dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Happy new month to all.

We got our Visa/Passport today...

I would like to thank VJ and all members who helped me on my never ending questions. Without you guys i would never get alot of answers..

A few more steps (need to attend PDOS) here on our country and my family will be completed without the help of video calling....

For those who want to ask questions just PM me and I will answer you on the forum. 

God bless to us all...

Many congrats ! 🙂

Really happy for those who are are getting their visa approved.

It's a long journey indeed.God bless you too.

Edited by Zelixx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Many congrats ! 🙂

Really happy for those who are are getting their visa approved.God bless you too.

It's a long jounrney indeed.

Thank you so much.

Very long trying journey. Started Feb 2017. But God is faithful. Hang in there your day is coming.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Abies said:

Like they told you,you will hear from them within 3weeks. If everything is fine with your package,you will get a CC within 3weeks but if something is missing from your package,you will receive a checklist.

As for sept interview date,you cant be so sure because you dont know if there are still available slots for the month of sept 

thanks

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Happy new month to all.

I would like to thank VJ and all members who helped me on my never ending questions. Without you guys i would never get alot of answers..

A few more steps (need to attend PDOS) here on our country and my family will be completed without the help of video calling....

For those who want to ask questions just PM me and I will answer you on the forum. 

God bless to us all...

congratulations once again @Ed and Lyn

Timeline
1 hour ago, Achibaibe said:

Thanks @Abies

Where has your reached dear?

You are always welcome sis.

Its 1month to my interview dear.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Awesome congratulations in advance. We shall dance💃💃

1 hour ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Happy new month to all.

God bless to us all...

Congratulationss 😊😊

4 hours ago, Achibaibe said:

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

Husband visa approved💃💃💃💃💃💃

He said he was asked few question.

CO: when did you meet and how?

How did your wife get to the US?

How often has she traveled? 

Where does she work?

How old is her daughter?

Visa approved. 

He was given some papers about rules in the US. He will collect his visa from the DHL hopefully tomorrow or Monday.

I dnt know if they stopped giving out that sealed packet coz he wasn't told or given anything. So we shall wait until he gets his Visa. But all in all am grateful to this group. Keep the faith your time is coming.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Congratsss 😊😊 finally end of the tiring journey.. 

1 hour ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Happy new month to all.

God bless to us all...

Congrats. How long did it take you to get your passport back after the interview?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

1 minute ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Congrats. How long did it take you to get your passport back after the interview?

The normal is 5 to 10 working days. But its my fault. I did not register right away my delivery address. So it took me 12 working days....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Achibaibe said:

Awesome congratulations in advance. We shall dance💃💃

1 hour ago, Abies said:

we shall dance in my feelings popping bottles and dancing shaku shaku to the altar of God to thank him for his marvelous work🤘

Edited by Don Godwin

10 minutes ago, Ed and Lyn said:

The normal is 5 to 10 working days. But its my fault. I did not register right away my delivery address. So it took me 12 working days....

Ok. Thanks. Day 7 and counting for us. 😐

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

we shall dance in my feelings popping bottles and dancing shaku shaku to the altar of God to thank him for his marvelous work🤘

Thank you so much 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.