NOA1 date:6/13/2018

Change of address: 8/2/2018

bio notice date:6/12/2019

bio appt date:7/3/2019

Card being produced: 7/9/2019

Current status: 'Case was approved'

Local office: DC

Application office: California

Thank you . I did my bio last friday hopefully I get something soon. For some reason I have no updates on any of the USCIS website about my case. on one it says no info available and on other it says case received. 

1 minute ago, Amz12 said:

Thank you . I did my bio last friday hopefully I get something soon. For some reason I have no updates on any of the USCIS website about my case. on one it says no info available and on other it says case received. 

Yea, that's exactly how mine was for about 5 days. So, fingers crossed for you!

Finally after 28th days from biometric I got an approval email yesterday, no interview . I wish everyone the best, and no I’m not filing for n400. Thanks to all the amazing folks who kept this forum running for a whole year. Congrats to everyone who got approved and to everyone who is wait keep the faith. 

1 hour ago, Tk Robinson said:

Finally after 28th days from biometric I got an approval email yesterday, no interview . I wish everyone the best, and no I’m not filing for n400. Thanks to all the amazing folks who kept this forum running for a whole year. Congrats to everyone who got approved and to everyone who is wait keep the faith. 

Congrats!

Our timeliness are almost similar. I walked-in for biometrics on 5th June 2019( appointment scheduled for 12th June), status changed to "Fingerprint review complete" on 8th June, no movement after that.  Hope to hear good news soon. 

On July 9, my I-751 was approved and I just got a notice on informed delivery by USPS that a package from USCIS is coming on Saturday - most likely the 10 year green card. That was a quick turnaround!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

It comes up I was approved 3 days ago. Didn't get any notification but this morning vI check my profile and this is what I see. 

Screenshot_20190712-064751.png

I have a B2 Visa and married a USC.

February 17th 2015 Married in San Diego CA

February 28th 2015 Departed to Mexico

June 15th 2015 Arrived to USA

day 00 - March 18th 2016 - Sent AOS packet.(I-130, I-485 & I-765).

day 02 - March 20th 2016 - USCIS received our packet.

day 07 - March 25th 2016 - Text/mail NOA1 for I-130, I-485 and I-765.

day 08 - March 26th 2016 - Checks cashed.

day 14 - April 1st 2016 - Received Hard NOA1 for I-130, I-485 and I-765.

day 22 - April 9th 2016 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter in mail. Appointment for April/18th/2016 at 10:00 a.m.

day 31 - April 18th 2016 - Biometrics taken as scheduled.

day 66 - June 5th 2016 - I-485 AOS Interview scheduled for July 11th.

day 67 - June 6th 2016 - I-765 EAD Card ordered.

day ??? I received my I-766 EAD Card.

day 101 - July 11th 2016 Green Card approved at interview.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Carlos Valencia said:

It comes up I was approved 3 days ago. Didn't get any notification but this morning vI check my profile and this is what I see.

Congratulations Carlos!

Which website did you get the updates? (Is it on the new or old USCIS website?) Also wondering if you set text or email alerts on you case?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, annoj said:

Please can someone give me the old and new uscis website where i can check my case status? Thank you!

Old site: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do

New site: https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

You need to register to use the new site

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I have been checking the status couple times everyday. Just today I was out and wasn't able to check. Then I was about to go to bed and this email was sent to me at 10:20 PM EST. The old case status site screen shot. But the new case status site still remains the same old fingerprint status. 
Thank you so much for everyone support and updates. I will apply for N400. I am in NYC. I would like to see how long I will get call for the interview if I apply next week. Is there a timeline? Thank you very much. 

64372183_ScreenShot2019-07-13at2_05_49AM.png.4fac32a243b15577825dfa26e04d138e.png

I-751 Process:

VSC received Petition: June 18, 2018
NOA Date: June 20, 2018
Biometrics Date: July 26, 2018
Approval Date: July 12, 2019
Card received Date: July 20, 2019

N-400 Process:
N400 filed online: July 20, 2019
Biometrics Date: August 12, 2019
Interview Date: October 6, 2020
Approval Date: October 9, 2020
Oath Ceremony scheduled notice: October 14, 2020
Oath Ceremony Date: November 24, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.