dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2018

1,149 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Curiousmind said:

I will do mine Thursday. How was it though. What did they check for, did she sign over her medical history? what did they test for?

All right, only they put her one vaccine and they asked her several questions, they took a picture and x- rays, blood and urine tests, etc.. all good thank to god, now we're preparing and waiting for!! Good luck to you!!

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

Got my interview date today! 
CC Date: March 28

Interview Date: May 1, 7:30 AM.

Mumbai Embassy 

Congratulations!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, Paola93 said:

i know. i'm the same way.. its so frustrating

when is your cc 

That is something else that I learn last week when I called, i thought my cc was 02/10/18 but when i called they told me my cc is 02/06/18. Before I was going off of the date i received the cc email lol. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

Got my interview date today! 
CC Date: March 28

Interview Date: May 1, 7:30 AM.

Mumbai Embassy 

congratulations not bad 1st May

approx 35 days the ones before you got interview after 50 days

Timeline
4 hours ago, NeerajPalak said:

Yes i submitted all docs including PCC . Hoping to Get CC by end April. Then CC welcome letter for consulate interview date in mumbai .

What is your scan date?

Timeline
36 minutes ago, SGM1928 said:

Hey...one quick question we are preparing our documents for the interview....

i-864 can we take the scanned copy to the interview? or we need the original signed one itself?

Till my knowledge you've to take all originals during interview and a copy of all 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, SGM1928 said:

My husband is US and I am in Kuwait....still we need the originals?

2 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

Hey...one quick question we are preparing our documents for the interview....

i-864 can we take the scanned copy to the interview? or we need the original signed one itself?

You can take the scanned copy of your AOS and that’s what they need.

Timeline
2 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

My husband is US and I am in Kuwait....still we need the originals?

I'm in similar situation that's why my husband is sending me all tax returns and rest of the docs via mail including 2017 returns just in case they ask. For verification they do ask original not sure if they ask original 1-864a remaining ones they do ask you to get it. Still confirm on that from NVC 

1 hour ago, Pooh23 said:

I'm in similar situation that's why my husband is sending me all tax returns and rest of the docs via mail including 2017 returns just in case they ask. For verification they do ask original not sure if they ask original 1-864a remaining ones they do ask you to get it. Still confirm on that from NVC 

I have a copy of everything...his job verification...tax returns everythin everythin....

I had asked NVC about i864 they said a signed scanned copy will be fyn...but electronic signatures are not accepted...

Timeline

CC 2 April 

Just got interview date by calling them

our interview date is 22 May 7:30 AM 

Mumbai embassy 

Edited by Hitesh..Tammy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.