heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, MALEXLUZ0422 said:

Just make sure you ask for the Tier 2 officer.  They always transferred me with no questions asked when I was going through the K1 process.

Huh! Good to know. Are they usually able to provide more info and get to your case directly?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, jackiewackie said:

Was wondering this. Got excited and went to check. Looks like the same old. I've stopped checking for a while. But I need to book my tickets for August, and it's cutting it pretty close. Does anyone know if you would need a biometrics appointment letter in hand already to do a walk-in, or can you just walk-in once you've received your NOA? Thanks in advance.

It is my understanding that with the NOA you can walk-in for the InfoPass appointment. 

Huh! Good to know. Are they usually able to provide more info and get to your case directly?

Thanks!

Yes! They always gave me much more info than the generic.  Always had a good experience with them actually being very nice.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello,

I just called USCIS since its been a month since my package delivered at CSC. I have not received anything, and my check not even cashed.

I spoke to tier 1, they transfer me to tier 2. Both officers could not locate my case. 

She advises me to email lockbox support to make sure that the package received by the correct department. So I mailed them already just now, providing my data and copy of the USPS receipt (as advised by the officer). And I guess will see what they will say. 

Cheers. 

Komala

1 minute ago, bungajustin said:

Hello,

I just called USCIS since its been a month since my package delivered at CSC. I have not received anything, and my check not even cashed.

I spoke to tier 1, they transfer me to tier 2. Both officers could not locate my case. 

She advises me to email lockbox support to make sure that the package received by the correct department. So I mailed them already just now, providing my data and copy of the USPS receipt (as advised by the officer). And I guess will see what they will say. 

Cheers. 

Komala

Oh Lord.  I'm sure everything is fine, but this is getting crazy.  Please let us know what the LockBox people say.  Thanks for the update and I hope everyone else who is coming up on 30 days can keep us posted as to what the officers say!

5 minutes ago, bungajustin said:

So I mailed them already just now, providing my data and copy of the USPS receipt

Well, fudge. It's been a month and I'm not even sure if I have the USPS receipt anymore. 

11 minutes ago, MALEXLUZ0422 said:

It is my understanding that with the NOA you can walk-in for the InfoPass appointment. 

That is reassuring. Thank you! 

Edited by jackiewackie

Timeline

Well, . It's been a month and I'm not even sure if I have the USPS receipt anymore. 

they said you can just mail them the tracking number if no receipt. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, jackiewackie said:

Well, . It's been a month and I'm not even sure if I have the USPS receipt anymore. 

If you atleast have receipt number - you can send that.

19 minutes ago, MALEXLUZ0422 said:

Where exactly do you see that?  There have been no NOA's (at least at the CSC) since mid-April.

I was referring to folks who sent package in start of April to CSC received NOA

N-400 Application Timeline :

Application sent via mail - April 15th  (Field office Dallas, TX)

NOA Receipt date - April 17th

Biometrics receipt - April 22th (appointment scheduled for May 14th)

Biometrics completed - May 7th (Early Walk-in)

Biometrics completed - May 7th (Early Walk-in)

Interview scheduled notification - November 12th (via email - waiting to receive letter in mail for actual Interview date)

Interview completed & Case approved - November 17th

Naturalization Ceremony (in January 2020 - waiting on notice)

13 minutes ago, bungajustin said:

Hello,

Cheers. 

Komala

Did you get an email address for Lockbox support ?

4 minutes ago, bungajustin said:

they said you can just mail them the tracking number if no receipt. 

Ugh I'm not even sure if i still have that on hand. Will check when I'm home. 

7 minutes ago, Gizzmondo said:

That cant miss place this many, can they? 

That would freak me out! :o

And sure not at both SC!

Edited by Knops

ROC sent to CSC - 04/02/2018

ROC recieved by CSC - 04/06/2018

Money Order cashed - 05/23/2018

NOA in mail - 05/25/2018 :dance:

18 month extension letter in mail - 08/27/2018

Biometric Appointment waved - 03/09/2019

Letter in mail that case got approved - 05/03/2019

New Green Card in Mail - 05/06/2019 :dance::dancing:

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gizzmondo said:

Did you get an email address for Lockbox support ?

Yes. Here is the email:

lockboxsupport@dhs.gov

Content: Request conduct additional research for I-751

Provide:

Name

Address

Tracking Number USPS

Timeline
1 minute ago, Knops said:

That would freak me out! :o

I don't think its misplace. I am sure there some delays and they just can not give us answer at this point until we get the case number. I am not even sure if the lockbox will response to my email. Will see tough.

2 minutes ago, bungajustin said:

I don't think its misplace. I am sure there some delays and they just can not give us answer at this point until we get the case number. I am not even sure if the lockbox will response to my email. Will see tough.

I am crossing my fingers. I really start to wonder what is going on. They should at least put a note on their webpage - something to let people know what is going on...

ROC sent to CSC - 04/02/2018

ROC recieved by CSC - 04/06/2018

Money Order cashed - 05/23/2018

NOA in mail - 05/25/2018 :dance:

18 month extension letter in mail - 08/27/2018

Biometric Appointment waved - 03/09/2019

Letter in mail that case got approved - 05/03/2019

New Green Card in Mail - 05/06/2019 :dance::dancing:

20 minutes ago, bungajustin said:

Yes. Here is the email:

lockboxsupport@dhs.gov

Content: Request conduct additional research for I-751

Provide:

Name

Address

Tracking Number USPS

So this wont work, it only works for the following locations  :

Chicago, Dallas & Phoenix

:(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.