dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 8/9/2018 at 11:49 AM, H-S said:

thanks for your prayers, i think we all need those. because it is very unexpected journey. hope in the end it ends well for all of us.

we tried NVC too they replied they have that in there system how is that possible that Co couldn't see that. offcourse i had to share here with you guys because we have been together for so long helping each other through out this journey, i know it's scary but you all needed to know this. dont take it too easy prepare, over prepare for your interview. 

hopefully you'll get your interview date too soon as well. start preparing for the interview date already. you dont want to end up stressed last week / last day of the interview as i did. 

even though at the end they dont ask you anything but basic documents and a congratulation note (INSHA ALLAH). 

but still prepare for unseen.

at first it wasn't that bad. the hardest part was wait because you kept waiting for your number to be called. for hours. it was a busy day there too many immigration families. waiting for there turn.

she asked basic questions , most of them i dont remember because it was really fast interview, questions after questions were asked and answered at the same pace. i chose eng interview, they ask at the 2nd window where they collect basic documents, eng or urdu interview. you can decide there.  

there was an African american lady who interviewed me , straight face no emotions, she was standing in dark behind the window, it seems more like interrogation and less interview and was talking really fast ( not clear at all) but i managed to understand and answered everything without hesitation. then there was the question if I've been in any other country, i replied YES and how old i was i replied 20 .  she had a white page in front of her already while interviewing me.

she checked something in her computer and wrote on the refusal letter POLICE certificate then asked if my wife works (they already know she doesn't NVC has all the proofs including joint sponsors proofs) i replied no she never worked. she checked her computer for a while and wrote joint sponsor IRC, w-2 , transcripts etc. NVC has that all and accepted.

that's why to me it doesn't make any sense when she replied we dont have that in our system. i reached my document folder to show her that, she stopped me with hand sign. rudely told me to do what refusal letter says.

i asked so when will i get my passport back ( since she kept my passport and other stuff) she took that passport out of the envelop she had and waved towards me SAID do you want it now? 

i replied no no i didn't mean that , i'm just asking.

she said , do what letter says first.  you may go now.

It was an unexpectedly bad experience.

It's really very unpleasant experience. I'm sorry about that. But I guess if they left your passport, you just need to upload what they require aND very soon you'll get your visa inshallah.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I'm loosing my ever loving patience! Evidently NVC hasn't recieved Montreals open slots for interviews yet. 

When you dealing with NVC your patience has to be  like the size of the ocean. Hopefully you get your interview date soon

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
17 hours ago, ajmm said:

It's a longshot but I sent an expedite request, who knows maybe we'll get an interview letter before they even look at the expedite, but I sent it anyways because my wife is so worried I won't get to meet my mother in law before she passes...

If god is willing I'll meet her. Lets see what happens...

Best of luck to you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Sugarlegetiti said:

When you dealing with NVC your patience has to be  like the size of the ocean. Hopefully you get your interview date soon

Oh i know! Just frustrating. 

My husband leaves tomorrow (he was visiting for 2 weeks) and won't be back until its time for interview. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Kanene said:

@ Abies is there still hope for applicant in Nigeria to still have September appointment letter my cc was Aug 3rd I pray I have September appointment .

According to Nvc they said there is still a possibility to get September slot for an interview My CC Aug 6th

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kanene said:

OK I hope so I pray we have late September interview .

Amen am going to call nvc on tuesday to find out whats happening or this night 10pm gmt +1

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kanene said:

@ Abies is there still hope for applicant in Nigeria to still have September appointment letter my cc was Aug 3rd I pray I have September appointment .

Maybe a very few for expedited cases or towards the very end of the month because NVC scheduled twice last month and the last date I saw a Nigerian scheduled for Sept here on VJ is Sept 24th with CC of July 27th.

Remember not every visa applicant is on VJ. Hopefully you make a late Sept date or early Oct date. 

Best of luck.

Timeline
1 minute ago, skyzee said:

As predicted, just heard back from NVC & Montreal a few minutes ago. Interview is scheduled for September 4. June 22 cc. 

Congratulations on this news. We both have the same interview date.

Goodluck to you and yours.

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Rameda said:

Omg see you all are getting appointment within a month makes my wait so much longer and harder to wait.

Hurry up Mexico!

Seems Mexico is now speeding up with their backlogs. 

Prayers going up for you buddy..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.