dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2018

1,149 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Violeta15 said:

Have you called? Any interview yet?

I called this morning and no interview yet. She did say they are still scheduling for May.

Im loosing hope. 

14 hours ago, pamequez said:

THANK YOU VISAJOURNEY!!!! I could not have done this whole process without everyone’s input and encouragement!!! My husband interviewed today and was approved❤️✈️🇺🇸Here’s a quick review. It was very easy and painless. (Only he was waiting for like two hours just sitting in the room until they called him!) 

10:30am Interview
Waited for two hours!
Called to window, requested documents (only i-485 and taxes; criminal certificate and medical sealed envelope.
Asked questions like:
Was your wife born here in Ecuador? 
Do you have children together?
When youvisited the US on a tourist visa, did you stay longer than 6 months?
The officer pulled out the original I-130 packet with all the pictures/relationship evidence and said, “wow you have a book!” my husband sband replied “my wife is very detailed oriented” haha
And he was approved!!!
<3 Very happy!!!

Thank you all!!! Good luck to everyone!!! Your moment will come tooo!!!! 

Congratulations!!! :D

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

23 minutes ago, iheartspink said:

@ L & J15   Se me olvido decirte eso que escribi hay arriba ... es que ya sabes tu sabes la emocion !. lol

Haha I know, don't worry and I'm really happy for both!! ^_^

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Timeline
1 hour ago, Paola93 said:

I called this morning and no interview yet. She did say they are still scheduling for May.

Im loosing hope. 

i just called and no interview. looks like it going to be June for us

Timeline
1 hour ago, Paola93 said:

Im loosing hope. 

Well they are still scheduling so don’t loose hope. From what I saw on the spreadsheet last time they scheduled up to January 16th so I would assume they at least would get the first week of February scheduled 🤔 I sure hope that’s the case otherwise mine won’t be until July since my CC is 02/20

6 minutes ago, Violeta15 said:

Well they are still scheduling so don’t loose hope. From what I saw on the spreadsheet last time they scheduled up to January 16th so I would assume they at least would get the first week of February scheduled 🤔 I sure hope that’s the case otherwise mine won’t be until July since my CC is 02/20

that's what i was thinking..i hope it'll be next month for us if not it would be over three months of waiting 

cc: 2/26

Timeline
43 minutes ago, imasunshine said:

that's what i was thinking..i hope it'll be next month for us if not it would be over three months of waiting 

cc: 2/26

I sure hope so, the wait is the worst. I actually was going to wait to visit my husband until I got my interview but it seems like I’ll be making a trip after all! It’s so hard to be apart 😭

Timeline
14 hours ago, Paola93 said:

My husband got it in zamora michoacan in December and when he called they said it was valid for 1 month but when he got it it doesn't show an experation date. Then I showed my attorney and as long as it's less than 1 year it's ok. 

That's pretty cool! Did he personally go get it himself?

Timeline
3 hours ago, supernik87 said:

My wife got her's in Morelia. It is generally accepted in Morelia for 90 days, but there is no expiration date listed on the document. Regardless, the US Consulate will accept it for up to a year. Just make sure it was issued less than a year before your interview date and you will be fine.

See pages 4 and 5 here:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez.pdf

Is she from Morelia or somewhere else? We're not sure if we have to get it from Morelia since that's the bigger and closest city rather than from the closest Pueblo he's from🤔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello guys! Could someone explain me what is Case Complete? I mean...when do I know I got Case Complete? Case Complete is when they accept the AOS and IV package?

Timeline
1 hour ago, shernandez239 said:

i just called and no interview. looks like it going to be June for us

Thats what I was thinking. Another month of waiting. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Violeta15 said:

I would assume the ending part would be faster but I guess not. 

When we were waiting for the approval it seemed like forever and waiting for the interview also is taking long.

But what matters that we are almost done. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, carlinhoswave said:

Hello guys! Could someone explain me what is Case Complete? I mean...when do I know I got Case Complete? Case Complete is when they accept the AOS and IV package?

A case complete is when they have reviewed your AOS and IV package and everything is all set for you to be scheduled for an interview. You know this either by calling or you can wait for an e-mail which for me was a week from my actual Case Complete date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.