dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

I have a pivot case. Day after the ceac website went down I got a new message which I wasn’t able to access since website was down. But now when I log in I see that it shows “accepted” under each item I submitted. Does this mean they have evaluated my case already for a CC or not yet? Kind confused 

thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Abies said:

As some of us here who have gotten our CCs and interview dates will be moving to a new and different thread in a few hours from now,May God grant us all our heart desires and see us through the rest of the process.

And to those who are still in the NVC process,I also pray that you will get your CCs and Interview dates in the next NVC thread.

NVC Filers for July 2018 is an applaudable group.

Happy New Month to you all.

You have been very helpful.Thanks a lot! Best wishes to you too. 

Edited by ABK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Abies said:

As some of us here who have gotten our CCs and interview dates will be moving to a new and different thread in a few hours from now,May God grant us all our heart desires and see us through the rest of the process.

And to those who are still in the NVC process,I also pray that you will get your CCs and Interview dates in the next NVC thread.

Amen! I second 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

@Abies.. your words are so kind... Good luck to everyone on this group. God bless each one of us ❤️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
23 hours ago, Abies said:

I don't think it takes up to a week from when interview was scheduled to receiving the interview letter via email.

I pray we get it soonest tho.

Yea.. our interview is one week apart.

How long did it take you to receive your interview letter after been told over the phone that it has been scheduled?

Hubby and I received our letters at 4 this morning.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, PhoenixBlaque said:

Hubby and I received our letters at 4 this morning.

We also got ours around 5am est.

I'm becoming nervous  

2 minutes ago, Abies said:

We also got ours around 5am est.

I'm becoming nervous  

Best of luck to all of us 😊 people here are so helpful and simply 💕

1 hour ago, Sara3 said:

Hi guys, 

I have a pivot case. Day after the ceac website went down I got a new message which I wasn’t able to access since website was down. But now when I log in I see that it shows “accepted” under each item I submitted. Does this mean they have evaluated my case already for a CC or not yet? Kind confused 

thanks 

I think it is, you must call and confirm :) 

what is your status on ceac site?

Edited by lousiaC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am excited to update that we received our case number over the phone on July 27,2018, which was exactly 8 weeks from when NVC received our petition. They told me that the numbers were put into the system the day before (July 26). We received our welcome letter via email late last night (July 31 around midnight) and were able to log in this morning and pay the AOS fee and submit the DS-261 form. I called NVC, and the lady reviewed the DS-261 over the phone and said our payment of $120 is pending, and we will receive the next invoice via email when the first payment clears. I have a few questions for you guys:

When is the best time to send our AOS/IV package? My wife will be interviewing in Colombia, which is non-pivot, so we will be mailing the package. Should I wait for both of the payments to clear and after filling out the DS-260 form or send it before then? We are sending it through DHL and it should take around 2 days to arrive to NVC.

Also, did most of you include proof of your relationship (pictures, plane tickets, etc.) in your package as supporting documentation? The lady on the phone said it was not required but to definitely bring it to the interview. Any advice that you guys can provide would be much appreciated! This forum has been invaluable during this process, and I know it will continue to be.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, jj0109 said:

Hi everyone,

I am excited to update that we received our case number over the phone on July 27,2018, which was exactly 8 weeks from when NVC received our petition. They told me that the numbers were put into the system the day before (July 26). We received our welcome letter via email late last night (July 31 around midnight) and were able to log in this morning and pay the AOS fee and submit the DS-261 form. I called NVC, and the lady reviewed the DS-261 over the phone and said our payment of $120 is pending, and we will receive the next invoice via email when the first payment clears. I have a few questions for you guys:

When is the best time to send our AOS/IV package? My wife will be interviewing in Colombia, which is non-pivot, so we will be mailing the package. Should I wait for both of the payments to clear and after filling out the DS-260 form or send it before then? We are sending it through DHL and it should take around 2 days to arrive to NVC.

Also, did most of you include proof of your relationship (pictures, plane tickets, etc.) in your package as supporting documentation? The lady on the phone said it was not required but to definitely bring it to the interview. Any advice that you guys can provide would be much appreciated! This forum has been invaluable during this process, and I know it will continue to be.

Yes we did include more evidence of bonafide marital relationship in our iv package under other supporting documents.

Mailing out your aos/iv package now will have no effect on your case because your documents will not be reviewed until you have completed your ds260. I will advise you wait for your ds 260 to become accessible before mailing out your aos/iv package to NVC

Speedy CC for you.

Edited by Abies

38 minutes ago, jj0109 said:

Hi everyone,

Congrats I'm still waiting for case number monday will be eighth weeks mark for me I would wait if you send any documents before they ask you I heard it will delay your case

Just now, Munak said:

Congrats I'm still waiting for case number monday will be eighth weeks mark for me I would wait if you send any documents before they ask you I heard it will delay your case you should call nvc because my lawyer told me yesterday all cases at nvc will be doing everything online no more sending mail documents

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.