dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I also called NVC last night, finally spoke to a nice rep, and was reassured our case is in line for an interview. They will begin scheduling for Dublin end of this week and into next week. All of us with CC, the wait is getting shorter day by day!!

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, amdublin14 said:

I also called NVC last night, finally spoke to a nice rep, and was reassured our case is in line for an interview. They will begin scheduling for Dublin end of this week and into next week. All of us with CC, the wait is getting shorter day by day!!

No rep tells me like when they will start scheduling.. 😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/14/2018 at 3:01 PM, Don Godwin said:

I just wanna informed you guys that my prayers have been answered this night I just received my Packet 4 interview letter now I can sleep happily today I just wanna say a big thank you for your prayers Interview date September 10th success all the way up 

Congratulations. Wishing you good luck in your preparation for your interview and on your interview day. Your wife must be so happy ! Best of wishes to you and your wife and your future together.

Service Center: Nebraska 

Consulate: Montreal, Canada 

Marriage: 1994-07-02

I-130 Sent: 2017-11-13

I-130 NOA1: 2017-11-17

I-130 RFE: 2018-06-01 (Requested Large Marriage Certificate-Applied to Government for Certificate)

I-130 RFE Sent: 2018-06-29

USCIS Email Received acknowledging receipt of RFE: 2018-07-10-same date shows received on USCIS website.

I-130 Approval NOA2 Letter received with Notice date of: 2018-08-10

I-130 Approved-NOA2 USCIS Website: 2018-08-13 

USCIS Email received stating we sent your case to NVC on: 2018-08-20 (Email received: 2018-09-13)

NVC Received Case: 2018-08-27-Date received by phone call to NVC-advice given to call NVC 7 days after case sent to NVC

Called and also emailed NVC to ask question about New Requirement for Police Certificate Effective Sept 10th: 2018-09-07, was advised would take 8 weeks for case number from date received at NVC. (Only took 3 weeks)

Received Case number: 2018-09-18-Email Received 

Received AOS & IV Bill: 2018-09-18-Email Received

Paid AOS & IV Bills: 2018-10-09

CEAC website shows AOS & IV as "Paid":  2018-10-11 (2 business days) 

IV Application (DS260) completed: 2018-11-01

Submitted AOS & IV Documents: 2018-11-04

Case Complete: 2018-11-09 

Interview date received by phone call and email: 2018-12-17

Interview Date: Jan 25, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. 

Interview Complete: APPROVED ! 🙂🙂

Passport/Visa received at home address in BC: 2019-02-01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/10/2018 at 1:48 PM, Rameda said:

Omg see you all are getting appointment within a month makes my wait so much longer and harder to wait.

Hurry up Mexico!

Ok

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

I have a question regarding a joint sponsor. I have filed an IR-5 ( petion for parents of Us citizen), Me and my spouse have filled in and signed the I-864 and I-864A (affidavits of support), and both of us are US Citizens. For the joint sponsor my sister in law who is a US Citizen is completing the form I-864, her spouse ( my brother) is on H1 and working in the United States ( it is a working visa, but they have filed for IR1/CR1, green card for the spouse , it is not yet approved for him) my question is should he file a I-864A, and could my sister in law include his income in her I-864.. 

Thank you .

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Amen. I've been praying for all of you. With God's help very soon you'll hear the words Congratulations! Your visa is approved! 

amen thanks alot for ur prayers

Edited by Don Godwin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 8/27/2018 at 7:39 PM, jhigareda41 said:

I called and in the morning and was told no interview yet but that they would start scheduling later. I called after work and the other rep gave me a generic answer and said they haven't started scheduling for juarez so I'm not sure what to believe anymore. Cc 4/19

I called as well still on the wait cc is 04/16 I’m gettin inpatient if we don’t hear anything this round I will try expediting 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Apando said:

I called as well still on the wait cc is 04/16 I’m gettin inpatient if we don’t hear anything this round I will try expediting 

Omg i hope they hurry up cause my cc is 8/8...

Would you please fill out your timeline...it's been 2 months and they are still on end of march and beginning of april CCs

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Rameda said:

Would you please fill out your timeline...it's been 2 months and they are still on end of march and beginning of april CCs

7 minutes ago, Rameda said:

Yes I will still new on this jaurez is super slow it’s irritating I hope they start getting faster

Timeline
7 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Thank you Abies! Best of luck to you at the interview! It's coming very soon

Always welcome buddy. Yea,it's very close and we are hopeful that it will end in praise.

Finally,we are done with the whole review and by his grace,i'm all set for the interview.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Apando said:

Yes I will still new on this jaurez is super slow it’s irritating I hope they start getting faster

I am frustrated too...I know a lot of people have CC around my date with different embassy has interview in September already....it's very annoying.

I can't plan anything being in a limbo like this...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.