1,446 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Anybody else receive a 2nd notification overnight about the case being transferred or was it just me? Looks identical to the first one I got on the 10th 🤔🤔🤔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, BaconBait said:

My case now transferred to ANOTHER office on May 13. That's 2 transfers in less than 1 week

so two letters on the way to both of us I guess.... oh, and I have NOT filed my N-400 yet, so not sure whether that is a factor or not.

Seems like the usual chaos

Interesting update:

after almost a year of getting the ERROR message on the standard website 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do  I finally got an update: 

Said update shows that my case was transferred to “another office” while https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ says that it was transferred to “my local office”

Their system is definitely drunk. Now just waiting for the notice letter. Lord knows if I’m getting two different notices 🤷🏻‍♂️ I haven’t filed for N-400.

F78477DB-E236-4ACE-B9E2-5FC8BE63C617.jpeg

The good thing is that at least someone or something is putting hands on it.

Edited by nintendoswitch

5 hours ago, NxN said:

Anybody else receive a 2nd notification overnight about the case being transferred or was it just me? Looks identical to the first one I got on the 10th 🤔🤔🤔

same to me

I received the 1st notification on May 10 and received 2nd notification yesterday about transfer to another office as well. 

9 hours ago, NxN said:

I had three notifications at the end of last week. I'm putting it down to either a glitch, either logistical (went to a local office by mistake, then redirected again) or just a technical glitch. I've seen people get this earlier this year, but only one letter in the mail about it so I'm erring on technical.

XFERS.png

11 hours ago, nintendoswitch said:

What are the letters about? What do they say? 

From the alert, they indicate a notice was sent, 'We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case'. I was referring to this when I said letter as it will come in the mail in the next week or so. In other forums where people got multiple transfer notices like we have, they mentioned only getting one notice in the mail.

I tried to find it with a search but I can't, but from memory - one said their case went from Vermont to Pontomac. But of course your notice may be different.

This waiting game is frustrating isn't it!

No changes to mine since the fingerprint update back in March.... I am a CA filer and my ref. number starts with WAC

Patience Is A Virtue - [The Beneficiary]

AOS From K1:
Approved 26th of September 2016

ROC:

Approved: 16th August 2019 (July 2018 Filer)

N400

Filed online: November 25th 2019

April 27th 2021: INTERVIEW APPROVED - Officially a US citizen - the End! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Yanirose said:

No changes to mine since the fingerprint update back in March.... I am a CA filer and my ref. number starts with WAC

Sake with me. Last status update was finger print was done on 28th March. 

Just now, Krutarth said:

Sake with me. Last status update was finger print was done on 28th March. 

Same here. I've received two emails ever since saying:

"We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time. We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on XX/XX/XXXX."

I began the naturalization process in mid-April and requested to have the ROC decision at the naturalization interview, which I'm waiting for now.

CR1

09/16/2015 I-130 mailed to CSC
11/04/2015 I-130 approved 
11/12/2015 NVC received case
02/16/2016 Checklist received
03/17/2016 NVC completed case 
06/27/2016 Physical examination
06/29/2016 US Embassy Interview – APPROVED!

07/04/2016 Visa received + GC fee paid

07/18/2016 US Pre-Clearance in Dublin + POE in Chicago, IL

09/23/2016 Conditional GC received

ROC + NATURALIZATION

07/11/2018 I-751 mailed to CSC

07/19/2018 18-month GC extension received

03/27/2019 I-751 biometrics appointment

04/19/2019 N-400 filed online

05/06/2019 N-400 biometrics appointment

05/20/2019 I-751 transferred to NBC

06/17/2019 Relocated to Salt Lake City, UT

11/27/2019 I-751 + N400 Interview approved

12/04/2019 Permanent GC received

12/18/2019 Oath ceremony – CITIZEN!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, EA & AM said:

Same here. I've received two emails ever since saying:

"We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time. We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on XX/XX/XXXX."

I began the naturalization process in mid-April and requested to have the ROC decision at the naturalization interview, which I'm waiting for now.

I will probably wait for my green card before applying for naturalization. Anyways my window open in July. I will wait at least till August if not more.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm drawing a blank here but whats the name of the form we have to fill out if the process is taking longer than 1 year?  The extension?

thanks in advance.

I checked the status of our process and nothing has changed. 

NOA1- August 7th 2015 ^_^

TSC to PSC- November 10th 2015 :huh:

LOCAL OFFICE- December 2nd 2015 :o

NOA2- February 25th 2016 :D

NVC Stage:

Physical letter received at home address March 17th 2016 (away on business trip)

DS-261 Completed- March 18th 2016

AOS Fee Paid- March 18th 2016

IV Fee Paid- March 26th 2016

IV Application Completed- March 30th 2016

IV and AOS packages sent- May 19th

Interview appointment date received via e-mail- June 2nd (10 business days? how is that even possible?!)

Interview set for June 20th (super short notice!)

VISA DENIED at interview but followed up over email :cry:

VISA ARRIVED 6/30/2016 with no notice of approval over email :pop:

POE Fort Lauderdale 8/15/16 Went smoothly and she's home! :dance:

12 minutes ago, imprezaowner27 said:

I'm drawing a blank here but whats the name of the form we have to fill out if the process is taking longer than 1 year?  The extension?

thanks in advance.

I checked the status of our process and nothing has changed. 

Service request? You don't fill it out after one year, though; you do so when you haven't heard back after the typical case processing time, which USCIS makes so lengthy it's practically useless.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.