1,709 posts in this topic

On 7/17/2019 at 3:09 PM, Eli G said:

I am wondering whether your case is also being transferred to NBC, have you done your biometric yet?

How do you do it to see your case history! 

On 7/17/2019 at 8:53 AM, delisyus said:

Another update this morning. Moved again. Here’s what mine looks like now. 😅

9F5B2E01-DB2F-438F-A9C2-DEC62631C270.png

Edited by Bre12

17 hours ago, Bre12 said:

How do you do it to see your case history! 

Here’s the link I use. You need to register for an online account to see history. Just take note there was no update until it was transferred July 12. 

https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

18 minutes ago, Eli G said:

07EACDB4-EFF4-4952-9EDF-8B3A91EA05C7.thumb.jpeg.e1d128b0f5d6557158b15baadcca7e10.jpeg

for real ? Hahahha 

I got the same thing from VJ this Monday , and I am still waiting for the good news.

I am June 2018 filer at CSC , no transfer , still waiting after biometrics completed early June this year.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys,

i just received a text that the Post Office delivered my new card so I went outside to check my mailbox and it was there. I am so happy when I open the envelope. It looks more beautiful than my old card. I like the color it has pink and greenish combination. I am so happy they didn’t ask me for RFE or interview. But I think they don’t ask for interview anymore they only ask for RFE. It took me 15 months since I file and received my card.

Good luck to you all!

9 minutes ago, JJO said:

Any May 2018 VSC (Non Transfer guys) still waiting for approval ?

Mine shows "Fingerprint completed" since July 2018.

Same here, no updates since Jul 5th. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hello guys,

I have a question, I received my biometrics notice in July but I moved from the west coast to Midwest, so I asked for rescheduling. I updated my address with uscis right after I moved in July. I received the new notice, guess what, it was sent to my old address smh! Is it possible that I walk in my local ASC, explain the situation to them (technically it’s their ‘fault’ sending the notice to my old address as I already updated my address over a month ago) and they’ll take my biometrics? I can’t travel back to my old address it’s half a country away and I have a child to take care of...

thank you in advance for your kind input!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, wenz7777 said:

Hello guys,

I have a question, I received my biometrics notice in July but I moved from the west coast to Midwest, so I asked for rescheduling. I updated my address with uscis right after I moved in July. I received the new notice, guess what, it was sent to my old address smh! Is it possible that I walk in my local ASC, explain the situation to them (technically it’s their ‘fault’ sending the notice to my old address as I already updated my address over a month ago) and they’ll take my biometrics? I can’t travel back to my old address it’s half a country away and I have a child to take care of...

thank you in advance for your kind input!

You should definitely try walk-in. There is no law against it. Also, try to do it after lunch so they are not dealing with the rush of people early morning with their appointments.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, kline19 said:

You should definitely try walk-in. There is no law against it. Also, try to do it after lunch so they are not dealing with the rush of people early morning with their appointments.

Thank you for your reply! The nearest ASC to me is a 2hr drive...it really gets stressful worrying they may refuse to take my biometrics 😭

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, wenz7777 said:

Thank you for your reply! The nearest ASC to me is a 2hr drive...it really gets stressful worrying they may refuse to take my biometrics 😭

You may even mention this to the clerk sitting there at the reception desk that you drove 2 hours for this (because you took it that seriously!!). That might make them feel self-important and they might grant you the favor to get in line for fingerprints. I had a sports-coat on with my work lanyard to try to show them that I was striving to be a good, self-reliant immigrant (not looking for handouts).

Edited by kline19

Timeline
11 minutes ago, kline19 said:

You may even mention this to the clerk sitting there at the reception desk that you drove 2 hours for this (because you took it that seriously!!). That might make them feel self-important and they might grant you the favor to get in line for fingerprints. I had a sports-coat on with my work lanyard to try to show them that I was striving to be a good, self-reliant immigrant (not looking for handouts).

Thank you so much, that was really helpful! I’ll keep everyone updated!

Hello everyone,

I checked the status this morning and it changed to New Card Is Being Produced. So happy!!!! I'm CSC and case number is WAC18193XXXXX. No REF, no case transfer.

I-751 was delivered 5/7/18. But under case history, it shows as 6/7/18 case received, 2/28/19 fingerprint review complete, 8/13/19 new card being produced.

I received both 12 months and 18 months extension letter, a letter for reusing bio, and then a letter for fingerprint appointment on 5/20. It took them 3 months to approve my case after the fingerprint is done, and neither the old or new site shows fingerprint done on 5/20. I was really worried since most people got case approved within a month after fingerprint is done. Now it's all over! Good luck everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.