coco84

CASE COMPLETED TO INTERVIEW - EMPLOYMENT BASE VISA - April

285 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello, I created this thread so people can share their experiences and time line from the date they sent the documents to the Interview! It is very hard to find information about this process related to Employment Base visas! 

Please post your timeline and experience at the interview!

Thanks.

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi,

We had our interview at the embassy 2 days ago. All went very smoothly. We had prepared our documents are per the request in the interview appointment letter and the subsequent email we received from the embassy. 

We went to the first counter to show the original transcripts, letters of conduct, etc. After which we were asked to wait for the interview. At the interview, we took the oath, answered a few questions and were told to arrange for a translation of the France letter of conduct. They kept our passports and told us the passports would be ready in 2 weeks. All done.

Overall a very smooth process. I wasn't sure what the expect after having read some of the stories here on VJ but our experience was very positive!

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
7 hours ago, SpidersWeb said:

I'm still waiting on the USCIS to NVC transfer since my initial approval on April 6. I actually ordered my civil documents yesterday because it's estimated I'll submit documents next week (transfer estimated to take a minimum of 4 weeks).

Ours took 5 weeks. Best wishes to you  we are waiting on a Cc.

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
On 4/27/2018 at 2:35 PM, SSeb said:

CC February 21

EB3

Canada

Still waiting for interview.

anyone from Canada in the same boat?

Is it the EB categories get interview dates late?

any idea on approximate wait time from CC to interview for EB categories?

I really don't know... I believe it has to do with how busy the embassies are. Look on the other employment thread I believe there was someone from Canada and took him a while to get a date. Best wishes.

Timeline

Hello everybody, I finally got my interview date for June 15. And yes, EB category is consider a second priority category! In my experience, spouses, children and even parents of US citizens get appointments faster then EB category! I checked in the spreadsheet that for India, it takes an average of 40 days for an appointment. And in the case of immediate relatives, even 2 days after cc they would get an appointment!!!

Timeline
On 4/27/2018 at 2:35 PM, SSeb said:

CC February 21

EB3

Canada

Still waiting for interview.

anyone from Canada in the same boat?

Is it the EB categories get interview dates late?

any idea on approximate wait time from CC to interview for EB categories?

In the website says we should expect an average of 60 days for appointment! Since the timeframe they give has past, I would call NVC and ask to speak to a supervisor!!! And make the point to them that 60 days has past and you want to know what is going on!!! 

Edited by coco84

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.