3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 hours ago, ruchit12 said:

what documents are needed to prove bonafid marriage i am male filling for vawa. i have light bill , phone bill, bank account checking and money market. one credit card joint pictures, life insurance, car insurence, health insurance, letter from marriage counseling. sams club member ship card, it’s this enough to prove bona fid marrige please help

Gather affidavits from family and friends, even from one of your siblings or/and mother,if they don’t speak they can write down in their native language and a third person can translate, not you,it doesn’t have to be a certified translation but the person who will translate has to write down a certification stating he/she is fluent in English and in the language the person is translating.

Filed: Timeline
6 hours ago, ruchit12 said:

-digonyc

can tell what are good evidence of bonafid marriage to send

I had rent invoice paid with our names.

Joint bank account

T-mobile family plan.

Pictures

PS. I just lived with her for 40 days in the same house.  I was really afraid that it wouldnt be enough. Im still in the apt and kicked her out.

1 minute ago, Military said:

Hopefully, other persons in a similar position will have the same result. I filed VAWA in Feb of 2017, received no RFE, status remained the same until June of 2018 when I received an update that they ordered a new card. I subsequently received a new EAD card under category 31 (which I never applied for)  today (about 10 days later) I received an email/text that my case status has been updated. I logged on with bated breath wondering what I would have seen: I saw the following: 

my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

On June 25, 2018, we approved your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number EAC************. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I am soooooo elated right now!  This forum and the experiences of members kept me going during the long wait. Thank you, guys!

Congratulations.....

2 hours ago, digonyc said:

@sandranj  Hi Sandra, 

Do you have any idea why USCIS is sending EAD C31 before vawa approval letter?

Thank you

Hopefully, as I suggested previously that its an indication that the case has been approved and the official notification would be sent soon. This was the case for me. (Bear in mind this is just my opinion because traditionally Cat C31 EAD was issued previously after I360 was approved. )

26 minutes ago, Military said:

Hopefully, other persons in a similar position will have the same result. I filed VAWA in Feb of 2017, received no RFE, status remained the same until June of 2018 when I received an update that they ordered a new card. I subsequently received a new EAD card under category 31 (which I never applied for)  today (about 10 days later) I received an email/text that my case status has been updated. I logged on with bated breath wondering what I would have seen: I saw the following: 

my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

On June 25, 2018, we approved your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number EAC************. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I am soooooo elated right now!  This forum and the experiences of members kept me going during the long wait. Thank you, guys!

CONGRATULATIONS 💃💃💃💃💃🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊

3 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

CONGRATULATIONS 💃💃💃💃💃🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊

Congrats!!!!! I too have been stuck on the initial fee waiver notice. I received my EAD not too long ago but the status online hasn’t been updated. I’m a March 2017 filer so hopefully things get rolling soon! Good luck to u all ❤️

4 minutes ago, JJ_1017 said:

Congrats!!!!! I too have been stuck on the initial fee waiver notice. I received my EAD not too long ago but the status online hasn’t been updated. I’m a March 2017 filer so hopefully things get rolling soon! Good luck to u all ❤️

@JJ_1017 am a april 2017 filer hoping for some news by august some good news ...i could really use some.

6 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

@JJ_1017 am a april 2017 filer hoping for some news by august some good news ...i could really use some.

@NICOLA2017 Hope you get some news. Let us know once you do. I'm a May 2017 filers so I should here from them soon after you. Best of luck. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bolivia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Military said:

my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! GOD IS TAKING CARE OF ALL US :)

21 minutes ago, Ingodshands94 said:

@NICOLA2017 Hope you get some news. Let us know once you do. I'm a May 2017 filers so I should here from them soon after you. Best of luck. 

Will do ....We just gotta keep praying hoping for the best and hoping things will go smoothly like others no RFE.....

Hello everyone,I am new to this forum and I’m a june 2017 vawa filer.I’ve received 2 prima facies so far.Divorced with 1 kid and recently received 2 different emails about your case is being reviewed but no updates at this time.I am in school using my prima facie to get financial aid!

Edited by Aburi2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.