heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Gizzmondo said:

I see that when I check, but I thought it was due to mine being newly in the process - maybe they are experiencing issues ?

That’s been my status the entire time since I received the NOA so I don’t know. I’m wondering if something will show up once they schedule the biometrics appt. With uscis everything is a guessing game, isn’t it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gizzmondo said:

In the past I used to call first thing in the morning or lunchtime - maybe thats something you can do and schedule the call back - which takes 5 minutes when they do ring you.  

Will do. So glad you're all set. :)

Just now, Wooderz said:

That’s been my status the entire time since I received the NOA so I don’t know. I’m wondering if something will show up once they schedule the biometrics appt. With uscis everything is a guessing game, isn’t it?

Yeah thats what makes it errrm, fun  :whistle:

Just now, ParabolaEulogy said:

Will do. So glad you're all set. :)

I hope I am, not counting my chickens before I get the NOA in my hand, I'm sure they are processing the April ones now, yours may be next :D;)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Try the "new" website. It works for me.

myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

I think they are phasing out the "old" website.

ETA: you need to register, don't use the same registration as the "old" one.

Edited by iPod

AOS

Spoiler

Feb. 4 2016: Mailed package to Chicago lockbox

Feb. 8 2016: AOS received by Chicago lockbox
Feb. 15 2016: NOA1 email

Feb. 26 2016: NOA1 hard copies

Feb. 29 2016: Biometrics letter

Mar. 7 2016: Biometrics done

Mar. 15 2016: RFIE for I-485 email

Mar. 29 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 8 2016: Second RFIE

Apr. 20 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 28 2016: AP approved

May 6 2016: Interview notice

May 23 2016: AP hard copy

June 13 2016: Interview, approved!! Online status changed to My Card Is Being Produced

June 14 2016: Online status changed to My Case Was Approved

June 17 2016: Online status changed to My Card Was Mailed To Me

June 18 2016: Green card received

ROC

Spoiler

Mar. 19, 2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 20, 2018: I-751 delivered to CSC

Mar. 26 2018: NOA date

Mar. 30, 2018: Received NOA

May 11, 2018: Reuse of biometrics notice date

April 23, 2019: Case approved

April 30, 2019: Card received

Naturalization

Sept. 25, 2020: submitted N-400 online (Estimated Case Completion: May 2021 (8 months))

Oct. 3, 2020: NOA received by mail

Apr. 17, 2021: biometrics re-use letter 

May 3, 2021: interview scheduled for June 4

oh that works  

May 8, 2018

We received your case

Read the notice we mailed you for more information about how we will process your case

We will begin processing your case and will review it to make sure you have submitted all of the required information and documents. We will let you know if we need anything else from you.

If you do not receive your notice by June 07, 2018, send us a case inquiry and select that you did not receive your notice by mail.

If your mailing address changes, update your address with us.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

No problem guys, I'm glad you were able to see your cases. Hopefully, things start moving faster for the April fillers. 

AOS

Spoiler

Feb. 4 2016: Mailed package to Chicago lockbox

Feb. 8 2016: AOS received by Chicago lockbox
Feb. 15 2016: NOA1 email

Feb. 26 2016: NOA1 hard copies

Feb. 29 2016: Biometrics letter

Mar. 7 2016: Biometrics done

Mar. 15 2016: RFIE for I-485 email

Mar. 29 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 8 2016: Second RFIE

Apr. 20 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 28 2016: AP approved

May 6 2016: Interview notice

May 23 2016: AP hard copy

June 13 2016: Interview, approved!! Online status changed to My Card Is Being Produced

June 14 2016: Online status changed to My Case Was Approved

June 17 2016: Online status changed to My Card Was Mailed To Me

June 18 2016: Green card received

ROC

Spoiler

Mar. 19, 2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 20, 2018: I-751 delivered to CSC

Mar. 26 2018: NOA date

Mar. 30, 2018: Received NOA

May 11, 2018: Reuse of biometrics notice date

April 23, 2019: Case approved

April 30, 2019: Card received

Naturalization

Sept. 25, 2020: submitted N-400 online (Estimated Case Completion: May 2021 (8 months))

Oct. 3, 2020: NOA received by mail

Apr. 17, 2021: biometrics re-use letter 

May 3, 2021: interview scheduled for June 4

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Maralba said:

I'm on the phone with USCIS right now, they cannot find my application. :crying:

Cannot find? Or haven't searched for it yet? When did you mail it?

1 minute ago, ParabolaEulogy said:

Cannot find? Or haven't searched for it yet? When did you mail it?

A month as of tomorrow. She searched for it, she even pulled up my very old application for Employment authorization from ages ago when I was a student. She told me to get an appointment with local USCIS office and...MAYBE they will be able to help me. As for the USPS tracking number she said it's not a real proof that I actually mailed it. 

3 minutes ago, Maralba said:

As for the USPS tracking number she said it's not a real proof that I actually mailed it. 

Were you speaking with a tier 2 officer? Looks like you're the CSC location, both of which responses recorded hasn't been reassuring at all. Well, shat. 

I wonder if they just lost a bunch of applications? The other girl mentioned that they couldn't find her application as well right? Um. 

Edited by jackiewackie

5 minutes ago, jackiewackie said:

Were you speaking with a tier 2 officer? Looks like you're the CSC location, both of which responses recorded hasn't been reassuring at all. Well, . 

No, she did not transfer me to a tier 2 officer. I called and talked to an operator. I asked about the tier 2 and she said that since my application does not come out in the system the tier 2 officer would not be able to help me either. 

Yes I applied with CSC

Timeline
7 minutes ago, jackiewackie said:

Were you speaking with a tier 2 officer? Looks like you're the CSC location, both of which responses recorded hasn't been reassuring at all. Well, shat. 

I wonder if they just lost a bunch of applications? The other girl mentioned that they couldn't find her application as well right? Um. 

Wow that's more and more bizarre every day. Who knows what happened there?

What the heck are they doing at those SC?! Guess I will call them tomorrow. I hope they did not lose all of our packages at CSC. That would be outraging!

ROC sent to CSC - 04/02/2018

ROC recieved by CSC - 04/06/2018

Money Order cashed - 05/23/2018

NOA in mail - 05/25/2018 :dance:

18 month extension letter in mail - 08/27/2018

Biometric Appointment waved - 03/09/2019

Letter in mail that case got approved - 05/03/2019

New Green Card in Mail - 05/06/2019 :dance::dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.