442 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone who has updated the form with dates, could you please place your Field Offices /(City where you live) , Remember your N-400 will be handled by the closest Local office with jurisdiction to your city, everyone has left that part in blank, make sure to fill out every part as it is important to keep track the field offices how fast they are processing cases, and for future applicants make sure to add that too :) 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/#mainContent

If you go to this link you will be able to find out which Field Office or Service Center will be handling your N-400 application. 

Hey all,

I filed my n-400 May 2nd and got a note on the 12th on my online case status thing that I have a biometrics appointment scheduled, but that's all it says. And that if I dont receive the letter by June 11, I should request it electronically instead. Looks like a lot of you got your letters by checking your case status, am I doing something wrong since I cant see mine? Do I need to log in and all that? I dont want to miss the appointment, since so many of you seem to get yours at the end of May, I'm hoping I would too!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 hours ago, bottles said:

Hey all,

I filed my n-400 May 2nd and got a note on the 12th on my online case status thing that I have a biometrics appointment scheduled, but that's all it says. And that if I dont receive the letter by June 11, I should request it electronically instead. Looks like a lot of you got your letters by checking your case status, am I doing something wrong since I cant see mine? Do I need to log in and all that? I dont want to miss the appointment, since so many of you seem to get yours at the end of May, I'm hoping I would too!

If you log into your account, you will see a documents tab and there you will be able to see your uploaded notice. It took about two days after I received the notice that I had been scheduled my biometrics appointment for it to show up under that tab.

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency 

May 04. 2018 -  Filed N-400 application online    

May 04, 2018 NOA 

May 04, 2018 Cashd

May 11, 2018 -  Mailed NOA rec'd

May 12, 2018 -  Biometrics scheduled notice - rec'd online

May 14, 2018 -  Biometrics appt. notice - available online  - May 31st appt. date

May 18, 2018 -  Mailed notice for Biometrics appt. rec'd

May 23, 2018 -  Biometrics completed (early walk-in) - Houston ASC

May 23, 2018 -  Biometrics actively being reviewed notice  - rec'd online

May 24, 2018 -  Biometrics have been reviewed notice - rec'd online

Hi guys, my window just opened, I would like to know what documents u submitted. My I751 is still pending. After submitting the application how long for the interview. TIA

Hi, guys I just file mine and my wife's N-400 May,16 online.
Just got the update on May,19 that Biometric Appointment Was scheduled.

I still not seeing any date for fingerprint but my local office is New Orleans, LA, So I guess I need to wait till next May at least.processing.thumb.jpg.240923220f5120e805d45fc098e26ce5.jpg

I'll update when I get the finger date.

Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrvw..|Oath....|Field Office.....|NBC/IOE
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|.................|.......

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
================================
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrvw..|Oath....|Field Office.....|NBC/IOE
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|.................|.......

==================================
USCIS Chicago, Illinois Lockbox
himanshu.7710    |07/30/15|05/01|--/--|05/03/18|05\23\18|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|Chicago, IL      |.......

USCIS Online Filing
hysamir..........|02/24/14|05/06|05/06|05/06/18|05/31/18|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|.................|IOE 
photomile........|08/05/13|05/07|05/07|05/07/18|05/30/18|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|.................|IOE
jalaro...........|07/27/13|05/07|05/07|05/07/18|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|.................|IOE
MayforCitizen....|08/05/13|05/07|05/07|05/07/18|06\01\18|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|.................|IOE 
user9385793......|10/09/14|05/09|05/09|05/09/18|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|.................|IOE 
dann_tgh.........|08/12/15|05/14|05/14|05/14/18|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|Orlando, FL......|IOE
natepoland.......|08/04/15|05/16|05/16|05/16/18|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|--\--\--|New Orleans,LA...|IOE

Hi-

I filed online on May 16, 18.

On May 18, I got an email notif that the biometrics was scheduled. Waiting to get the letter now.

my ASC office allows early walk-in. I guess I’ll just do it once the letter is available and save time on the whole process.

good luck to us all :) xoxo

4 hours ago, moonsky said:

Hi-

I filed online on May 16, 18.

On May 18, I got an email notif that the biometrics was scheduled. Waiting to get the letter now.

my ASC office allows early walk-in. I guess I’ll just do it once the letter is available and save time on the whole process.

good luck to us all :) xoxo

How can you know if your office allows early walk-in? Can you share it?

Received my 10-year GC couple weeks ago.

Just filed my N400 online today.

Field office should be Long Island, NY based on my zip code.

Good luck everyone!

26 minutes ago, Oli_C said:

Received my 10-year GC couple weeks ago.

Just filed my N400 online today.

Field office should be Long Island, NY based on my zip code.

Good luck everyone!

My I751 was approved on April 23rd, but I am still waiting for the GC. I was applied N400 on May 5th. When you got the approval for i751?

2 hours ago, Huckyfinn said:

My I751 was approved on April 23rd, but I am still waiting for the GC. I was applied N400 on May 5th. When you got the approval for i751?

Mine was approved on 4/11 and 5/10 they mailed out my card. (VSC)

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, natepoland said:

How can you know if your office allows early walk-in? Can you share it?

I just googled it. It happened that there was a topic on VJ they shared those info too.

Edited by moonsky

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.