bariki

I-751 Filers (September 2018)

2,394 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
56 minutes ago, stanbul said:

Why do you think there is less pressure in California service center?

The volume of application is lot higher than Nebraska.  So it feels like approvals are moving at snails pace. 

Lifting Conditions

2018-09-20 - I-751 filed with Vermont Service Center
2020-10-27 - Interview Date
2020-10-30 - Approval Date

Citizenship

CIS Office - New York City NY
2019-08-05 - Filed online
2020-10-27 - Interview Date
2020-10-29 - Approved
2020-10-29 - Oath ceremony letter mailed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

It's been eventful last few days, after my biometrics on July'2nd. My case was in Nebraska.

13th August: Case was Approved.

14th August: Card is being produced

16th August: Card was picked by the USPS (tracking number was included,scheduled for delivery on Monday)

25th March'2016- Sent out the application via UPS to Chicago.

29th March'2016- Package received. (day1)

4th April'2016- Received 4 Text SMSs and 4 E-mails from the USCIS notifying my case has been received and routed to National Benefits Center for Processing. (day 6)

5th April'2016- Checks have been cashed. (day 7)

7th April'2016- NOA received in mail . (day 9)

2nd May'2016- Received Biometric Appointment Letter(day 33)

5th May'2016- Walked In 8;30am for early Biometric Appointment( In and out in 12 minutes)(day 36)

12th May'2016- Biometric Appointment Schedule

24th May'2016- Received RFE for Form I864( Tax Returns, Pay Stubs)(day 55)

26th May'2016- Sent out the evidence for RFE (day 57)

1st June'2016- Received notification that the RFE package was received. Case status website updated (day 56)

2nd June'2016- Put in a request for Change in Address for all the 4 applications. Received Confirmation mail the same day(day 57)

6th June'2016- Address change request was completed.(day 61)

11th June'2016- Letter of Address change confirmation was received. (day 66)

23rd June'2016- Called USCIS asked to spoke a Tier 2 officer was called back on the third attempt after 8 hours and spoke about confirmation of address change. (day 78)

24th June'2016- Status change for EAD only "New Card is being produced" (day 79)

29th June'2016- Card was mailed to me at the mentioned date(day 84)

2nd July'2016- Card received in mail (day 87)

9th August'2016- Interview scheduled for September 13th(day 125)

16th August'2016- Interview cancelled.(day 132)

13th September'2016- Attended the interview and was told my file wasn't available at the local office. (Day 163 )

29th October'2016- Rescheduled the interview for December 1st. (Day 209)

1st December'2016- Judgement Day RELOADED!(Day241)

2nd December'2016- New card is being produced!(Day 242)

6th December'2016- STATUS CHANGED TO NEW CARD HAS BEEN MAILED. (Day 246)

8th December'2016- Received USPS tracking code to track my GC. Scheduled for delivery on 14th December'16.

:goofy: :goofy: 9th December'2016- Received the Green Card in Mail. :goofy: :goofy:

Waiting Patiently Waiting- Sending Good Vibes to Everyone!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Timeline
On 8/16/2019 at 6:21 PM, AmythS said:

It's been eventful last few days, after my biometrics on July'2nd. My case was in Nebraska.

13th August: Case was Approved.

14th August: Card is being produced

16th August: Card was picked by the USPS (tracking number was included,scheduled for delivery on Monday)

congratulations..

No update for me yet.. biometrics same july 2nd :(

Hi everyone I have filed for removal of conditions on 18 September,2019 with my husband and I have done my biometric on 3 July 2019.The case status still shows fingerprint review is completed.Today I got the letter from my attorney I and my husband signed the letter  that I am going to attach with this question.Please help me with this after reading it.Wil it affect my case and my sons case Because a copy of the letter has gone to USCIS and the national Visa Center by my former at7D529D98-3C03-4930-8A86-495AEC9DB29B.thumb.jpeg.b13cafe8e0a25af35bb9fac87e012398.jpegtorney  who stopped for all our three pending cases Also I would like to let you know that my son’s immigrant visa interview is on 30th August.

Edited by Rahim shaha

Hi everybody,

I am an October filler and I would really appreciate some info from previous fillers, since I just got a RFE. I wanted to ask if anybody has any special advice on how to handle it and if you know whether this means I am going to have an interview or if I can still get the green card without an interview. Thanks!!!

3 hours ago, cynpen said:

Hi everybody,

I am an October filler and I would really appreciate some info from previous fillers, since I just got a RFE. I wanted to ask if anybody has any special advice on how to handle it and if you know whether this means I am going to have an interview or if I can still get the green card without an interview. Thanks!!!

Would have been easier if you just started your own thread instead of spamming in every month's one. You need to provide more info of what you already have sent in order to give you better advice. What documents did they ask you to provide in the rfe? You need to follow their instructions and send the ones that they need. It's hard to tell if you are going to get an interview or not. There are a lot of people who got their approvals after responding to the rfe. If they are not satisfied with your response and still have questions about your relationship you will probably get an interview. Try not to stress about whether or not you will get an interview focus on providing the documents that they ask for in the rfe and everything should be fine. 

Timeline

Got my green card yesterday ..!!

Case received:  Sep 18th 2018 ( USCIS account shows 28th Sep 2018)

NOA1 date: 21st Oct 2018

NOA1 received: 26th Oct 2018

bio-metrics appointment: 2nd July 2019

new card produced: 19th august 2019

case approved: 20th august 2019

card mailed: 21st august 2019

card picked up by USPS: 22nd august 2019

card received: 24th august 2019

Good luck to everyone..!!

in this thread nobody update the table anymore...

Looks like the October 2018 filers got more approvals than September 2018 filers, especially in Nebraska center.

👆 Let's go to this thread to discuss the timelines in Nebraska (LIN) center! 👆

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.