dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, nnguye2208 said:

Good new, i just got my interview letter today. My interview date is September 27. I got my case complete in July 18. Finally, our journey almost end. Good luck to everyone. Be patience and dont panic. Good thing will come 

Congratulations!!! All will be well!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulations to you on this great news.

I hope some of my  sisters @judy karim @Zelixx @ABK @ahm12 and others can see that there's still hope for an interview date in Sept?

All the best to you guys. Can't wait to see us all celebrating thanksgiving with our loved ones in the US.

I can't wait to celebrate with you sis.

Best wishes 

Yes sis that will be a blessed day indeed!! Our day is coming too I feel it in my bones ❤️

18 minutes ago, Herostratus said:

Visa approved this morning.

They did make me retake the photos for the visa as the background was not white enough apparently. When they say white, they really do mean snow white! Luckily they had a photo booth in the consulate lobby so no delay with the issuance.

Congratulations :)🤩

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Herostratus said:

They did make me retake the photos for the visa as the background was not white enough apparently. When they say white, they really do mean snow white! Luckily they had a photo booth in the consulate lobby so no delay with the issuance.

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Congratulations to you on this great news.

I hope some of my  sisters @judy karim @Zelixx @ABK @ahm12 and others can see that there's still hope for an interview date in Sept?

All the best to you guys. Can't wait to see us all celebrating thanksgiving with our loved ones in the US.

I can't wait to celebrate with you sis.

Best wishes 

I really hope so! It looks like Islamabad embassy hasn't started scheduling for September yet. It's been 21 days since CC (July 13). ☹ 

Good luck to you for interview! 👍👍

59 minutes ago, Herostratus said:

Congratulations!! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

Thank you. And don't worry you will get over this very soon especially when our embassy(Lagos,Nigeria)is a very fast embassy. 

Best wishes.

Thank u very much sis,i bet by next week i will surely get a good replies

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Thank u very much sis,i bet by next week i will surely get a good replies

You are welcome.... I pray so 

Timeline
6 minutes ago,  Kevin  said:

Thanks Abies. Yeah, we all want this process being end soon. Hope it will be okay. 😁

Yes.. Prayers going up for all of us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
12 hours ago, THE J'S said:

Approved today @  Dublin, Ireland.... BUT Pending on that I mail in a new police cert from France and Germany (they didn't have my middle name on them, like my passport does.....which is a pretty annoying bit of bureaucracy).

CC:14th June, pivot case.

asked question about how we first met eachother,

my wife's job,

where she lived,

our child,

my travels in and out of the US over the years.

where i'd be living in the US.

So make sure the name in your passport is exactly the same on all police certs, is the take home message ;)

Congrats!! Hoping I'll get an interview early September so, I'm in Dublin and have a CC of July 17th so fingers crossed out timeline looks like yours but a month later. Can I ask, is your wife in the US or here in Dublin with you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
24 minutes ago, SMOM said:

Congrats!! Hoping I'll get an interview early September so, I'm in Dublin and have a CC of July 17th so fingers crossed out timeline looks like yours but a month later. Can I ask, is your wife in the US or here in Dublin with you?

She's in the US.

I'd bet your interview date will be in the first week of September. its not too busy at the Irish US embassy.

I was called up to hand in the required documents @ window 4, then sat back down..... then 10 or so minutes later I went to window 2 for the interview.

swore an oath first, then did digital finger prints, ask if i read the 'terms and conditions', of applying for a marriage green card. 

NOA1: 7th June 2017

NOA2: 31st January 2018

Sent from USCIS: 12th February 2018

Received by NVC: 16th February 2018

Started telling me they never received petition since: 22nd march 2018

Started saying they magically received petition: 26th March 2018

"there is no time frame for case number assignment": 18th May 2018

Case number assigned & fees sent: 22nd May 2018

Fees "PAID": 27th May

AOS & DS-260 with Civil Documents submitted online: 3rd June 2018

Case Complete: 14th June 2018

Received email with interview date scheduled: 12th July 2018.

Interview @ Dublin embassy: 2nd August 2018 DENIED!  (421 days since NOA1). 

(incorrect spelling and missing middle name on police certs)

31st August: did my 2nd medical cert, because 1st one expired.

14th September: official APPROVED.

Currently: waiting for DPD courier to tell me my visa is ready for collection at my local depot.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 hours ago, happilyvisa said:

Kenya right thts my consulate too so you send copies to nvc?

Yes kenya, I sent copies to NVC. I had my copies notarized 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.