GaRaS

I-751 June 2018 Filers

1,757 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, sidster81 said:

Absolutely no effect from moving violations unless it involves driving under the influence. Make sure to pay the associated fees/ fines once you complete your defensive driving or deferred adjudication. 

Thank you ,i feel better..I am scheduled to appear in court by october,if I pay the fine before then do I still need to appear in court?

1 hour ago, annoj said:

I got a ticket for overspeeding 55 on 35 zone

Just to reiterate other members, please drive the allotted speeding limit. It is there for a reason.

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

15 minutes ago, annoj said:

Thank you ,i feel better..I am scheduled to appear in court by october,if I pay the fine before then do I still need to appear in court?

Do you have a Ticket Clinic in your state? There are attorneys who represent you so you don't have to appear in court. You do have to pay them a fee to represent you but it is never above USD$100. (all depends on the case).

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler

N-400 FILER
Spoiler

US PASSPORT

1 hour ago, Wilma77 said:

Hi everyone..new here.

We filed our AOS, package on the beginning of June 2018. Received message that they working on our case 3 weeks after. 2 Weeks later got biometrics appointment. Today I received a message saying status changed to ready for interview. 

I looked up field offices near me and guess Boston is It. Anyone know how long it takes from here? I haven't received work permit yet.

Hi, 

This forum is for members who are removing conditions off their 2-year green card. I think you are in the wrong forum but a quick search on VJ can show you where you can ask your questions. You can look in this forum for help: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/128-k-1-fiancee-visa-case-filing-and-progress-reports/

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler

N-400 FILER
Spoiler

US PASSPORT

On 8/11/2018 at 3:27 PM, slee0000 said:

Has anyone created an account here to check their status?

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displaySignUpStep1.do

That is the old site but some members still get updates on their case from there.

The new site is https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

Try it out! :) 

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler

N-400 FILER
Spoiler

US PASSPORT

3 hours ago, Amadia said:

That is the old site but some members still get updates on their case from there.

The new site is https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

Try it out! :) 

Thanks!
So I just made an account and checked my status. 

It's been last updated on June 14th, saying that they received my biometrics fee. 

I received my biometrics appointment and went on July 17th, so......it's definitely NOT up to date.

How does one get this updated?

What comes after biometrics? Just wait for the interview?

1 hour ago, slee0000 said:

What comes after biometrics? Just wait for the interview?

Yes....the dreaded waiting game begins.

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler

N-400 FILER
Spoiler

US PASSPORT

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys.

I live in San Diego and filed on June 15, 2018 to the California Processing Center. I got a letter of GC extension shortly thereafter - but no news since then. I've tried checking my number online via the "Check my status" page but it tells me it cant provide me with any information and gives me a number to call. Anyone else having this issue?

In addition - I haven't received a biometrics invite yet either... is that normal for california? I know they are super backlogged - but so is Vermont. A friend of mine filed a month earlier and said he had his biometrics appointment about 45 days after filing...

@Cheyenne5044 and @Marrienne,

I too applied for the fee waiver and got it fairly quick. I receive an income based benefit of food stamps and medicaid which I used as the basis for the fee waiver. I filed in Vermont which is different for you. I know from my research of others that filed with fee waiver that it can take sometimes a minimum of 30 days to be approved and a response sent. I know that California is backlogged so this can be the reason of no response to you so far. I hope that you hear soon and your process continues. Just be aware that the delay in response does not change your receive date. Good luck.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, CB & FM said:

@Cheyenne5044 and @Marrienne,

I too applied for the fee waiver and got it fairly quick. I receive an income based benefit of food stamps and medicaid which I used as the basis for the fee waiver. I filed in Vermont which is different for you. I know from my research of others that filed with fee waiver that it can take sometimes a minimum of 30 days to be approved and a response sent. I know that California is backlogged so this can be the reason of no response to you so far. I hope that you hear soon and your process continues. Just be aware that the delay in response does not change your receive date. Good luck.

Hello,

sorry maybe i was unclear in my first message but i did NOT apply for a fee waiver. I saw that they processed my checks a couple of weeks after they received the application and sent me the GC extension letter so i dont think you and i are in the same situation. But i hope you hear back soon!

10 hours ago, strifescenario said:

Hey guys.

I live in San Diego and filed on June 15, 2018 to the California Processing Center. I got a letter of GC extension shortly thereafter - but no news since then. I've tried checking my number online via the "Check my status" page but it tells me it cant provide me with any information and gives me a number to call. Anyone else having this issue?

In addition - I haven't received a biometrics invite yet either... is that normal for california? I know they are super backlogged - but so is Vermont. A friend of mine filed a month earlier and said he had his biometrics appointment about 45 days after filing...

As far as I know, nobody who filed at CSC in June has received a biometrics letter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Guys so here are some new updates in 2018 about ROC after filing I-751 you have to wait to 3 to 4 weeks to get NOA with 18 months extension after waiting  90 to 120 days you will receive letter for bio-metrics  if you did not received any letter about bio-metrics appointment call USCIS or schedule your appointment with online USCIS account if they require any additional evidence they will send you another letter in 9 to 10 months interview time 10 to 12 months Final decision 12 to 15 months.

1 minute ago, Shah2018 said:

Hello Guys so here are some new updates in 2018 about ROC after filing I-751 you have to wait to 3 to 4 weeks to get NOA with 18 months extension after waiting  90 to 120 days you will receive letter for bio-metrics  if you did not received any letter about bio-metrics appointment call USCIS or schedule your appointment with online USCIS account if they require any additional evidence they will send you another letter in 9 to 10 months interview time 10 to 12 months Final decision 12 to 15 months.

That's really helpful thanks - where did you learn this information? Is this coming from counsel or a USCIS rep? Is this for CSC specifically (because some June VSC filers have already done their biometrics appointments...)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Spacecats said:

That's really helpful thanks - where did you learn this information? Is this coming from counsel or a USCIS rep? Is this for CSC specifically (because some June VSC filers have already done their biometrics appointments...)

This is just for CSC because they have backlog and USCIS work by sequence of case numbers so be patience 

Hey guys! My husband called today and supposedly our NOA is in the mail! They didn’t give us a receipt number though... said we would have to wait to get the letter and that they couldn’t give him that information over the phone since the letter had already been sent. They also couldn’t say anything about our i912 besides @well I don’t see any hiccups on the account, everything seems normal...” whatever that means haha!

02/23/2016: I-130 Submission DCF Lima, Peru

03/16/2016: NOA2 APPROVAL

06/28/2016: Interview at Embassy: APPROVED!!!

August 2016: Will enter the USA!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.