dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, MR-SAUDI said:

:thumbs::wow::wow:

GOT VISA IN HAND TODAY

INTERVIEW DATE:      8TH JULY

LUCKY I AM. I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT KIND OF FAST WORK THEY WILL DO.

THANK YOU ALL ACTIVE VJ'S MEMBER - THIS FORUM REALLY HELPED ME A LOT AND IN FUTURE I WILL TRY MY BEST WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED TO HELP NEW VJ'S. 

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Congratssss :jest:Ma Sha Allah, please keep us in your prayers 

19 hours ago, This is it said:

Finally!  I can see you’ve had quite a long wait to get your interview date.

Congrats!🎉🍾🎊 

haha that's definitely an understatement :D thank you!

17 hours ago, np1001 said:

Congrats!! That is an extremely long wait for an interview.  I would have gone nuts!!!

oh so almost six months from CC to interview date isn't normal? I'm shocked :P :jest:

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

On 15/07/2018 at 7:50 AM, Beast7 said:

So Guys today we got emaiL of case creation and case number in just 25 days from NVC.

Its pretty fast for pivot case.

Category : IR 1

P.D 10 OCT 2017

Approved on 1 June 2018

Sent to NVC on 9 June 2018

Received to NVC on 19 June 2018

Its pretty quick one🙂❤️

Actually i request for expedite processing of this case but embassy told NVC that they cannot expedite this case but NVC speed up the process by their own.

Thanks to them😍

I paid AOS Fees $120 today,and it shows 

In Process!

As documents are ready so should i pay both fees and than upload documents or start uploading affidavat after AOS fees status  changed to Paid.

I will keep on updated.

Good luck to all of You!

if they allow you to upload, start uploading. you can always pay fee whenever you could. sooner you upload documents faster you get case complete.

good luck to you!

does anyone know what tests do they perform while medical exam? 

i've high bilirubin problem which is genetic. i've had it checked and all tested before from a renowned medical center. I've a doctors note over his letter head saying. i've higher level of bilirubin due to genetics.

panel physician asks while booking appointment to bring any prescription if you had along with you at the date of health test. what should one do about it? show it or no need to mention of this ? since it's not even a problem. i've mixed thoughts about it if i should take it with me to test or hide it. in case they find high level of bilirubin in blood, i could show this at the time of interview if counselor mentions that issue? what do you think? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 minutes ago, H-S said:

does anyone know what tests do they perform while medical exam? 

i've high bilirubin problem which is genetic. i've had it checked and all tested before from a renowned medical center. I've a doctors note over his letter head saying. i've higher level of bilirubin due to genetics.

panel physician asks while booking appointment to bring any prescription if you had along with you at the date of health test. what should one do about it? show it or no need to mention of this ? since it's not even a problem. i've mixed thoughts about it if i should take it with me to test or hide it. in case they find high level of bilirubin in blood, i could show this at the time of interview if counselor mentions that issue? what do you think? 

High level of bilirubin is genetic.

They are checking for communicable diseases  and drug  abuse/misuse.

Edited by Abies

5 hours ago, gintar89 said:

Hi, is there anybody who's waiting for interview to be assigned for over 20 days? is that normal?

20+ days is quite normal. It all depends on your local embassy. It could take a month or two, if they are busy.

1 hour ago, gintar89 said:

Maybe somebody know if the NVC schedules interviews by the alphabet?

NVC schedules interviews by date. Your local embassy provide them slots and they fill it in First In First Out basis. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

1 minute ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

20+ days is quite normal. It all depends on your local embassy. It could take a month or two, if they are busy.

NVC schedules interviews by date. Your local embassy provide them slots and they fill it in First In First Out basis. 

I'm in Lithuania, so the embassy is not busy and NVC representative once said that my case was first one in months for lithuania embassy, but still no interview date assigned.  Does it depend on your CC?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, gintar89 said:

I'm in Lithuania, so the embassy is not busy and NVC representative once said that my case was first one in months for lithuania embassy, but still no interview date assigned.  Does it depend on your CC?

You can get a CC today and tomorrow you have an interview date. It all depends on your local embassy.

5 minutes ago, Abies said:

You can get a CC today and tomorrow you have an interview date. It all depends on your local embassy.

But how NVC work with the embassy? I mean in what order they pick which one they are scheduling? because last week I saw a lot of people received their interview dates at london embassy whit even later cc's then mine. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, gintar89 said:

But how NVC work with the embassy? I mean in what order they pick which one they are scheduling? because last week I saw a lot of people received their interview dates at london embassy whit even later cc's then mine. 

17 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

@gintar89 this is how it is done.

Just now, Abies said:

@gintar89 this is how it is done.

Thank you guys. I'm sorry for asking so much I'm just really frustrated when I see people getting interviews with later CC, then i start thinking that maybe something is going wrong 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.