MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I came to be with my husband about 1 week before the interview so I can calm my nerves. My hope is to leave here with him back to the US. Yes, have everything ready before getting the case number. As soon as our payment cleared we uploaded everything. I remember our payments cleared a friday afternoon so we have the weekend as well to make sure everything was perfect. We uploaded everything on a Sunday and boom Monday morning we had the DQ email. You deserve the same luck and will add you to my prayers. :)

You’re so welcome. Oh believe me, I have everything ready to go. Just waiting....when it’s our interview time, I’m doing the same thing. I’m going to be with my husband for 2 weeks. We haven’t seen each other since October 😢 we waited and waited for me to go visit thinking we would get approved faster and get the interview sooner and of course it took a year for the approval. So I am looking forward to the interview! I really hope your hubby gets to come home with you!!! Thank you for your prayers. They are very much needed! ☺️

5 hours ago, Ayako2019 said:

@inneedofmyhb how are you doing. Good to know looks like your NVC process is going good 😁you deserve the best. Yes I haven’t heard anything yet. I just checked status ( I do that only twice a week now 😂) Seems like nothing is moving at NBC. Case number starting with MSC is not moving at all.  ( was your receipt number MSC something? ) 

My daughter’s I 130 has started from NBC and according to Congress office it’s still there and never translated. 

I will try to be positive and not to lose my mind. But hey thank you! 

Good luck for the rest of your process. You know I will keep you updated too😊

I’m doing good. Haven’t started the NVC process just yet. They did receive my petition last week, I talked to them yesterday and she said give a week or so to receive the case number. Our receipt number started with SRC. I think yours is different though because it’s your daughter that’s being sponsored which honestly, I have no idea why it would take this long. You will most likely be approved directly from the nbc. Don’t lose your mind. I know it’s hard, but it will come. I will also keep you updated. 

6 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I’m doing good. Haven’t started the NVC process just yet. They did receive my petition last week, I talked to them yesterday and she said give a week or so to receive the case number. Our receipt number started with SRC. I think yours is different though because it’s your daughter that’s being sponsored which honestly, I have no idea why it would take this long. You will most likely be approved directly from the nbc. Don’t lose your mind. I know it’s hard, but it will come. I will also keep you updated. 

Thank you!!! How fast is NVC process??? I heard should be done for 3months if it goes smooth??? Hope your husband can come to you very quick. Maybe by Christmas???  I will keep you updated too.. You gave me a big hope.  

3 hours ago, Ayako2019 said:

Thank you!!! How fast is NVC process??? I heard should be done for 3months if it goes smooth??? Hope your husband can come to you very quick. Maybe by Christmas???  I will keep you updated too.. You gave me a big hope.  

Your very welcome!! With nvc From what I heard, once you pay and submit your documents it goes pretty fast. Others that are from the same embassy as my husband, got their appointments within 1 month of NVC completing case. I hope it goes fast. Keep your hope and faith strong. It won’t be much longer for you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ayako2019 said:

Depends on your embassy.. suggest you to find threads or facebook posts where people post their Case Closed date and their interview date. My embassy is taking around 9 months to assign an interview date, after case complete.

Hope yours is faster!

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

On 8/24/2019 at 8:08 AM, Juliet57 said:

Depends on your embassy.. suggest you to find threads or facebook posts where people post their Case Closed date and their interview date. My embassy is taking around 9 months to assign an interview date, after case complete.

Hope yours is faster!

I’ve been checking cases with our embassy Argentina and it’s anywhere between 1 to 2 months. I hope it stays that way! I hope your gets faster! That’s ridiculous! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I’ve been checking cases with our embassy Argentina and it’s anywhere between 1 to 2 months. I hope it stays that way! I hope your gets faster! That’s ridiculous! 

thanks for the good vibes :) I've been reading your posts as well and the RFE's and everything, glad you guys have been approved 😃

Unfortunately the timing I mentioned is what Juarez has been doing so far, there are still people with CC late October 2018 who haven't been assigned an interview 😢

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

2 hours ago, Juliet57 said:

thanks for the good vibes :) I've been reading your posts as well and the RFE's and everything, glad you guys have been approved 😃

Unfortunately the timing I mentioned is what Juarez has been doing so far, there are still people with CC late October 2018 who haven't been assigned an interview 😢

Your very welcome!  And thank you! Yes, our case went through hell! Ugh! 😒 I’ve heard about Juarez Embassy and the amount of time people have to wait!  That’s just horrible...but I definitely keep my fingers crossed for you! 

On 8/23/2019 at 2:09 PM, CamilaRemolina said:

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I came to be with my husband about 1 week before the interview so I can calm my nerves. My hope is to leave here with him back to the US. Yes, have everything ready before getting the case number. As soon as our payment cleared we uploaded everything. I remember our payments cleared a friday afternoon so we have the weekend as well to make sure everything was perfect. We uploaded everything on a Sunday and boom Monday morning we had the DQ email. You deserve the same luck and will add you to my prayers. :)

Today’s the day!!!!! PLEASEEEEE let me know how it went!!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Hi everyone,

I am new here as I have just found Visajourney today. My NOA-1 is dated 28th August 2018, and my application is being processed with the Texas Service Center. I never imagined that the process would have taken so long, and I was starting to lose hope. However, seeing that some people on here are starting to get approval is comforting. Well just wanted to say hi and I hope that things speed up and we all receive approval soon :).

34 minutes ago, PMCC said:

Hi everyone,

I am new here as I have just found Visajourney today. My NOA-1 is dated 28th August 2018, and my application is being processed with the Texas Service Center. I never imagined that the process would have taken so long, and I was starting to lose hope. However, seeing that some people on here are starting to get approval is comforting. Well just wanted to say hi and I hope that things speed up and we all receive approval soon :).

Welcome and hopefully you’ll also hear something soon! 

14 hours ago, Aloevera said:

Hello every one!

My case was approved 

how long it takes the uscis to send the case to NVC?

Thanks 😀😀😀😀

Yay! Congrats! I had a hunch it would be about 2 weeks after submitting RFE response! My approval was 8/1. And I have not received case number from NVC yet. They did receive my petition approval on 8/16. But they say it can take anywhere from 2-8 weeks to assign case number. I call twice a week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
52 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Yay! Congrats! I had a hunch it would be about 2 weeks after submitting RFE response! My approval was 8/1. And I have not received case number from NVC yet. They did receive my petition approval on 8/16. But they say it can take anywhere from 2-8 weeks to assign case number. I call twice a week. 

What was the RFE for?   I too got a RFE unfortunately I am still waiting for the letter 

After how many days do they approve  the case  once we send them the required additional evidence

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.