Canadianeh!

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time

2,986 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, can2us_ said:

Yea, I guess I was still holdin' out some hope :). Partly because I've also been watching the CR1/IR1 group, and nobody in there (or here) has heard anything from Montreal yet this month. So I was thinking they may not have done their scheduling yet.

Actually since May they not give interview dates for us CR1/IR1. I am only basing this on my VJ list. Maybe they did but not anyone in our group got any. 

Except for 1 CC january and got her interview Aug 5. She told us That during her interview, there were not much applicants interviewed and only few windows open. Also, we still have April CC waitig for interview letter. 😑

1 minute ago, Shenn110 said:

Mine still says at NVC. What does in transit suppose to mean from visa interview perspective?

I understood only when interview is scheduled can the case be shipped to consulat. So in transit means the files are going to the consular. 

Just now, Shenn110 said:

I hope its true. happy for you, Congratulations.

please dont leave the forum after the interview. we need your expertise. 

I'm still on hold on the phone now....so hopefully

No, I'll definitely stick around, after so many months of supporting each other

Just now, Kartinee23 said:

Congratulations!!!! Yayks! Please CR1/IR1!

Should be the next as they usually clear those numerically limited cases

2 minutes ago, Shenn110 said:

Congratulations...!!! See how lucky i am for you, As soon as i joined the forum you got the interview. You are welcome brother...!!

Thanks my friend!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, BurBur said:

Should be the next as they usually clear those numerically limited cases

I hope so! You’ve seen our list. We still have April. Mine is June 3 so hopefully I am on the nxt batch! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.