal, my husband called the NVC yesterday and they started scheduling Montreal interviews last week and will continue to until the middle of October. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On Wednesday, September 05, 2018 at 11:16 PM, Possible18 said:

Hopefully 🤞🏾

October 1st is Nigeria's Independence Day dear but I'm sure you will get an October date.

Best of luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.