dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulation to btoh you.. @Abies @ABK . Best wishes for your future. 😊

I wish same CO interviews me on 12 Sep @ABK.  Need Your Prayers.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Mr&Mss You said:

Congratulation to btoh you.. @Abies @ABK . Best wishes for your future. 😊

I wish same CO interviews me on 12 Sep @ABK.  Need Your Prayers.  

It will end in praise.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, Abies said:

Visa Approved guys...!

Details Shortly.

Congratulations !!!🎉 

Met: 10/15/2015

Married: 04/30/2017

I-130 Sent: 10/13/2017

NOA1: 10/18/2017

NOA2: 06/02/2018

NVC: 07/06/2018

NVC CC: 08/17/2018

Timeline
2 minutes ago, FiliAm said:

You're welcome. 😊

Thank you for guiding and for helping us. God Bless you always and all of us here. 

Amen and you too

2 minutes ago, Uoas said:

Congratulations !!!🎉 

Thank you

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

@Abies did you take your phone along with you and drop it at security entrance 

No.. I left it in my hotel room but used one of the mobile police's phone to call my husband and mum immediately I got out of the immigrant visa unit.

Timeline
9 hours ago, ABK said:

Many congratulations to you @Abies

Alhamdulilah, my interview went really well. The Co was very nice and friendly. He did not ask for any financial documents. He looked at my birth and marriage certificate, wedding pics. 

Questions:

Who's the sponsor?

How long have you been married?

What does your husband do (work)?

Where does your father in law work?

Where were you born?

Have you traveled outside Pakistan?

Why did you go to KSA?

What does your father do? 

Does your husband live with his parents?

Then he said, to approve your visa I need new visa photos because your head covering is not showing your hair line and ears. I went back to the first building and got new photos. Went again to the embassy and was asked to submit pics at another window. That's it. I don't know what does this mean. My case status still says, "Ready".

Also, I was asked if I would like to have the interview in English or Urdu? I chose Urdu so there was a translator next to the interviewer. I could not understand some of his questions so ot was nice to have a translator but other than that I answered in English.

Great News @ABK I am really happy. I pray your rest of life will full of happines. Congradulations!!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, WSI said:

Congradulations from the core of my heart @Abies I pray your upcomming life will be full of happines Ameen!

Thank you so much and I wish you same

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, WSI said:

Great News @ABK I am really happy. I pray your rest of life will full of happines. Congradulations!!

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and best wishes. It really means a lot to me. I am just a little worried. I hope they have actually approved my visa. Lots of prayers for all of you. 

Best wishes to @Zelixx @WSI @ahm12 for tomorrow! You all will do great and get approved inshAllah.

Take your CNIC with you and the shuttle service operates from 3rd Avenue, Quaid e Azam University Road, Bari Imam. Don't directly go to the US embassy. You won't be allowed inside. Mobile phones and bags are not allowed inside. There is a window outside where they keep bags and phones. If someone is accompanying you, they can keep your bag and phone with them. Don't panic if your interview is at 7 and you are still in the waiting room. They will take you to the embassy at around 6:55 am. Even when we reached embassy, they made us wait outside for like 15 minutes. My interview was at 7 am but I actually had it at 9:15. It's be

Edited by ABK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.