1,157 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Clotillda said:

Hey there again! 

We sent our package last on Friday 27th of April and it was recived on 29th, but haven’t heared anything back yet. Hopefully till the end of this week will get e-notification..

That makes me feel a little better. So talad was just really lucky I guess. I have never seen someone get a notification this quickly.

20 minutes ago, thepanda said:

That makes me feel a little better. So talad was just really lucky I guess. I have never seen someone get a notification this quickly.

It was indeed fast.

@talad, you should look up the Receipt no. that they give you on the E-notification on the email and look it up on USCIS's website. I think forms improperly filed sometimes get Receipt Number, (for some reason)

Dec 19, 2016: F2A I-130 Priority Date

AOS with pending I-130 (F2A):

March 2, 2018: AOS Package PD (I-485, EAD, AP)

March 14, 2018: NOA1  / E-Notification // Physical Mail: March 20, 2018

March 17, 2018: Biometric Appt Notice received //  Appointment: April 6th

March 29 RFIE // April 11 USCIS received RFIE response

May 10, 2018: I-130 Approved  :D *But case sent to NVC*

July 11: INFOPASS Appt + Sent Additional Documents

July 20: Case Ready for Interview (Finally!)

August 14: Card being produced //  August 22: Combo Card in hand

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Tenreyro said:

It was indeed fast.

@talad, you should look up the Receipt no. that they give you on the E-notification on the email and look it up on USCIS's website. I think forms improperly filed sometimes get Receipt Number, (for some reason)

True. I mean I have 3 receipts numbers. I put them in the tracker and they all say "We have recjected your application." :jest: But hey, let's not scare talad. If he/she really got the notification this quickly, I am happy for her/him. I was jsut a little concnered. I already put a reminder for May 14th to call them though. B-) Just in case...

47 minutes ago, thepanda said:

True. I mean I have 3 receipts numbers. I put them in the tracker and they all say "We have recjected your application." :jest: But hey, let's not scare talad. If he/she really got the notification this quickly, I am happy for her/him. I was jsut a little concnered. I already put a reminder for May 14th to call them though. B-) Just in case...

Sorry, no intention to scare, it was more like 'if it's going to get returned, then be prepared to send back' kind of thinking, but hopefully it has been accepted ^^

Also, good luck @Clotillda, I hope you too hear soon that your case was received and filed! :)

Edited by Tenreyro

We have sent in the I-485, I-765 and I-131 now (our lawyer sent them in). We have gotten the receipts for all 3 (got them in the mail May 4).

I want to look up the waiting time for especially the I-131 but I don't know which service center to pick? Our receipts say USCIS in Missouri (MO) at the bottom of the form (the I-797 notices for all 3 forms) but there is no such office listed in the dropdown at https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Our I-130 approval letter says California at the bottom. 

Thank you!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, GiselaMargareta said:

We have sent in the I-485, I-765 and I-131 now (our lawyer sent them in). We have gotten the receipts for all 3 (got them in the mail May 4).

I want to look up the waiting time for especially the I-131 but I don't know which service center to pick? Our receipts say USCIS in Missouri (MO) at the bottom of the form (the I-797 notices for all 3 forms) but there is no such office listed in the dropdown at https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Thank you!

Find the service center closest to you by looking at the drop down list. It’ll be the closest one to your zip code. If you are approved for the i131 then it will come as a combo card along with your i765.

oh and California is the service center where your i130 is being processed, that has nothing to do with the other forms at this time. 

Edited by Bfree3

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I checked my receipt number like (thanks for the tip @Tenreyro ), and it turns out, our AOS package was delivered April 27, not May 2. I got the dates mixed up, sorry if I made you worry @thepanda, I'm sure you and @Clotillda will get your e-notifications soon as well! Best of luck to all of us! I'll keep you all posted.

Here is the correct summary of my case:

I-130PD: Feb 21 2017

AOS package delivered to Lockbox: April 27 2018

AOS package NOA1 e-notification: May 6 2018

I-130 F2A PD (still pending): Feb 21 2017, California Service Center

AOS package delivered to Lockbox: Apr 27 2018

AOS package NOA1: May 6 2018 (e-notification) May 11 2018 (physical mail)

Biometrics Appointment: NOA arrived - May 18 2018, appointment - May 31 2018

Case Ready for Interview: June 7 2018

EAD New Card being Produced: August 24 2018 (e-notification) August 30 2018 (physical mail)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Clotillda said:

I got a nice surprise just now! They’ve just sent me e-notification saying that my case was received☺️

So, @thepanda you should get yours this week for sure!

Wow! Congratulations! Yeah, @thepanda, I'm sure you'll get yours very soon as well!

I-130 F2A PD (still pending): Feb 21 2017, California Service Center

AOS package delivered to Lockbox: Apr 27 2018

AOS package NOA1: May 6 2018 (e-notification) May 11 2018 (physical mail)

Biometrics Appointment: NOA arrived - May 18 2018, appointment - May 31 2018

Case Ready for Interview: June 7 2018

EAD New Card being Produced: August 24 2018 (e-notification) August 30 2018 (physical mail)

12 hours ago, GiselaMargareta said:

Thank you!

Your receipt number should be MSC, for the I-131 and I-765 you have to select "National Benefits Center" which is the Processing Center.

For the I-485 do what @Bfree3 told you about the zipcode.

Congratulations @Clotillda!!! :jest:

Fingers crossed for @thepanda to be next! :D

Edited by Tenreyro

Timeline
10 hours ago, Clotillda said:

I got a nice surprise just now! They’ve just sent me e-notification saying that my case was received☺️

So, @thepanda you should get yours this week for sure!

9 hours ago, talad said:

I checked my receipt number like (thanks for the tip @Tenreyro ), and it turns out, our AOS package was delivered April 27, not May 2. I got the dates mixed up, sorry if I made you worry @thepanda, I'm sure you and @Clotillda will get your e-notifications soon as well! Best of luck to all of us! I'll keep you all posted.

Here is the correct summary of my case:

I-130PD: Feb 21 2017

AOS package delivered to Lockbox: April 27 2018

AOS package NOA1 e-notification: May 6 2018

1 hour ago, Tenreyro said:

Congratulations @Clotillda!!! :jest:

Fingers crossed for @thepanda to be next! :D

Hahaha! Thank you so much guys! :wub:

I am glad that it is a mix up! I will stop checking my case status every day then.:D Based on your dates I should receive something next week! I am crossing my fingers! I don't want my package to be returned again!

Edited by thepanda

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 5/7/2018 at 10:05 PM, 1uis said:

Well I applied in Oct 16th for AOS and haven’t even received the EAD/AP

Have you inquired with them about it ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.