Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Curve said:

LOL I read it wrong -- i was so excited, but reading is fundamental🙄.  It actually says I've been placed in line for oath.  The wait continues.

Lol, you’re almost there though at least yours is making progress. All my statuses for both I-751 and N-400 are still same and haven’t changed. I wonder if the I-751 has been approved in the system because I read somewhere there’s a software mechanism in place to prevent oath ceremonies from being scheduled until I-751 is approved in a separate system. Wondering if the officer forgot to approve that the next day as promised. I scheduled an infopass appointment on the 19th though to nudge them a bit if nothing happens before then. Will also be calling a L2 officer to check the status of it as well in the system before I go there in person. Hoping it doesn’t get to that point.

Adjustment of Status From F-1 Visa.

8/14/2014: Mailed AOS package: I-130, I-485, I-765.

8/18/2014: Accepted in Chicago. Transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

8/21/2014: Received NOA 1. I-130, I-485, I-765 in mail.

8/25/2014: Received biometrics in mail. Scheduled for 9/8/2014

9/24/2014: EAD approved. 36 Days!

10/01/2014: EAD mailed.

10/03/2014: Received EAD card.

10/14/2014: I-485 moved to testing and interview.

1/28/2015: Interview scheduled for 3/4/2015.

1/31/2015: Received interview notice.

3/4/2015: Interview completed and APPROVED!

3/5/2015: Welcome notice mailed and I-130 Approved.

3/10/2015: Welcome notice and I-130 approval notice received.

3/12/2015: Green card mailed.

3/14/2015: Green card delivered.

Removal of Conditions: 

12/14/2016: Mailed I-751.

12/19/2016: NOA issued.

01/26/2017: Biometrics.

05/03/2018: I-751 transfered to NBC.

02/27/2019: Joint I-751/N-400 Interview.

05/14/2019: I-751 APPROVED.

Naturalization:

12/02/2017: Mailed N 400 to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox. (I-751 still pending)

12/05/2017: Package delivered in Phoenix, AZ. Transferred to Harrisonburg Processing Center.

12/07/2017: Notice of action issued. (IOE)

12/26/2017: Biometrics.

01/23/2019: Interview Scheduled for 2/27/2019.

02/27/2019: Joint I-751/N-400 interview. N-400 recommended for approval.

05/16/2019: N-400 APPROVED! Placed in line for oath ceremony.

05/17/2019: Oath ceremony notice mailed.

06/12/2019: Swearing in Ceremony! Finally a U.S. citizen!

36 minutes ago, Starkilla09 said:

Lol, you’re almost there though at least yours is making progress. All my statuses for both I-751 and N-400 are still same and haven’t changed. I wonder if the I-751 has been approved in the system because I read somewhere there’s a software mechanism in place to prevent oath ceremonies from being scheduled until I-751 is approved in a separate system. Wondering if the officer forgot to approve that the next day as promised. I scheduled an infopass appointment on the 19th though to nudge them a bit if nothing happens before then. Will also be calling a L2 officer to check the status of it as well in the system before I go there in person. Hoping it doesn’t get to that point.

Smart to have scheduled the infopass, but hopefully it doesn't come to that.. fingers crossed! 

Just now, columbianpablo said:

No bud.....getting so anxious .....

how about you ?

Well you are feb 1 2018. Two weeks before me :) you should be scheduled before me. I think you will get appointment In next 10 days hopefully  

1 minute ago, El79 said:

Well you are feb 1 2018. Two weeks before me :) you should be scheduled before me. I think you will get appointment In next 10 days hopefully  

As per my calculation based on the current trend, i should get interview scheduled letter by end of Mar and interview scheduled in the last week of April. 🙂 Can't wait to get this journey done....

1 minute ago, columbianpablo said:

As per my calculation based on the current trend, i should get interview scheduled letter by end of Mar and interview scheduled in the last week of April. 🙂 Can't wait to get this journey done....

Me too.

But I see post here last week someone get scheduled for April 3. PD 01/15/2018. So, almost there ;)

On 3/6/2019 at 9:47 PM, El79 said:

Me too.

But I see post here last week someone get scheduled for April 3. PD 01/15/2018. So, almost there ;)

EI79 - Do u get this emails from USCIS saying - "We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time" - "We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on Feb XX, 2018". I got one of these emails today as well.

1 minute ago, columbianpablo said:

EI79 - Do u get this emails from USCIS saying - "We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time" - "We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on Feb XX, 2018". I got one of these emails today as well.

Yes. All the time for last 11-12 months. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
On 3/6/2019 at 9:47 PM, El79 said:

Me too.

On 3/6/2019 at 9:43 PM, columbianpablo said:

Hello El79 and Columbianpablo,

Any new updates on your filling status? I filled my documents on Feb 6, 2018 and my Biometrics on Feb 17, 2018 and that was the last time I heard from USCIC other than the we are reviewing your case. 

Have any of you heard anything back?

You mentioned on one of your posts that they are scheduling the mid January now, but it seems that the interviews are taking 2 to 3 months after they send you the confirmation and based on other's feedback, the oath is even taking longer. Do you have any news about this?

1 minute ago, AHG said:

Hello El79 and Columbianpablo,

Any new updates on your filling status? I filled my documents on Feb 6, 2018 and my Biometrics on Feb 17, 2018 and that was the last time I heard from USCIC other than the we are reviewing your case. 

Have any of you heard anything back?

You mentioned on one of your posts that they are scheduling the mid January now, but it seems that the interviews are taking 2 to 3 months after they send you the confirmation and based on other's feedback, the oath is even taking longer. Do you have any news about this?

No, on feb 26 I think they scheduled  January filler for April 1. So its approximately 30-40 days after notice. 

Seattle office doing same day oaths in most cases.  I think they have small delays because of snow 2 weeks ago and some rescheduling. They should start scheduling feb 2018 fillers in next 2-3 weeks. That is based on my calculations  :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
2 minutes ago, El79 said:

No, on feb 26 I think they scheduled  January filler for April 1. So its approximately 30-40 days after notice. 

Seattle office doing same day oaths in most cases.  I think they have small delays because of snow 2 weeks ago and some rescheduling. They should start scheduling feb 2018 fillers in next 2-3 weeks. That is based on my calculations  :)

Good to know,
I really hope your calculations are right...I just cannot wait for this journey to be complete, it's been hectic for me :(

Please keep this thread alive with your updates and I will do the same, hopefully it would be useful for us and others. 

1 minute ago, AHG said:

Good to know,
I really hope your calculations are right...I just cannot wait for this journey to be complete, it's been hectic for me :(

Please keep this thread alive with your updates and I will do the same, hopefully it would be useful for us and others. 

I know how you feel, but patience is the key  ;) so, no worries, you are almost there.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.