1,212 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Can anyone share how long it took for you to receive an interview date from the date of CC? By what I've read so far there are still people waiting for interview at Islamabad embassy since March 15th 

55 minutes ago, Dee93 said:

Can anyone share how long it took for you to receive an interview date from the date of CC? By what I've read so far there are still people waiting for interview at Islamabad embassy since March 15th 

For most people it took three weeks or even two weeks. I have been waiting since 21 march though lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, EB2 said:

Do someone know how to register online with the U.S. Embassy’s passport return service and select a Document Pick-up Location?

Thanks

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/index.html?firstTime=No

Create an account with the above link.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/index.html?firstTime=No

Create an account with the above link.

Thanks for your help. Once on the site, do I select IV Address Registration option on this page? My family's interview was already scheduled by NVC, I just want to select a passport pickup location.

IVAddReg.png.c5ac0d8f7d920826564b086496ece879.png

Timeline
26 minutes ago, EB2 said:

Thanks for your help. Once on the site, do I select IV Address Registration option on this page? My family's interview was already scheduled by NVC, I just want to select a passport pickup location.

IVAddReg.png.c5ac0d8f7d920826564b086496ece879.png

When you go for the interview you will have the option to select the passport pick up location.  

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

When you go for the interview you will have the option to select the passport pick up location.  

That will be great, but here on this page they are also asking to Register in advance for document pickup. I don't really see an easy way to select a pickup location on travel docs site especially when the interview is scheduled by the NVC itself and not by the applicant like in case of non immigrant visas.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL_Islamabad.html

Register.thumb.png.58db94356c24faadc73bff84d774199e.png

Timeline
9 minutes ago, EB2 said:

That will be great, but here on this page they are also asking to Register in advance for document pickup. I don't really see an easy way to select a pickup location on travel docs site especially when the interview is scheduled by the NVC itself and not by the applicant like in case of non immigrant visas.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL_Islamabad.html

Register.thumb.png.58db94356c24faadc73bff84d774199e.png

We were able to because we booked an interview using this same system.  We also use it for the track the passport option.   I did not use it specifically for document pick up only but its the same website they refer you to.   If I log in it has my pick up location listed on my profile.   

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.