CJKylie

N-400 August 2018 Filers

915 posts in this topic

@TNL2018 is your biometrics notice in the same place as your receipt notice?   I'm still not seeing anything on mine :(

8-9-2018 1-25-45 PM.jpg

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

90 Day Window Opened.....08/03/17

I-751 Packet Sent................08/04/17

NOA Dated...........................08/07/17

NOA Received......................08/09/17

Check Cashed......................08/09/17

Biometrics Letter Rcvd........08/26/17

Biometrics Appointment......09/07/17

Approval................................08/05/19

Naturalization Timeline

Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

90 Day Window Opened.......08/03/18

N-400 Filed (Online)..............08/03/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/03/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/20/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/07/18

Interview Letter Dated...........07/01/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............07/08/19

Interview................................08/05/19

Oath.......................................08/22/19

22 minutes ago, CJKylie said:

@TNL2018 is your biometrics notice in the same place as your receipt notice?   I'm still not seeing anything on mine :(

I got this notification under the case status first, then the biometrics letter showed up under documents 3 days later.  Did you already get this notification? 

I still have not received an actual letter yet.

image.png.657e414b29939b220f5d90bbb2acea15.png

21 minutes ago, TNL2018 said:

I got this notification under the case status first, then the biometrics letter showed up under documents 3 days later.  Did you already get this notification? 

I still have not received an actual letter yet.

image.png.657e414b29939b220f5d90bbb2acea15.png

Nope, mine still says ‘We received your application’ :(

ROC Timeline

Naturalization Timeline

N-400: August 2018 Applicants

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

================================== 
Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox 
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

USCIS Chicago, Illinois Lockbox

USCIS Online Filing
CJKylie..........|11/01/15|08/03|08/03|08/03|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Santa Ana, CA.|IOE
TNL2018..........|--/--/--|08/03|08/03|08/03|08/23/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Santa Ana, CA.|...
CDN(ON)-USA(VT)..|11/06/13|08/05|08/06|08/05|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fort Myers, FL|IOE
piyush31.........|10/22/15|08/06|08/06|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ....|...
Oudpro...........|11/06/13|08/09|08/09|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fairfax, VA.|IOE

===========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)
7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
9. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Adding @LPCLV back in!

Adding @aditaha to Dallas Lockbox

aditaha..........|--/--/--|08/06|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

USCIS Online Filing
CJKylie..........|11/01/15|08/03|08/03|08/03|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Santa Ana, CA.|IOE
TNL2018..........|--/--/--|08/03|08/03|08/03|08/23/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Santa Ana, CA.|IOE
CDN(ON)-USA(VT)..|11/06/13|08/05|08/06|08/05|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fort Myers, FL|IOE
piyush31.........|10/22/15|08/06|08/06|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ....|...
LPCLV............|12/05/06|08/06|08/06|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL...|...
Oudpro...........|11/06/13|08/09|08/09|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fairfax, VA.|IOE

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)

Legend:
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling

On 8/3/2018 at 5:29 PM, rahul20 said:

I got the same message yesterday. Today I can see my receipt notice under documents. But I did not get any email saying that the receipt notice is available. 

@rahul20 Would you like to add yourself to the August Timeline? 🙂

On 8/7/2018 at 10:11 AM, aa920 said:

Hello everyone. I filed for my N400 and they received my application today. My local office is Detroit. I will keep my timeline updated and put any useful information that I get on here.

@aa920 Would you like to join our timeline? 🙂

On 8/9/2018 at 5:31 AM, aditaha said:

My n-400 paper application has reached the destination, now I am waiting for receipt of notice.

how long does it takes to get one, if you file by paper application ?

@aditaha  I added you to the Texas Lockbox, feel free to add more information 🙂

12 minutes ago, TNL2018 said:

aditaha..........|--/--/--|08/06|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

USCIS Online Filing
TNL2018..........|--/--/--|08/03|08/03|08/03|08/23/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Santa Ana, CA.|IOE
LPCLV............|12/05/06|08/06|08/06|08/06|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL...|...

Legend:

Checked the USCIS status through direct log-in versus the "my cases" and noticed that the NOA has been added, dated same day as the filing 8/6.  It doesn't show in "my cases" though - odd. Updated the chart accordingly. 

Edited by LPCLV
trying to figure out how to edit quotes. sorry!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just received an email this morning to check case status. Case status says that my biometrics has been scheduled. No notice in documents yet. States it could take a few days to show up. I’ll check back Tues or Wed this week and expect paper copy by the end of the week. 

N400 - Naturalization                                                                                                        U.S. Passport

Aug 05, 2018 (Day 1): Applied for Naturalization online                                                  Oct 01, 2019 (Day 1): Sent US Passport Application

Aug 06, 2018 (Day 2): Check Cashed, NOA1 received online                                         Oct 08, 2019 (Day 8 ) : Passport trackable 

Aug 11, 2018 (Day 6): Recvd notification that Biometrics appointment scheduled       Oct 17, 2019 (Day 17) : Received Passport

Aug 13, 2018 (Day 8): Received biometrics appt letter online                                        Oct 21, 2019 (Day 21) : Received Naturalization Cert. back

Aug 28, 2018 (Day 23): Biometrics Appt

May 06, 2019 (Day 274): In Line For Interview

Jun 11, 2019 (Day 311): Interview Date

July 01, 2019 (Day 327) : Oath Ceremony I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!!

FROM K-1 PETITION SENT TO OATH CEREMONY WAS ABOUT 7 YEARS 4 MONTHS

After 8 years of marriage divorced October 4, 2021

TO SEE MY FULL TIMELINE GO HERE: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/125109-cdnon-usavt/

aditaha..........|--/--/--|08/06|08/10|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

USCIS Online Filing
LPCLV............|12/05/06|08/06|08/06|08/06|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL...|...

Legend:

Is it true that there is case backlog at USCIS and USCIS is stripping away citizenship from people?

And even green card holders and citizens are being deported for minor crimes?

What is going on in country ?

or it is just leftist propaganda against trump administration?

are we legal green card holders affected in any way or so ?

2 hours ago, aditaha said:

Is it true that there is case backlog at USCIS and USCIS is stripping away citizenship from people?

And even green card holders and citizens are being deported for minor crimes?

What is going on in country ?

or it is just leftist propaganda against trump administration?

are we legal green card holders affected in any way or so ?

Not true

ROC Timeline

Naturalization Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I was wondering when I should make an appointment to extend green card? Currently - extension letter expires at the end of October (3 years) . I checked available appointments at the local office and there is nothing for the next 2 weeks. Should I schedule one once I see availability? What is the time window  I should  make an appointment to extend before GC expires ?

I mailed N-400 to Chicago office. They received it on 8/8/18. Didnt hear anything back from them Hopefully this week I get 797 or see personal check cashed.

Thank you.

Edited by tovarish

Naturalization Timeline

Field Office: Chicago, IL

N-400 Filed (Mailed)..............08/06/18

Receipt Notice........................08/08/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/06/18

In Line For Interview..............02/27/19

Interview..I751 & N400..........02/27/19 - I-751 approved

N-400 approved.....................07/20/19 

Oath Ceremony......................08/08/19

Done 🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.