1,901 posts in this topic

Your father: Provide copy of taxes for the past three years along with W2s for each year. 

Your uncle: Provide tax transcripts for 2016 and 2015 + copy of taxes for 2017 with W2. 

1 minute ago, Beast333 said:

thats i understood the thing!

I just see this from IRS website about tax transcripts

"If you filed your tax return electronically, IRS's return processing takes from 2 to 4 weeks before a transcript becomes available. If you mailed your tax return, it takes about 6 weeks."

So i will ask my uncle to provide tax transcripts for 2015,2016 and tax file copy that he just filed with W2 forms.

And for my father as the main petitioner he has low income but still need to provide his financial documents.

He just paid 3 years tax of 2015,2016 and 2017 on thursday, he also need to provide his w2 form with tax file copies?

Thanks again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Your father: Provide copy of taxes for the past three years along with W2s for each year. 

Your uncle: Provide tax transcripts for 2016 and 2015 + copy of taxes for 2017 with W2. 

Thanks for your heLp.

I just told this thing to my father and uncle.

Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Beast333 said:

thanks.

It helped a lot.

SecondLy is i864 affidavat of support, tax transcripts,citizenship proof and employment letter enough documents by petitioner and sponser or any other thing you added?

Pay stubs for both the Sponsor and Cosponsor would also be great,proof of your income can't be too much,so it's worth while sending them also..

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Trav228 said:

Pay stubs for both the Sponsor and Cosponsor would also be great,proof of your income can't be too much,so it's worth while sending them also..

Thanks

but both sponser and joint sponser are self employed ,one is cab driver and other is having bussiness of store and gas station so what will they give for their employment proof?

Taxi cab License copy will be a proof for sponser employment

but what for joint sponser?His bussiness proof?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Trav228 said:

From joint sponser these things will be enough?

So mainly the things needed are:

1.  1-864 Affidavat of Support
2. Tax transcripts of 2016,2015
3. Copy of tax return of 2017 with W2 for 2017, as just filed tax today and after filing tax transcripts will not be available until 2 to 6 weeks.
4. Citizenship proof
5.Employment letter not available as self employed having own store and gas station so any bussiness proof?

Our DS-260 IV application has opened up today! That's two days(not counting the weekend) for the payment for the IV fee to be processed. I'm glad things are moving forward now!

USCIS:
2017-07-17: Sent I-130
2017-07-21: NOA1
2018-02-12: NOA2
NVC:
2018-03-06: NVC received case
2018-04-12: NVC Case #
2018-05-10: Pay IV fee

2018-05-16: Submit AoS/IV documents
2018-05-21: Scan Date
2018-05-24: Case Complete

2018-05-29: Interview scheduled for July

Embassy:

2018-07-17: Interview date

2 hours ago, ABK said:

Does NVC send a notification when IV and AOS fee gets accepted? Why are they taking so long!

I don't recall receiving any notification of the fee payments being accepted. I think you have to login to the CEAC website to see if the fees have been marked as paid.

USCIS:
2017-07-17: Sent I-130
2017-07-21: NOA1
2018-02-12: NOA2
NVC:
2018-03-06: NVC received case
2018-04-12: NVC Case #
2018-05-10: Pay IV fee

2018-05-16: Submit AoS/IV documents
2018-05-21: Scan Date
2018-05-24: Case Complete

2018-05-29: Interview scheduled for July

Embassy:

2018-07-17: Interview date

15 minutes ago, Dagar said:

Someone received the case number recently? In March 30th NVC had my documents. 7 weeks waiting for case number and invoice...any update?

NVC received our USCIS documents on March 9th. We are still waiting for our case number. 9 weeks 3 days so far.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, Fh0922 said:

NOA 2: March 28

Sent to DOS: April 12

The status on my USCIS account still says sent to DOS. I called NVC to find out if they recieved my case and the man said give us up to 6 weeks to receive your case!? It’s been 1 month since it was sent to NVC. I’m confused. Is there anyone else whose documents were sent on April 12? 

Hello Dear,

Something similar happened to me.. my case was approved on 2/28, but USCIS did not send it to DOS until 4/06-- then DOS received it on 4/13-- they acknowledged it over the phone and via email. Between 2/28 - 4/13  I kept calling and they told me to that they haven't received my case yet and it can take up to 6 weeks, when I completed 6 weeks and they still didn't have my case from USCIS-- one of the representative told me to send a scanned copy of my approval letter to nvcresearch@state.gov so they can try to locate my file. After I sent the email they were on it and were keeping me update until they received my case. Before 6 weeks they did not transfer my calls to a supervisor or suggested any other option. Hope this help, since you are close to completing 6 weeks-- I will suggest sending a scanned copy of your approval letter to NVC research team. Have a good day!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ReneeWads said:

NVC received our USCIS documents on March 9th. We are still waiting for our case number. 9 weeks 3 days so far.

At this point you should talk to a supervisor right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.