dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

Just found out my husband’s interview is on October 15. Assuming all goes well at the interview, any idea how long it takes to get the passport back from the consulate? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello everyone. Does anyone have the same problem??I cannot check my status it says : the code entered does not match the code  displayed on the page

ALSO cannot log into my CEAC account it says:

Screenshot_2018-09-02-08-26-57_1.jpg

Edited by Lalu

9 hours ago, Keeley said:

Yep, same error as @proudtobabritgirl when I try to log in. When I try to check case status, it just tells me I’ve typed the code in wrong over and over even when I am 100% sure it’s right!

Yeah I had that same issue, I thought I was going mad.... I must have entered the code about 20 times! 😆 

The IT team are probably working on it this weekend as it’s a long one. Hopefully on Tuesday more countries will be pivot.

16 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

Yeah I had that same issue, I thought I was going mad.... I must have entered the code about 20 times! 😆 

The IT team are probably working on it this weekend as it’s a long one. Hopefully on Tuesday more countries will be pivot.

Yeah, they might be working on it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Abies said:

Nvc schedules interview for spouses/parent/children of US based on CC date because their Priority Date(PD) is always current unlike spouses/children of GC holder,Siblings of a USC and other petitions who needs to wait until their PD becomes current.

Really 🤨,  then I’m calling them again on Tuesday and have a talk with then.  I’m not sure what line the have me on but, it seem to be the wrong line.  My cc date was August 8th, and I’m a USC filing for my husband.  I come they still don't have a date for me?  I don’t think they understand how hard it is to be away from our spouses.  I’ve seen 2 or 3 nigerians with a cc date after mine, that have gotten their interview dates. 

Do you have an idea why?

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Really 🤨,  then I’m calling them again on Tuesday and have a talk with then.  I’m not sure what line the have me on but, it seem to be the wrong line.  My cc date was August 8th, and I’m a USC filing for my husband.  I come they still don't have a date for me?  I don’t think they understand how hard it is to be away from our spouses.  I’ve seen 2 or 3 nigerians with a cc date after mine, that have gotten their interview dates. 

Do you have an idea why?

am sure you will get an interview date this week and even an earlier date Than me since you had a cc before me.it will end in praise dear

Timeline
2 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Do you have an idea why?

I remember in April 2018,Nvc scheduled interview for Nigerian applicants twice(late march/early april and then again in mid April)for May.

Hopefully it comes this week. 

Timeline

@Abies wishing you all the best on your big day...God is your strength n will guide you through successfully.. "go get that approval sis👍"

Edited by O&O

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Lalu said:

Hello everyone. Does anyone have the same problem??I cannot check my status it says : the code entered does not match the code  displayed on the page

Same here

Just wanted to review my DS 260 and am having the same trouble but it keeps fluctuating 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Abies said:

I remember in April 2018,Nvc scheduled interview for Nigerian applicants twice(late march/early april and then again in mid April)for May.

Very interesting...I am also waiting.. after reading this ..I'm going to relax  myself..😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 hours ago, Lalu said:

Yup me too doesn’t work for me 

Timeline
2 hours ago, wendykay said:

am sure you will get an interview date this week and even an earlier date Than me since you had a cc before me.it will end in praise dear

Amen 🙏🏾

Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Ok.  By God’s grace🙏🏾

Timeline
40 minutes ago, O&O said:

@Abies wishing you all the best on your big day...God is your strength n will guide you through successfully.. "go get that approval sis👍"

You rock sis. Thanks alot for the prayers.

Lagos in a bit.

Edited by Abies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.