dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2018 at 1:25 PM, aywang said:

Please pray for HNK interviews too!!!

Did you arrange for your HK police certificate yet or do you have to wait for your interview letter?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Il y a 4 heures, HariMS a dit:

Got CC aujourd'hui (05/07/2018). En attente d'une interview maintenant :dance::pop::dancing::jest::lol:

Félicitations, toujours en attente 🙂, did you received an email?

Edited by Mouna24

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, skyzee said:

Any Canucks get their interview date yet? @Babycanuck @BCtosunshine @Mouna24 @kendraf

I anticipate our CC assuming no checklist nor case number getting drastically delayed around end of month so just wondering if the interview is still being scheduled mid month for Canadians.

Nothing yet. We’ve had CC since April 27. I’m hoping something this week or next.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, glapsides said:

Did you schedule interview online or the embassy contacted you to set one up? Can you share exact procedure please. My case is "in transit" and will be ready in a day probably as well. 

As our case was expedited so still embassy had not contact us.

We might be schedule interview manually as written on embassy website.

i email islamabad embassy today hope they reply me soon.

Actually we are waiting for tax papers hope we will schedule interview till next week.

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/expediteage-outfollow-join-cases

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, OlaCurrency said:

Good News Y'all !!!

Wife's visa was approved at the Lagos, Nigeria Embassy this morning. :jest::jest::jest:

They only asked 3 questions......

1. How did you meet your husband?

2. When did you start dating?

3. When did you get married?

Wife said they did not even ask or check any of the documents. She suggested to show the pictures album but the lady just issued the white paper for visa collection :)

Thank you VJ members. If I had found this forum earlier, this process would have taken less than the 8 months & 10 days but still thank God.

Yaayyy!!! Congrats to wifey! I'm so happy about all the Lagos success stories.. Can hardly wait for mine next week. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, OlaCurrency said:

Good News Y'all !!!

Wife's visa was approved at the Lagos, Nigeria Embassy this morning. :jest::jest::jest:

Wife said they did not even ask or check any of the documents. She suggested to show the pictures album but the lady just issued the white paper for visa collection :)

Thank you VJ members. If I had found this forum earlier, this process would have taken less than the 8 months & 10 days but still thank God.

Wow. Congratulations!!! It's so annoying when they don't ask you for evidence considering how u must have prepared for it. Lol but thank God it went well.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, OlaCurrency said:

Good News Y'all !!!

Congrats to you and your wifey

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nellybee said:

Wow. Congratulations!!! It's so annoying when they don't ask you for evidence considering how u must have prepared for it. Lol but thank God it went well.

Congratulations. Patiently waiting for our turn. # we are next in line for a miracle.

Edited by olusoladan
typo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mouna24 said:

Félicitations, toujours en attente 🙂, did you received an email?

No. But my status showed 'At NVC' from yesterday evening. :) Called NVC and confirmed just now! Praying for everyone here for a speedy process. May you get your interview appointment soon. :) 

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, OlaCurrency said:

Good News Y'all !!!

Congratulations to you and your wife

Timeline
43 minutes ago, OlaCurrency said:

Good News Y'all !!!

Congratulations to both of you. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, OlaCurrency said:

Good News Y'all !!!

Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.