dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, J Laredo said:

Hey, imasunshine, did you receive your email about cc on MArch 5? I did, and that’s what I put on the spreadsheet, but then when i called NVC to bug them, they saud my cc was Feb 26? Thought maybe I should change my date on the spreadsheet because of others who are depending on it for hope of when to expect their appointment. 

Hoping and praying with the rest of you all that we get an appointment this round, as well as a thumbs up when we do go to CDJ. I keep worrying they’ll find something to deny. Prayers up to all❤️

i hadn't checked my email till now i actually seen that status changed to AT NVC and called the same day thats how i found out the same day case was complete but yes the email was dated 3/5..and i feel the same way  as if it's never gonna happen with interview appointment 

4 hours ago, imasunshine said:

i hadn't checked my email till now i actually seen that status changed to AT NVC and called the same day thats how i found out the same day case was complete but yes the email was dated 3/5..and i feel the same way  as if it's never gonna happen with interview appointment 

It's depressing and stressful! It's even worse when your husband isn't even in the same country with while the appointment is scheduled...😥😭

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hi people!

Could you guys please give me a heads up when to expect the interview date or any kind of communication from NVC after the CC email? I know this is pretty much on the actual embassy, and I know they are starting to schedule interviews at the end of each month, but I’m trying to figure out if NVC schedule the interviews for ALL the CCs of the current month, or there is a chance that they push some to the next month.. Thanks!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good morning friends,I have a quick question about my medical,I had medical last week and they call me back from Q-LIFE CLINIC that I shld come for radiology xray,I did that lasweek yesterday I got a call from the hospital that I shld come for TB test,which is I never had TB  in my life talk less of smoking,I was so scared now,is it going to affect my visa interview,at Lagos embassy?

Question: What are people's experiences at the border while traveling to the US with the visa pending or almost complete? We are expecting a July interview (case complete now, in queue) but have a wedding of a close friend to attend a couple of weeks beforehand in the states. Is there any chance they could deny my husband entry? He will have his return ticket purchased by then and interview date set to fly back for. But no job as he will have left his company by then anticipating our move. I plan to stay there and wait for him so my ticket will be a one way.

Additionally, has anyone had experience getting an earlier interview date without medical situation or emergency? 

Any insight appreciated!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Good morning friends,I have a quick question about my medical,I had medical last week and they call me back from Q-LIFE CLINIC that I shld come for radiology xray,I did that lasweek yesterday I got a call from the hospital that I shld come for TB test,which is I never had TB  in my life talk less of smoking,I was so scared now,is it going to affect my visa interview,at Lagos embassy?

I don't  think it will affect  your visa interview....... Just try to ask them at Q-life  clinic what was the reason  behind repeating the test

Timeline
9 hours ago, Vetomo said:

I guess you tested positive to the mantoux(TB Skin test). No cause for alarm,just go back to QLife to have everything sorted out before your interview date. 

On 5/25/2018 at 11:48 AM, Beast8 said:

Congrats

Glad to hear that.

our interview is coming up on 20 June,hopefully we also got approval on interview day.

No more delays Lol

IR 2.

Best of luck!

16 hours ago, JBapay said:

Question: What are people's experiences at the border while traveling to the US with the visa pending or almost complete? We are expecting a July interview (case complete now, in queue) but have a wedding of a close friend to attend a couple of weeks beforehand in the states. Is there any chance they could deny my husband entry? He will have his return ticket purchased by then and interview date set to fly back for. But no job as he will have left his company by then anticipating our move. I plan to stay there and wait for him so my ticket will be a one way.

Additionally, has anyone had experience getting an earlier interview date without medical situation or emergency? 

Any insight appreciated!

My husband traveled to the US just a couple weeks before our interview, he also isnt working and they did ask him quite a few questions but once he showed them the interview letter, they didnt ask anything further. I would bring a copy of that letter.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Peachess said:

My dear VJers, I am now officially a US permanent resident. I got into America last night at 8:45pm Est. 

POE Atlanta. 

Everything went very smooth from filing at uscis, to nvc, to interview and then POE. The whole journey from start to US entry took me 1 year and 4 days.. It is the Lords doing. I wish the rest of you Goodluck while I go start a family with DH :):D 

Congrats!!! Wishing you the best of luck and enjoy your new start with your partner! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Peachess said:

My dear VJers, I am now officially a US permanent resident. I got into America last night at 8:45pm Est. 

POE Atlanta. 

Everything went very smooth from filing at uscis, to nvc, to interview and then POE. The whole journey from start to US entry took me 1 year and 4 days.. It is the Lords doing. I wish the rest of you Goodluck while I go start a family with DH :):D 

Congratulations my beloved sister 

3 hours ago, Melencarnacion said:

My husband traveled to the US just a couple weeks before our interview, he also isnt working and they did ask him quite a few questions but once he showed them the interview letter, they didnt ask anything further. I would bring a copy of that letter.

Okay great good to know. I figured that the interview letter would help but always good hearing from someone else!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Peachess said:

POE Atlanta. 

Congratulations 🍾🎊🎈 ! All the best !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.