2,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
4 hours ago, bobdai said:

My interview just got scheduled (got notice today, September 24, 2018), waiting to see when the exact date is. 

Filed March 8, 2018

FP: March 13, 2018

Charlotte, NC

Good to hear I filed March 12 fp abril 14 

charlotte , NC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
6 hours ago, bobdai said:

My interview just got scheduled (got notice today, September 24, 2018), waiting to see when the exact date is. 

Filed March 8, 2018

FP: March 13, 2018

Charlotte, NC

You did the FP on March 13?? Or you got notice?

On 9/19/2018 at 8:58 AM, Life_love said:

My 2 cents:

--Any guidence for intervuew preparation?

Based on what i have read so far, study your application as much as you study for the civics test.

-I should take all original doc.

Yes, take all originals with you. 

-I filed tax return fr the time period. But i did not have transcript or what ever that is called do i have to get that from IRS. Please can u guide what is the name of it transcript or what ?? And what is the link of that page.

Yes, you need to get your Tax Return Transcript from the IRS, you can call them at  1800 829 0922  better yet visit 

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript to order transcript via mail or view online. It usually arrives within 7-10 business days so, do it asap if your interview is fast approaching.

Hi  thanks all of u for ur suggestions.

I have ordered my transcript by post some how it does nt allow me to create an  account online.

One question

Can i take my bank statement printed via online?.

I have all of the originals. Apart from bank statement. Will that be ok..?

Thanks in advance good luck eveyone

12 hours ago, Alphabravo said:

Hi  thanks all of u for ur suggestions.

I have ordered my transcript by post some how it does nt allow me to create an  account online.

One question

Can i take my bank statement printed via online?.

I have all of the originals. Apart from bank statement. Will that be ok..?

Thanks in advance good luck eveyone

You're welcome

You can print your bank statement online and take that with you, they count as originals. You can also call your bank to send your statement via mail too..either way it shouldn't matter.

Good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Interview scheduled for October 31, 2018. We applied on March 27th, 2018. 

16 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Finally my interview scheduled today Applied march 12 Charlotte,NC

fp April 4

Congrats!

2 hours ago, Smelserjl said:

Interview scheduled for October 31, 2018. We applied on March 27th, 2018. 

Congrats!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

After about 2-3 month of no case status on my old usics website this morning I wake up to a update I really hope this mean am close to an interview .

33 minutes ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

After about 2-3 month of no case status on my old usics website this morning I wake up to a update I really hope this mean am close to an interview .

me too, my FO is Atlanta and my case status just returned to case is been actively reviewed by uscis

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Life_love said:

me too, my FO is Atlanta and my case status just returned to case is been actively reviewed by uscis

Crossing my finger tighter I hope this mean something good for us😉

27 minutes ago, ajn400 said:

Got my wife notice that interview scheduled for October 23rd. 

Mine still stuck at Finger prints done, nothing needs to be done 

Congrats, ajn400! Just curious .. did your wide get the status change today? or is it the physical letter?

Edited by DonaDony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.