dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello guys. I’m new here. I’m liking the supportive vibes I see on here so I just had to join. Had cc June 18 and now waiting on my interview date.  I’m from Jamaica the way. Congrats to u guys who recently got your interview dates. 🍾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jamaican Nurse said:

Hello guys. I’m new here. I’m liking the supportive vibes I see on here so I just had to join. Had cc June 18 and now waiting on my interview date.  I’m from Jamaica the way. Congrats to u guys who recently got your interview dates. 🍾

welcome!...we are in the same boat...CC; June 26, waiting on interview also...prayers up!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Jamaican Nurse said:

Welcome, hope you get your interview date soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, Klinspat said:

To the glory of God, I had my interview on 5th of july in Lagos, I was approved, I was asked only few questions, C.O: why was I denied k1 visa in 2014

ME: bcos we didnt have enough evidence

C.O: when last did you see your wife?

ME: March 2018

C.O: What are the names of her 3kids?

ME: I told him

C.O: Can I see your wedding pics?

ME: I brought out a big album and showed him from our engagement party in 2013 and our marriage in Nigeria 2017 and our white wedding. In Dubai 2018 and he said congrats you are approved, gave me 2 white papers and told me to pick up my passport next week, yesterday I got a message that my visa is ready for pickup.

At the embassy I saw the lady thay denied me k1 visa in 2014 and she was so mean asking lots of questions to the applicants, I prayed not to be interviewed by her and God answered me.

I pray that God will grant everyone an approval in JESUS name. 

Congratulations!!

On 7/5/2018 at 9:21 AM, Jesse/Chinie said:

Is only the i-864 required for interview or is all the financial documents also required?

Also if I'm petitioning step daughter also would I need 2 copies of financial documents? 1 copy for my wife one for her

Thank you 

You want to bring the originals of everything you sent to the NVC(IV/AoS packet) plus 1 copy of everything. You may also want to include photos, call/chat logs, plane tickets, etc from over the years as proof of relationship. As for whether you may need a second copy of everything for the second visa, I don't know. If you can't find out for sure, it doesn't hurt to be over-prepared.

USCIS:
2017-07-17: Sent I-130
2017-07-21: NOA1
2018-02-12: NOA2
NVC:
2018-03-06: NVC received case
2018-04-12: NVC Case #
2018-05-10: Pay IV fee

2018-05-16: Submit AoS/IV documents
2018-05-21: Scan Date
2018-05-24: Case Complete

2018-05-29: Interview scheduled for July

Embassy:

2018-07-17: Interview date

On 6/30/2018 at 6:50 PM, Ed and Lyn said:

Hello July.....

17 more days for my interview.

Do you plan on attending your interview with your spouse? My spouse and I are planning on going to the interview together, but can't find any recent information on whether or not Manila still allows the spouse to attend.

USCIS:
2017-07-17: Sent I-130
2017-07-21: NOA1
2018-02-12: NOA2
NVC:
2018-03-06: NVC received case
2018-04-12: NVC Case #
2018-05-10: Pay IV fee

2018-05-16: Submit AoS/IV documents
2018-05-21: Scan Date
2018-05-24: Case Complete

2018-05-29: Interview scheduled for July

Embassy:

2018-07-17: Interview date

3 minutes ago, alloy-K said:

Do you plan on attending your interview with your spouse? My spouse and I are planning on going to the interview together, but can't find any recent information on whether or not Manila still allows the spouse to attend.

My spouse is in NY. I think he can accompany you to the interview date. But when the consul start asking questions they will ask him to step out.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 hours ago, alan foster said:

Hi, MIKE & ELLA,   thank you for the response , please tell me when did you receive the email saying you got a new update and go on NVC website to login   etc..., i received that email on 6/27/18  after uploading docs. on 6/13/18.

Please let me know. Thankyou

Always happy to help if I can. If you mean the email that confirmed case complete and we are on line for the interview date, then it was on 6/21/18. 

Hello everyone!

My Scan Date: June 12

Case Complete: June 27

Received my interview appointment letter thru email on that same day as well (June 27)

And my status at CEAC changed to "IN TRANSIT", so my packet left NVC yesterday, July 6

Interview Date: August 14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, shan.ali2017 said:

anybody from islamabad embassy got interview dates?

my cc june 15, 2018.

Still waiting cc June 12 Islamabad embassy May be we get something in upcoming week inshAllah fingers crossed 🤞let me know if u get something 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.