~ Javed is going to the embassy NOW!! ~

91 posts in this topic

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I will contact the embassy. plus I decided to go to pakistan and forgo my graduation day :( all the precious moments the embassy takes from us :(

good idea. see what they tell you. try to keep your case with them. try to find out why they decided to return your case. i dont know anything about this consulate but try finding all you can. are you going to call or send an e mail?

let me know if i can help.

((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I will contact the embassy. plus I decided to go to pakistan and forgo my graduation day :( all the precious moments the embassy takes from us :(

Is there any possibility of your being able to move there until you get this sorted out?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Oh holy ######, shonnie, I'm sorry.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Shon,

I am so sorry to hear this. I don't know what else to say. Why would they forfeit the K3 to move onto the CR1 and then revoke - I just can't believe they would do that and I'm sorry again. Hang in there and stay strong.

If you have the strength, I would get cracking immediately on contacting your senators, etc (per Kiya's thread), it may still be possible to turn this around.

I will keep you in my prayers.

1st K-1 Journey:

June 2005 - filed

October 2005 - visa interview

March 2006 - AOS packet mailed

DIVORCED

June 2007 - Interview

2008 - 10 year approval

--------

2nd K-1 Journey:

07/28/07 - AOS paperwork mailed

07/30/07 - Received at lockbox

09/18/07 - Biometrics

10/15/07 - Transferred to CSC

01/09/08 - AOS approved w/o interivew

11/01/09 - Lift conditions

11/01/10 - interview to lift conditions/10-yr card

01/01/10 - 10 year approval

DIVORCED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Take some time to absorb everything you have been told and learned, you will go thru stages disbelief, denial, mad, it will take time....dont make any final decisions for a few days.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear all this shon. I hope you can talk some sense into them.

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Filed: Timeline

right now javed is acting like a COLD FISH to me. :(

This is not making matters better. I told him I got good news because

I managed to extract all the phone numbers <his > I dialed using the phone card. I called him using phone cards for the last 2 years. i thought he would have been happy. Uff he was not. instead he was so cold to me :(

shon.gif

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Ohhhhh my Goddddd Shonnie. I am just stunned to hear your news. I can't believe they could string you along for more than 2 years of hell just to do this. I don't even know what to say.

I know you feel just numb right now. But I also know that you are amazingly strong. Once you gather yourself after this awful blow, please turn to Kiya and Chiquita for their help. They know this drill frontways and backwards. They will have excellent advice on what to do next.

I am so very sorry this is happening to you. Thoughts and prayers with you and Javed.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline
Ohhhhh my Goddddd Shonnie. I am just stunned to hear your news. I can't believe they could string you along for more than 2 years of hell just to do this. I don't even know what to say.

I know you feel just numb right now. But I also know that you are amazingly strong. Once you gather yourself after this awful blow, please turn to Kiya and Chiquita for their help. They know this drill frontways and backwards. They will have excellent advice on what to do next.

I am so very sorry this is happening to you. Thoughts and prayers with you and Javed.

(F)

-MK

I talked to Kiya today. I am now on Desert Rose. I think worse than the Revocation is javeds response to me. He is being cold and is blowing me off. dayum this is weird - I dont normally

post my feelings on VJ- not like this :(

shon.gif

I'm really sorry to read this :((F)

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.